Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again (9334 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by ikp120(m): 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
MzLarem:
i dont want to be toasted.

I go use ya name record music put am for Nairaland o angry You better let me toast you amicably now o. angry
Oya baby what is your phone number? grin grin

BTW which football club you dey fan?
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by ikp120(m): 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
makydebbie:
lol this got megrin
Chai! Wetin I no go see for this life? Even my baby dey laugh me embarassed embarassed
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
ikp120:

I go use ya name record music put am for Nairaland o angry You better let me toast you amicably now o. angry
Oya baby what is your phone number? grin grin

BTW which football club you dey fan?
Go ahead na.

I dont want to be toasted
I dont have a phone
and i'm not a big fan of football so i'm indifferent.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by makydebbie(f): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
ikp120:

Chai! Wetin I no go see for this life? Even my baby dey laugh me embarassed embarassed
Which baby?undecided
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by ikp120(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Which baby?undecided

grin grin
Wetin I no go see again for this life? embarassed Even my baby don deny me embarassed embarassed

Baby you must write an open apology letter addressed to me, the MD of ya friend zone, else I go resign embarassed embarassed
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by ikp120(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
MzLarem:
Go ahead na.
I dont want to be toasted I dont have a phone and i'm not a big fan of football so i'm indifferent.
Na joke I 'deyed' o. (The past tense of dey na deyed grin grin). Hmmm. So which sports you dey fan?
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
ikp120:

Na joke I 'deyed' o. (The past tense of dey na deyed grin grin). Hmmm. So which sports you dey fan?
volley ball
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Omo ,see chyking thread cheesy

Who can I chyke? sad
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by ikp120(m): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
MzLarem:
volley ball
Chai! Uwa choro ikpu o! shocked shocked Volley gini?
Abeg repent. angry Come and visit me let me teach you better football grin grin
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by makydebbie(f): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
ikp120:

grin grin
Wetin I no go see again for this life? embarassed Even my baby don deny me embarassed embarassed

Baby you must write an open apology letter addressed to me, the MD of ya friend zone, else I go resign embarassed embarassed
Lol sorry...
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by ikp120(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol sorry...

Awwww! That's romantic. cheesy cheesy

Please put it in audio format and send it to the normal place na. I'm missing that voice already. embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by niyot124: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
KingRex1:

Yea I got the whole fighting thing.. You seem desperate, that's all.

You seem confused.

I'm only curious not desperate,just to see the picture of the dude they are fighting over, that's all since the dude already changed his profile picture .

Next time check up the meaning of "desperate" before you use it in a sentence.

And please move along and stop quoting me.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by KingRex1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
niyot124:

You seem confused.

I'm only curious not desperate,just to see the picture of the dude they are fighting over, that's all since the dude already changed his profile picture .

Next time check up the meaning of "desperate" before you use it in a sentence.

And please move along and stop quoting me.
Sister, its no biggie and we aren't fighting.. Still stand by what I said.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
E dey always pain me when fellow guy man dey mumu hinsef sad
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by roscodollar(m): 12:05am On Jan 22, 2017
I need serious love at me 07018488709
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by knightsson: 1:05am On Jan 22, 2017
nikkypearl:
U see the stats in her eyes shocked Really ? grin like statistics ?
And to think that he had to bring forth 2face lyrics.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by knightsson: 1:07am On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:
smh Kiddos grin

It baffles me whenever I see and read posts of kids terming another a kid.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by knightsson: 1:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Ohbo:
Hey bruh, you should concourage me
He should encourage your madness?
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by knightsson: 1:15am On Jan 22, 2017
CentaurXXX:

Hahaha, I knew I had seen that line somewhere and merely using the local search I got the evidence to prove you are Shamstiel!

Primitive, Scruffy-looking abomination You shall be shamed for this heinous act!
Is this what you have resorted to?

Trolling Nl girls with alternates, trying to come of as sweet and caring when all you want is their money! You mentally deranged, Empty headed Neanderthal.

https://www.nairaland.com/2982696/beautiful-nairaland-queen#43660668

There is the link to the thread where he used this very line to woo a certain girl.

Beware of this vainglorious, Attention seeking, Dimwitted, Criminally motivated e-scammer!

I fear nairalanders mehn.

CIA and FBI everywhere, mostly on romance section.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 22, 2017
knightsson:

It baffles me whenever I see and read posts of kids terming another a kid.

trash!
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by niyot124: 6:38am On Jan 22, 2017
KingRex1:

Sister, its no biggie and we aren't fighting.. Still stand by what I said.

Awww, don't be so upset if no lady is drooling or fighting over you like they are fighting over him.

Ori yato sori...
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by optional1(f): 6:47am On Jan 22, 2017
ohbo you give up ehya... You were never in roff u just in lust wit her pix...

Thank God you give up and she never answered you, go find another victim.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by knightsson: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:

trash!
kid, hope you're not mad?

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by knightsson: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2017
niyot124:

Awww, don't be so upset if no lady is drooling or fighting over you like they are fighting over him.

Ori yato sori...

So fighting over a guy is now an achievement. What a reasoning!
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by knightsson: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2017
MzLarem:
Go ahead na.
I dont want to be toasted I dont have a phone and i'm not a big fan of football so i'm indifferent.
Larem, this is brutal na! hahahahahaha
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 22, 2017
knightsson:
Larem, this is brutal na! hahahahahaha
I was just being honest tho.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by knightsson: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
MzLarem:
I was just being honest tho.
Yeah, I am aware but your honesty bleeds his heart, this I think.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
knightsson:

I dont think so...we are cool smiley
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by firstking01(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
yeye d smell people should borrow shame small nah what happened to pm
See ya mouth like pm, do you reply pmundecided?
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by niyot124: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
knightsson:

So fighting over a guy is now an achievement. What a reasoning!

Fighting over a guy has never and will never been an achievement. It is infact shameful. The guy is sounding like it's affecting him even after I gave him a reason for me being curious.

Don't just butt into people's conversations.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by ikp120(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
knightsson:

Bleeds his heart ke? I was just joking with her. C'mon we chat in private very well. I was just putting up a show.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by knightsson: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
ikp120:

Bleeds his heart ke? I was just joking with her. C'mon we chat in private very well. I was just putting up a show.

hey brotherly, don't take my post serious OK. I was just teasing and not mocking you.

Hope we re good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. / My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me / SAD! Mum Commits Suicide After Ex-boyfriend Leaks Her Sex Video (watch&download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.