Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend (3460 Views)

Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by enuk80(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2017
love they say is the sweetest thing in life but i mine was d sadest thing i have ever encountered. i was blinded by love even though i have eyes. i thought a cheat will always change but i was wrong...

long story short...my girlfriend while with me was keeping in touch with her ex finance who had engaged her for almost three years and didnt married her..she told me she was done with him but she is yet to return the engagement ring to him even when i told her to do so...she once had abortion for him despite the fact that she knew that another woman has a child for him..

i have always complained about her keeping in touch with her ex finance and also messing around with other guys and even married men behind my back...she promise to change but she is yet to..i forgave her countless times and she got dependent (comfortable in disrespecting me) in my forgiveness.. i wish i never love so dearly.

she was pregnant for me and i told her not to abort the baby because i had already made plans for her and d baby.three month later, she told me she had miscarriage and my world was shattered...i broke up with her instantly because it was painful and beside she is a potential liar, manipulator, deciever, not open, secretive and most especially i dont understand her...i didnt talk to her for good two weeks but we later came back together because i wanted to start all over with her and also forgot d things she did in the past..

though for now, we are separated by distance.she travelled home to see her parents..i discovered she didnt even show any sign of wanting to hear my voice on the phone..each time i called her, she dont respond well on the phone.it is as if i was forcing myself around her...my mind told me she has gone to see her ex fiance who lives in the same environment with her...though, she told me she was going to return d ring to him once she got home..

i was sulprise when she sent me this text "pls if u are called by any number u dont no,pls dont pick and if u r being sent a friend request on facebook, dont accept if u dont no d person cos my facebook account has been hacked and being use by another person.my chat has been seen about that pregnancy with you and is causing problem.pls dont call nor reply now and dont reply and chat sent to u through my account.i shall call u to let u no when everything is calm".

i immediately called her back and was asking her some series of questions but she was not saying anything..i hung d call and i knew it was her ex fiance who had gone to facebook account.since she didnt, say a word to me when i called her, i decided to send her text..."you have broken my heart so many times and i keep forgiving you countless times because i love u unconditionally.i tthought you said u love me but you dont because if u do, u wont go back to him.u saw me as your option but not your choice.this is not the kind of attitude i want from the woman i love.you never love me.you are only playing with my emotion.i thought u said u were done with him.i trusted you but i was wrong.since you love him and u cant live without him, go with him. i will never forget what you do to me".

pls i need your advise..insult is also allow because i am a fool and i fail to learn despite seeing all the signs...sorry for the long post..

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by midehi2(f): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2017
It was because you love her unconditionally, she doesn't belong to you, just move on, you will find your right woman who will cherish and adore you

10 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2017
Which other advice you need from us?

You are option b and you are still waiting for advice.grin

Don't let her set her eyes on you again

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Yinkey6(m): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2017
cry
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by coolcharm(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2017
Oga, you don't have a girlfriend. You are just one of her customers.

Probably the biggest maga of them all.

9 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by yomi007k(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2017
coolcharm:
Oga, you don't have a girlfriend. You are just one of her customers.

Probably the biggest maga of them all.

Walai talai.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Dicksonpussy2: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2017
can she fork? undecided
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by ikp120(m): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2017
Hmmm. You don't have any problem. You're your own problem. cry cry cry
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Pysam(m): 10:50am On Mar 02, 2017
Sorry brother she was never urs. She just using you to heal wounds of the past. If u Marry that lady she ll do worst things to your heart. From the looks of things she is not smart. If u can forget her pls do. Forgive her too. Some girls are really stupid and so Re we guys too. There are pretty girls without a man why ll u kill ur self over this over used bitcccch

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Besto(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
That's a weak nigga ryt thea.

Oga love ur woman but learn to keep her on her toes,your break up note was one hell of a weak note sef.
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by olac21(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
You didnt act like a man in everythin you did with her..i still doubt you are a man..

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
women are powerful shocked
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by NevetsIbot(m): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
smh... You just insultd all guys by that sham of a message you sent to her.
Tho you love her.. Act emotionless at times.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
don't put your self in trouble... she is showing you all the signs now.... yet, you still wanna continue, its better to break that relationship now because it would be sad that when you finally wife her... you may regret and perhaps doubt the paternity of your kids.
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by NemzySeries(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
mr man u av to wake up and stop mumuing ursef over 1 small gal..... drop whoeva ain't inline wit ur vision & move on...... u owe no 1 an xplanation

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Lunagirl(f): 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
I can't believe people still exhibit this level of stupidity.

She obviously does not have any love and respect for you. Her phone is even more important than you are in her life.

You need therapy.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Playing ((stupid in love)) by Rihanna. grin cheesy

Op, just forget that babe and move on with your life, some people are not worth your time and resources.
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by kilo4sure: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
My man, it would have been much better if you didn't send her that message. The message, from your point of view l guess, was to arouse her emotion and then stir up pity for you in her, then she becomes remorseful and go weeping, the way it is depicted in romantic Hollywood, Bollywood and even Korean movies.
But this is Naija my guy, and sending such a weak text message to a typical Naija babe would only irritate her the more, even if she struggles to truly love you from her heart, she would find it difficult to respect and admire you because you tolerated her so much in ways that do not even benefit you. Also ur text message is still loaded with so much respect for her despite her behavior.
My advise! Do your best to forget about her by meeting other ladies and engaging yourself in numerous worthwhile activities. And when you fall in love again, do not be overtly involved emotionally, even if you love your new gal, note that you can always do without her because there are lots of fishes in the ocean, and most importantly you have your goals and other things which also occupy your mind and emotions as strongly as your love for her.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
Delete and block her contacts from your phone.
Unfriend and block her from all the social media platforms you both share.

Learn from this experience.
You love her and so bloody what? Get your act together and stop with the jonsing.
She doesn't give a crap about you, so if you like harbour her in mind till infinity na you sabi.

The dirty thing cheats on you, not once, not even twice. . .and you take her back again and again.
I should spit on you.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Diplomaticbeing(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Selfless love I concur. Unconditional love I abhor. OP, next time look beyond fancy because it alone can never metamorphose to love. Don't expect happiness and loyalty in any relationship with a partner you accepted her negative attributes and attitudes which normally you dislike to see others exhibits.

Man know thyself.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Truesapiosexual(f): 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
I just love it when a man is in love,who says only ladies are capable of forgivng a cheating partner ....God help u...no matter d advise you will still go back to her except ure truly fedup and decide from your heart to move on

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by onwards: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
enuk80:
love they say is the sweetest thing in life but i mine was d sadest thing i have ever encountered. i was blinded by love even though i have eyes. i thought a cheat will always change but i was wrong...

long story short...my girlfriend while with me was keeping in touch with her ex finance who had engaged her for almost three years and didnt married her..she told me she was done with him but she is yet to return the engagement ring to him even when i told her to do so...she once had abortion for him despite the fact that she knew that another woman has a child for him..

i have always complained about her keeping in touch with her ex finance and also messing around with other guys and even married men behind my back...she promise to change but she is yet to..i forgave her countless times and she got dependent (comfortable in disrespecting me) in my forgiveness.. i wish i never love so dearly.

she was pregnant for me and i told her not to abort the baby because i had already made plans for her and d baby.three month later, she told me she had miscarriage and my world was shattered...i broke up with her instantly because it was painful and beside she is a potential liar, manipulator, deciever, not open, secretive and most especially i dont understand her...i didnt talk to her for good two weeks but we later came back together because i wanted to start all over with her and also forgot d things she did in the past..

though for now, we are separated by distance.she travelled home to see her parents..i discovered she didnt even show any sign of wanting to hear my voice on the phone..each time i called her, she dont respond well on the phone.it is as if i was forcing myself around her...my mind told me she has gone to see her ex fiance who lives in the same environment with her...though, she told me she was going to return d ring to him once she got home..

i was sulprise when she sent me this text "pls if u are called by any number u dont no,pls dont pick and if u r being sent a friend request on facebook, dont accept if u dont no d person cos my facebook account has been hacked and being use by another person.my chat has been seen about that pregnancy with you and is causing problem.pls dont call nor reply now and dont reply and chat sent to u through my account.i shall call u to let u no when everything is calm".

i immediately called her back and was asking her some series of questions but she was not saying anything..i hung d call and i knew it was her ex fiance who had gone to facebook account.since she didnt, say a word to me when i called her, i decided to send her text..."you have broken my heart so many times and i keep forgiving you countless times because i love u unconditionally.i tthought you said u love me but you dont because if u do, u wont go back to him.u saw me as your option but not your choice.this is not the kind of attitude i want from the woman i love.you never love me.you are only playing with my emotion.i thought u said u were done with him.i trusted you but i was wrong.since you love him and u cant live without him, go with him. i will never forget what you do to me".

pls i need your advise..insult is also allow because i am a fool and i fail to learn despite seeing all the signs...sorry for the long post..

i don't usually comment on this section for obvious reasons but your case is just.... oomph
I'm sure you are introverted, scared of socializing, have few friends and rarely make effort to get to know new people. This particular lady must have been the one who technically walked up to you and indirectly did all the work required to get you into the relationship. You couldn't believe your luck maybe because she is quite not in your league and vowed to do all it takes to keep it afloat - probably she's your first ever real commitment (nothing to be ashamed of).

So the sham of a relationship started and as usual she is a damaged person used to people running roughshod on her emotions and self esteem and can't believe you are nothing like that. Sure, the first few weeks were smooth and she treated you like a king and was careful to not do anything to ruin the heaven she was building with you. Then the damaged soul in her sprang up and like a dog she wanted to taste her vomit again.

ALl your good deeds began to irritate her and she found it easier to just run off to the lord of the rings fiance for more emotional torture. As expected, when she is caught, she apologises, and other times when she feels remorseful she acts right. You on the other hand keep blaming yourself for all her shiit and kept up the good guy facade which by now is more like a license for her to do as she likes and apologise later. Very convenient.

Dude listen up. You are dating a damaged girl, (there are lots of them out there). The annoying aspect is that you are already getting damaged just like her.

You want out?
It's simple, get out there and socialize. Meet new people guys and girls. Screen those you want to get close to you and dump the rest. I assure you the only reason you are still with this damaged woman is because you DONT HAVE AN OPTION.

GET THE HELL OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND MEET WITH NEW LADIES. GET REJECTED AND INSULTED BY WOMEN WHO ARE WORTH IT. Not these snapchat and instagram/reality TV hoes littering the streets (thanks J. Cole for that line). Afterall, your damaged gf has done more than that to you already.
SHE FRIGGING ABORTED YOUR CHILD - Dude if this means nothing to you then your case is actually different - in the negative light.

If you can't do that dude i'm not sorry but you will be an underachieving failure and probably doubt your abilities all your miserable life.

Btw- ignore my typos i'm not proofreading shiit.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Brown14: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Op give urself brain...

Love is just the lie u are telling urself to get hurt the more.

Take ur own advice from the last 3 lines of ur post.
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Does this kind of love still exist? I doubt.
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Anthony0094(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wtf

Op are you naive or just plain stupid ?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by enuk80(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2017
thank you all for your advise
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by megareal: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2017
Guy, just waka. She has no love for you. You are option B.

She is stronger than you psychologically and emotionally and is using you. She needs a stronger man (maybe her fiance ) while you need a softer woman.

Don't let this ever mar your experience about love cos love is a beautiful thing.

A woman tailor made for you is coming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by enuk80(m): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2017
megareal:
Guy, just waka. She has no love for you. You are option B.

She is stronger than you psychologically and emotionally and is using you. She needs a stronger man (maybe her fiance ) while you need a softer woman.

Don't let this ever mar your experience about love cos love is a beautiful thing.

A woman tailor made for you is coming.

thanks but it seems you didn't go through the post well...I guess she doesn't no what she want.....

you can read how everything started from the thread below..

www.nairaland.com/3550456/pls-someone-me-big-poo

and you can also read the break up thread below too..you will see where I am coming from..

www.nairaland.com/3664859/despite-love-showed-girlfriend-broke
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by megareal: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2017
enuk80:

thanks but it seems you didn't go through the post well...I guess she doesn't no what she want.....

you can read how everything started from the thread below..

www.nairaland.com/3550456/pls-someone-me-big-poo

and you can also read the break up thread below too..you will see where I am coming from..

www.nairaland.com/3664859/despite-love-showed-girlfriend-broke

I umderstood you wella.

She plays on your emotions, has a fiancee she hasn't returned his ring to, cheats on you and you keep forgiving. Aborted your child inbthe name of miscarriage . Travelled to tge village and hooked up with her ex fiancee a nd blah blah blah.

I repeat, in this relationship, she no been send you. You were plan B. And she is stronger than you psychologically and emotionally. Your love for her made you weak, her lack of love for you made her stronger hence she saw your weakness and capitalised on it.

I'll read the follow up thread and modify if need be.
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:25am On Mar 07, 2017
You said "Long story short" and you wrote that long epistle ahah angry angry
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2017
Cut all communications with her, be strong. Someday a better person will come along. @enuk80
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by enuk80(m): 10:55am On Mar 07, 2017
OK..I am waiting

megareal:

I umderstood you wella.

She plays on your emotions, has a fiancee she hasn't returned his ring to, cheats on you and you keep forgiving. Aborted your child inbthe name of miscarriage . Travelled to tge village and hooked up with her ex fiancee a nd blah blah blah.

I repeat, in this relationship, she no been send you. You were plan B. And she is stronger than you psychologically and emotionally. Your love for her made you weak, her lack of love for you made her stronger hence she saw your weakness and capitalised on it.

I'll read the follow up thread and modify if need be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. / Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger / Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.