Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Heart Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Broken (548 Views)

I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Broken by GlowDaniels: 6:13am On Feb 13, 2017
Good morning, please I need your advice on this one because I'm dying. I've been dating a guy I loved so much but never knew if he did same to me, when we first met, he told me were just friends but we do the other stuffs. After 8 months, I asked him to define our relationship which he did after a lot of persuasion from me. We started dating officially but something was lalacking, he gives me everything I want but not much attention and so much restrictions as to how I call him etc. I got admitted into the University but not in the same state where he lives and where I met him and in my first year he would invite me to visit him every month And with that I wasn't feeling I was in a distance relationship and everything was going fine. In my second year, I visited him earlier that year and he lost his job 3months later and we were still together. And things began to change, I begged to visit him for 5months but he refused saying he doesn't have money and when I ofered And insisted to use my money to visit him days before my birthday he got angry and broke up with me and this started making me feel there was more to him not having money for my trip. I told him I was sorry for insisting but he wouldn't just accept instead he called me names and said he never wanted to see me again, I was heart broken so I cheated on him, something I Havent done in 3yrs, after a few day we got back together due to a lot of pleading. In summery, I visited him 2months ago and every night He'll go through my phone and he found something, an evidence that I cheated on him, he asked me about it and I told him the truth he heated me in the eye twice that night and asked me out of his house so I started begging him and he allows me to stay because I was working and I had no where else to go to. He told me he has forgiven me and started acting like all was good again after 2months when I was done working and was set to go back to school. When I got home (my parents house) he told me he can't forget what I did that it's best for us to stay on our own. I have cried my soul out, I can't go back to school, I can't even eat, I've begged with everything that I have and I don't want to give up because I love him. Please what should I do now?
Re: Heart Broken by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 13, 2017
hmmmm...dis one is strong. shocked
Re: Heart Broken by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 13, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
hmmmm...dis one is strong. shocked
really strong
Re: Heart Broken by michaelwilli(m): 6:38am On Feb 13, 2017
Wen gals say dat dey bleeped jst a few days or mnths afta a breakup? I'm like, ur yansh no get padlock. Fornication sex doesn't take sorrows away. Infact he'll think u av been cheating befor d breakup. Or u cheated cos u were angry? Ayam not understanding.
Carry ya cross, no simon of cyrene again
Re: Heart Broken by ciscoxx(m): 6:39am On Feb 13, 2017
Val troubles every were u go... My dear..just gather urself together life goes on.. The fact is that u can't force urself on any man.. If u try it.. I pity ur because if u HV any cash he will use it as an advantage.. Just gv him gap.. True love can help u out.. Allow d guy after he HV test street girl DAT will request for TP,hangout,money 4 hair n crime, food allowance he will realize he miss out is 1st lover dr.. B Strong. Thanks
Re: Heart Broken by Airforce1(m): 6:41am On Feb 13, 2017
Forget him and move on
Re: Heart Broken by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 13, 2017
All you could do is heal. It will take 3 months but after those 3 months you will be back to normal. There really isn't anyway to get him back so go with the process and time will heal your heart.
Re: Heart Broken by firstking01(m): 6:43am On Feb 13, 2017
You guys should break up.
Re: Heart Broken by waleyp(m): 6:46am On Feb 13, 2017
GUY FORGET JOR E NO STRONG. WHY WOULD YOU BE BEGGIN HIM NOT TO CUT THE RELATIONSHIP OFF? DONT BE A BEGGI BEGGI SOMEBODY JOR. ALTHOUGH LOVE IS VERY STRONG BUT SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO GIVE WAY FOR IT TO GO FOR ANOTHER FRESH LOVE TO COME IN. I KNOW ITS HARD BUT THE QUESTION IS ARE YOU REALLY WANTED BY THE GUY? YOU JUST THE ONE PUSHIN FOR THE RELATIONSHIP. NOW PUT HIM TO TEST, DONT CALL HIM FOR 2 MONTHS AND IF HE DOES NOT CALL YOU THEN YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT MEANS. GREAT GUYS ARE OUT THERE WAITING FOR YOU GIRL, PUT ON A SMILE TODAY AND FEEL GOOD
Re: Heart Broken by Epositive(m): 6:54am On Feb 13, 2017
move on... next time follow ur heart but carry ur senses along

#nolove #positivevibes
Re: Heart Broken by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Lol. After he lost his job, he started actin differently bcs he was more troubled by his job loss nd he is too arrogant nd proud 2 start colectin money frm u. Maybe he felt really bad and ashamed after u transported ursef 2 his house. He felt embarrassed nd decided he was goin 2 gv it a break. He was nt goin 2 declare dis 2 u due 2 his personality (proud n arrogant).

All u could hv done was 2 hold on nd kip trying. But u couldn't. Did cheating on him mak u fill any beta? Did u fil fulfilled? Did it help u stp tinkin about him? No no no. Dat is d mistake u gals mak, rushing in2 anoda relationship just 2 get ova ur ex or spite him which always end up disastrous. U caused ur problem my dear. It is clear he loved u but he is just not d type dat plays lov lik Juliet n Romeo.

I dnt c him forgiving u tho bcz his type of person hardly gv 2nd chances especially wen it has to do wit trust. If he eva comes back, I doubt if he will be 100 wit u

Just stay strong. Pick ursef up, work on being a beta lady nd move on

May God help u
Re: Heart Broken by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:59am On Feb 13, 2017
showmeurpenis:
All you could do is heal. It will take 3 months but after those 3 months you will be back to normal. There really isn't anyway to get him back so go with the process and time will heal your heart.
dis is d sad truth
Re: Heart Broken by dingbang(m): 7:11am On Feb 13, 2017
Lmao... Am tired of advising.. All I need to do now is just sit down and laugh..

(1) (Reply)

The Aftermath Of Sex In The Mind. / Ladies!!!. 10 Ways To Make A Man Fall In Love With You Instantly.must Read!!! / 5 Tricks To Make Her Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.