Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

15 Things Nigerian Men Say When Caught Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things Nigerian Men Say When Caught Cheating (564 Views)

What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things Nigerian Men Say When Caught Cheating by oswaggiee(m): 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
1. ‘It’s the work of the devil’

It’s always the devil. We’re pretty sure the devil is tired of being blamed for Nigerian men’s actions.

2. ‘I’m sorry’

If you know what’s good for you, pack your slippers and run after the apology.

3. ‘It wasn’t me’

This one is wild. They suddenly claim to have an identical twin even when you have photo proof.

4. ‘I don’t know what came over me’

Another variation of the ‘It’s the devil’ excuse.

5. ‘She’s my cousin’

6. ‘She’s just a friend’

7. ‘It’s not what it looks like‘

8. ‘I don’t know who she is

9. ‘It was an accident’
Yeah, you just magically fell into someone else v@gina.

10. ‘Please give me another chance’

11. ‘She seduced me’

COMPLETE THE LIST HERE http://kleeqers.com/forum/news/3088-15-things-nigerian-men-say-when-caught-cheating
Re: 15 Things Nigerian Men Say When Caught Cheating by legwa10(m): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
I thought u were d one #NOTAWARE
Re: 15 Things Nigerian Men Say When Caught Cheating by Fernandowski(m): 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
one of my favorite rappers, B.O.B said and I quote " my baby broke up with me cus she walked in suddenly With a woman up under me........I told her, "Wait!It ain't what it look like!
I must've slipped and fell, clumsy me!"
Re: 15 Things Nigerian Men Say When Caught Cheating by ramdris(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Na mumu post like this dey reach FP..

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Masturbation. / Considering Pweek Enlargement / What's The Sweetest Thread You've Seen On Nairaland? (with Reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.