Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen (10979 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Lazyreporta(m): 6:23pm On May 23, 2018
She may have told you that she was totally head over heels in love with you, and five minutes later say she hates your guts. When she says she hates your guts – this is what she is feeling right then and there in that present moment. Five minutes ago, when she told you she loved you, she did love you five minutes ago. But what she’s feeling right now, in this moment, is: I hate your guts.
Again, it doesn’t matter if you did everything perfect for the first ten years you were together. What matters is that you screwed up five minutes ago, and now there’s hell to pay. Now you have to weather the storm, break through her barriers, and get back to her heart. You need to get her back in her feminine energy so she can open back up and be that playful, beautiful woman you love. You do this by using humor and understanding, and by letting her know that you are not going anywhere until you get to the bottom of it.

A man usually doesn’t understand it when his woman walks out on him. She has been telling him all along: You are never around. You never spend any time with me. We never talk. You don’t care about what I want. These are the things that a woman does to get your attention, and that most guys just completely ignore. They don’t take her seriously, invalidating the way she is feeling at the moment. If you are invalidating her emotions, and she is an emotionally based creature, how long do you think she is going to take it?

LAZYREPORTA

4 Likes

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Oritzy: 6:23pm On May 23, 2018
cheesy

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Lazyreporta(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2018
shocked
Baba. Even me no no say the post don post and you don comment
Oritzy:
cheesy
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Oritzy: 6:27pm On May 23, 2018
Lazyreporta:
shocked
Baba. Even me no no say the post don post and you don comment
it's our work ooo

Soft work cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 23, 2018
Aunty! this your writeup in itself is a lie

Some ladies have been honored with professor emeritus in lying cheesy

How do you think some ladies manage to keep nearly five bfs ?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Lazyreporta(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2018
Oritzy:
it's our work ooo

Soft work cheesy

Tuaile baba o

That speed pass light own grin
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Lazyreporta(m): 6:30pm On May 23, 2018
greiboy:
Aunty! this your writeup itself is a lie

Some ladies have been honored with professor emeritus in lying cheesy

How do you think some ladies manage to keep nearly five bfs ?

Baba you again cheesy
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 23, 2018
Lazyreporta:

Baba you again cheesy
Yeah it is you with the cats and dogs comparison thread.

You sure say u no be babe so cheesy

The truth is that some ladies are expert liars, I could recall a thread on nairaland this past week where one clownish dude claimed he has the access to his girlfriend's heart, despite many other suitors spending to gain her attention, simply because he makes her laugh,

According to the guy, the lady has many male willing sponsors that are willing to part with their hard earned cash without doing anything with the said girlfriend.

Even female nairalanders laughed at that make believe story. grin

I leave the rest to your imagination cheesy

So my chairman the lies some ladies tell in relationships can put the devil to shame. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Lazyreporta(m): 7:31pm On May 23, 2018
greiboy:

The truth is that some ladies are expert liars, I could recall a thread on nairaland this past week where one clownish dude claimed he has the access to his girlfriend's heart, despite many other suitors spending to gain her attention, simply because he makes her laugh,

According to the guy, the lady has many male willing sponsors that are willing to path with their hard earned cash without doing anything with the said girlfriend.

So my chairman the lies some ladies tell in relationships can put the devil to shame. cheesy

The thing is, ladies lie en, them dey write am, direct am before they produce am.

They can't lie spontaneously unlike guys.
Guys lie more often but ladies na die.

I.e, na your belle grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by ubunja(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2018
listening to a woman? a waste of time. a woman herself doesnt listen to herself. she will oppose herself 10X in 1 month. "i like good guys" while busy getting preg by thugs

*spits on thread*

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by austyn0(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2018
I thought it was ordinary lie, as in normal lie when I saw the topic.....I was like EHHH?? Op Isii??

1 Like

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by BlackHatNaija: 9:17pm On May 23, 2018
To an extent I think you're right.

2 Likes

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by HeyCorleone(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2018
How the OP, a bloke, claims to know much about the females is quite outstanding.

Everything here is a faboo. Believe at your detriment.

1 Like

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Iamdmentor1(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2018
Women themselves are confused. To keep them, a man must be manipulative.

1 Like

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 23, 2018
grin Right message, Wrong Topic!
Lying is no gender base, Both Men and Women lie.

The point in your write up though is 'Women do not just leave, they give subtle and indirect warnings / Signs. Some that are just too invincible to an average guy.

4 Likes

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by soberdrunk(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2018
Op if i swear for you, "HOT MINERALS' will be "hungrying' you want to be encouraging these ladies with 'personality' and 'spiritual' problems to be manifesting their strange impulsive behavior abi........... angry

2 Likes

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Abbeyme: 9:20pm On May 23, 2018
Op!

The subject just lied!

1 Share

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 23, 2018
Leave that thing Jor.
Most women don't know what they want. Just for the records, you cant please a woman 100%.
Go and make some good money then the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Essentials1(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2018
Wow
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 23, 2018
You're very correct, OP.
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Authoreety: 9:26pm On May 23, 2018
Ddd
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by BiafranBushBoy: 9:26pm On May 23, 2018
Bullshit thread!

Bullshit Topic

Believe at your own detriment!!!

3 Likes

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Audray(f): 9:26pm On May 23, 2018
Women don't lie. Hehehehehe. If women were perfume, they'd be called Eau de mystery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by kenzysmith: 9:27pm On May 23, 2018
Op u re a goat na women lie pass
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by BiafraIShere(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2018
You Must Be Kidding!
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Neurotika: 9:33pm On May 23, 2018
I have a natural repulsion for guys that relegates and disregard their own feelings in order to please a fellow man with a womb.

6 Likes

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 23, 2018
greiboy:

According to the guy, the lady has many male willing sponsors that are willing to path with their hard earned cash without doing anything with the said girlfriend.

"According to the guy, the lady has many male willing sponsors that are willing to part with their hard earned cash without doing anything with the said girlfriend"

LMAO!!!

Reminds me of my ex, so dumb. How he fell for some of the ludicrous tales I told beats me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) / Can You Date Muslim Chicks? / Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.