Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

My Swtheart Cannot Tell Me, She Love Me But She Care About Me Pls Adivce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Swtheart Cannot Tell Me, She Love Me But She Care About Me Pls Adivce (703 Views)

Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce / Pls I Need Ur Adivce Abt My GF / Dating A Nigerian Man Need Adivce (help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Swtheart Cannot Tell Me, She Love Me But She Care About Me Pls Adivce by settlement: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2009
I met her through a friend,am her first love.
Re: My Swtheart Cannot Tell Me, She Love Me But She Care About Me Pls Adivce by Said1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2009
is only in nigeria girls feels shy telling you those words. they think, that will make you think of hurting them that u hav arrived. anyways is what we do not always wat we say. so is ok if she cares.
Re: My Swtheart Cannot Tell Me, She Love Me But She Care About Me Pls Adivce by freecocoa(f): 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2009
if she cares,den 4get abt the i ove u cos sooner dan later she'll say it and she wnt even knw t wen she does.
Re: My Swtheart Cannot Tell Me, She Love Me But She Care About Me Pls Adivce by Gold98: 12:50am On Dec 24, 2009
WETIN U DEY TALK

ITUMO!!!!

is ds boredom or joblessness or combination of both spiced up wiv madness
Re: My Swtheart Cannot Tell Me, She Love Me But She Care About Me Pls Adivce by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2009
@poster
if you dont know the difference between care and love then you have another problem on your hand.
LOVE isnt by force and therefore if someone doesnt love you then it means that they dont love you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat? / My Top 7 Tips Of Overcoming Shyness! / Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.