Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

My Friend Wants To Kill Herself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Wants To Kill Herself (702 Views)

My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2009
she has been seeing this dude for a while now, and everyone doesnt approve their relationship cos its like its one sided, that is ma friend is loving the guy more,
4 once, he has never gone to see her, she's the one always riskin her life travelling to see the boy,
he doesn't even buy her common gift sef, she'd be the one spending her little money on the boy,
she's a very pretty gl and has so many admirers, but she is hell bent on tis useless bini boy,

now, she hears a rumour that he is gettin married next month to another babe, and dat is the fact,
now she wants to kill herself, and she asked the guy and he's denyin it,

i know she'd get to read this post, and me i don't want person to die on my head!
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by Stevogue(m): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2009
Relax! nothing dey happen. To die for love ke ? Abeg that one neva reach Naija! Meanwhile ur friend seems jobless, if she should get a little more busy on her career, whatever it is, she may run into better dates. Unless she is a career slave-lover.
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by 190: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2009
leave her let her die~
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by otokx(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2009
She should can die but let her not kill herself.
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by ruskiee(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2009
Kill herself? Don't see how that will stop the marriage. undecided
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by iice(f): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2009

(1)

My Swtheart Cannot Tell Me, She Love Me But She Care About Me Pls Adivce / Why Do Men Cheat? / Do You Think He/she Owes You Cos Of The Things You Did/are Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.