Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Soft fat ass (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soft fat ass (pics) (14673 Views)

Graphic Video -lady Who Want Fat Ass Got What She Deserve As Her Ass Deteriorate / Guys! Check Out This Big Fat Ass Of A Nigerian Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by warrah(m): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
sKeetz:
Pls if you get to know of anyone selling his/her car. Any model and any color. In good condition with all the documents valid and legal, and the price is between 750k and 1.500m Please let him/her sell it. I am not interested.
Thanks.

LMAO!!!!!!

Kai, nothing I no go see for NL

Hahahahaha
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hahahahaha very funny pixscheesy.but op there are some ladies who don't mind being single and they still be collecting money frm men and be forming slay queens even at 45 yrscheesy.
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by idu1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Sebastine1994(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Sorry but it makes little to no sense. 15 billion per week might sound large to you but it can't do anything to adequately fund the educational sector. Even currently the educational sector takes up 8.4% of our national budget (for the existing government schools) and you can see the sorry state public schools are in.

Do you know that there are ghost worker in the schools. They inflate price so as to steal. Throwing money at a problem without solving it. They should give it to a private citizens who knows how to manage. Government will recruit based on politics but a private business because of economic reason
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by IVORY2009(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

It is very right. Do your research. And am not even talking about eligible women. Beautiful women have a plethora of choices even here on nairaland it's common. One hot girl gets like 100 pms in one month. That's just on nairaland. Do you know how many suitors she has in real life too?.

See dis one analysis? don't you know men are moved with wat they see, perhaps those hot ladies receiving 100 pm per week, can not be used as an hypothesis....

1 Like

Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Greenbullet(m): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Escabado:
LIFE OF NIGERIAN GIRLS

1. @ 14. they're the fine sweet teens.
2. @ 16, they wanna roll wit older ones. it's fun being the new slayer in the group.
3. @ 18, they probably have had 1st sex. so they cling to this one guy & talk all about how they wont leave this guy.
4. @ 20. they might be in the university. they make new male frwend & slowly lose interest in the former guy.
5. @ 22, they make fwends wit gurls who wear more expensive clothes & who also date more expensive guys.
these sets of gurls use porch phones. so they get intimidated & need to join the elite skul gurls league.
6. @ 24, they're now porch, they now hang out wit rich male fwends who they scam & take money from for mere sex.
At these point. if a random guy chats her up. she might snup. if u ask her phone digits. she makes u feel like a stalker.
they prefer guys who would want to spend a fortune on dem.
7. @ 26. the trend continues... fun, slayer queen. porch. frosh. money. remains the key words. bcus she has changed her mindset & increase the standard she wants in a man.
8, btw 26- 28. she is a maid of honor for her fwends.
9. @ 29. none of those rich guys proposed.
10. @ 30. night vigils from one church to another.
11. @ 31. the same gurl who refused giving phone number to some serious guys. goes to Linda Ikeji's blog and posts.because she has wasted her life
"Hi i'm sandra.,i'm 32 & searching for a very serious relatship. call me on 0000000000"
12. @ 35. morning cry.
13. @ 38. oluwa sha nu mi eh joor.
14. @ 39. they're still crying. begging God.
15. @ 40. God why? bcus they've hit menopause.

Pls young girl, Get married now and stop asking men for money because had I know comes at Last
the first pic is from naijauncut
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by MyGeneration(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
lol
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by femimike1(m): 9:05am On Jan 23, 2017
sKeetz:
Pls if you get to know of anyone selling his/her car. Any model and any color. In good condition with all the documents valid and legal, and the price is between 750k and 1.500m Please let him/her sell it. I am not interested.
Thanks.

Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by ismart: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Funny enough there are far more single men than women. Men outnumber women by the ratio 3 to 1. I think most of this is just exxagerated.
ahhhh who sold you this lie? Who? So you mean by population, men are more than woman in the world? Even scientific and researched facts wouldn't agree with you.

It's on record that some of the reasons women outnumber men is due to numerous factors, from birth to accident caused by daring and adventurous nature of men etc.

And here you saying something contrary. Bros, there was even an essay written on this same subject which I wrote during my NECO or read in one of the past questions.

Get your facts right.
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by ismart: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

It is very right. Do your research. And am not even talking about eligible women. Beautiful women have a plethora of choices even here on nairaland it's common. One hot girl gets like 100 pms in one month. That's just on nairaland. Do you know how many suitors she has in real life too?.
lmaoooo...see your reason. You forgot to add that those same guys sending PMs are just looking for fork opportunity and they also have other girls forking them outside, you completely ignored the flirtatious nature of men.

Na wa.

Even the girls know for fact that "to find husband" no easy. Ask yourself the reason for their excitement when a guy proposes.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by AyamBlaze: 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Whenever I oPen a thread with topics such as this, I expect to see high quality pics of the real deal. Not that kind of rubbish pic up there. OP, please stop opening threads with misleading topics or you'll receive a lengthy ban. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions / Romantic Emotional Sexy Video / Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.