Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) (5858 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by Sebastine1994(m): 1:27am On Jan 22, 2017
[center][/center][b][/b]MY MASTER PLAN FOR A BETTER NIGERIA
In a country like ours with a population of 180 million people we could do Something tangible with that without government support. Calm down and listen. If I were the president of nigeria I would focus on one sector first because having your fingers in many area is a distraction. I recommend the EDUCATION SECTOR.
In nigeria we have 30 million student. Imagine that they all attend the same school. There is no government or private school. The government owns all the schools. There should be no payment of school fees.
Let us start from my own state Kogi. If the government focus its effort to standard one good school in every local government area. Provide buses to Covey student who live far. I mean there should be serious effort.
Each student is to pay #500 Weekly. That is 30million students * #500= 15billion per week.
MY MASTER PLAN FOR A BETTER NIGERIA
In a country like ours with a population of 180 million people we could do Something tangible with that without government support. Calm down and listen. If I were the president of nigeria I would focus on one sector first because having your fingers in many area is a distraction. I recommend the EDUCATION SECTOR.
In nigeria we have 30 million student. Imagine that they all attend the same school. There is no government or private school. The government owns all the schools. There should be no payment of school fees.
Let us start from my own state Kogi. If the government focus its effort to standard one good school in every local government area. Provide buses to Covey student who live far. I mean there should be serious effort.
Each student is to pay #500 Weekly. That is 30million students * #500= 15billion per week.
MY MASTER PLAN FOR A BETTER NIGERIA
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by Crauxx(m): 1:58am On Jan 22, 2017
nairaman101:
Benin girls sef

I taya o. sad sad. No amount of chill again
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2017
Nma27:
I'm sure your dad didn't complain so why are you nagging upandan like a spoilt child huh
Chill out girl...moreover he used the word "some"

NL go just dey give small pikins privilege to insult their elders undecided
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by eezeribe(m): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2017
knightsson:
Thank God this one has realised that its only pussy lot of them have to offer.

Exactly
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
MzLarem:
Chill out girl...moreover he used the word "some"

NL go just dey give small pikins privilege to insult their elders undecided
The lord be with You.
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nma27:
The lord be with You.
and also with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Time: See Video Of Primary Sch Pupils Nacking In Broad Day Light / Checkout This Viral Unclad Birthday Photo-shoot / If Sex Marathon Is Organised Which State In Nigeria Will Win It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.