Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5797 Views)

My Girlfriend Did This So I Fvcked Her Styles Up / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: . by SirMichael1: 7:15am On Jul 25, 2017
undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by SweetJoystick(m): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2017
Na today? Been there, done that numerous times

1 Like

Re: . by SweetJoystick(m): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2017
johnjamm:
Would you consider a girl you fvcked on the first or second day a slut?

have you ever had that experience? meeting and fvcking a girl on the first day.
I met this owerri girl and fvcked her on the first day..i kicked her out of my place after fucking her . it seems her pussy was itching .
That reminds me of Eminem's song, "i never loved you enough to trust you,we just met and i just fvcked you." lol
After you promise to be her "superman" abi?

10 Likes

Re: . by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2017
It's because of boys like you that made some ladies say no sex till marriage. You need to grow up from this childlike attitude boy.

Why kick her out after hitting the punny?

Karma sure will catch up on you soon

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by iamay(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2017
immaturity sadimmaturity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 25, 2017
What's the big deal? undecided
Re: . by bewla(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2017
johnjamm:

have you ever had that experience? meeting and fvcking a girl on the first day.
I met this owerri girl and fvcked her on the first day..i kicked her out of my place after fucking her . it seems her pussy was itching .
That reminds me of Eminem's song, "i never loved you enough to trust you,we just met and i just fvcked you." lol
she help your condition u call her chip aye ma ni ka o
Re: . by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2017
grin

Kicked her out? undecided

LIAR!

1 Like

Re: . by TrapHedges(m): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2017
Fam! ¥all mfks lame.. So? U met a girl and fucked_ same day... U #eed a medal? Lol.. Sex is fucki*g over rated! She aint a slut_ u d slut bro.. Aw can u fucckk a stranger?
Lol

11 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 25, 2017
I guess we should give you a medal.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2017
johnjamm:

Have you ever had that experience? meeting and fvcking a girl on the first day.
I met this owerri girl and fvcked her on the first day.I kicked her out of my place after fucking her . It seems her pussy was itching .
That reminds me of Eminem's song, "I never loved you enough to trust you,we just met and I just fvcked you." lol

A girl just used u to scratch her itch..and u are here forming king of the jungle....The girl try shaa...
Come oo...u guys need to enlighten me ooo..how do u stick ur nozzle inside someone u have never seen before in ur life...??
On one side...I see it as adventurous but on the other side.. its really risky, stupid, and irrational thing......

#too many what If's

10 Likes

Re: . by kimond101: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2017
AIDS is real.
1. She's not your wife.
2. You've never met her before to even know the kind of person she is.
3. You slept with her on the first day, cum inside her and even claim to send her out.
4. You claimed she took banana and orange on her way

Conclusion:
1.it's not responsible to sleep around with strangers. It's better to get married and have as many rounds with your wife.
2. You don't know the kind of spirit the girl possess, with you even sending her out it will be hard to make up or seek for forgiveness from someone you might not even have asked for her surname.
3. You might have been played into getting infected with an incurable diesese while you are still forming bad guy cause you got a cheap lay. you need to do medical checkup.
4. Imagine she gets pregnant and gives birth to a female and she keeps it secret from you. And this your immoral act ends up going with you till old age where you meet random strangers and sleep with them. Hope you don't impregnate your daughter one day.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by skillz121(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2017
johnjamm:
And she has a boyfriend. I even came inside of her. You know what she left my place with ? A banana and orange that was on the table .
Even without protection!! mehnnn!! You are wwaayyy closer to your grave... #safesex&paychecks

5 Likes

Re: . by SuperSuave(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2017
You really deserve a medal bro, these bitčhes are just jealous

2 Likes

Re: . by BEENUEL(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
It's because of boys like you that made some ladies say no sex till marriage. You need to grow up from this childlike attitude boy.

Why kick her out after hitting the punny?

Karma sure will catch up on you soon

He will be a father to numerous daughters some day......and they sure will be attractive.

Smh
Re: . by feelgoodInc: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2017
better to tidy on the first day to show how serious she is than to tidy on the 7th date after spending so much, which means she wasn't even tripping she just gave it to you for pitys sake.
but I don't know how old you are, this isn't new, seems you just starting in the game, boy

2 Likes

Re: . by Fourwinds: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2017
I just saw foolishness

1 Like

Re: . by junnaiskye(f): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Wow!!! you meeting a girl, having sex with her without protection and bragging about it is a great achievement ...in fact we should all congratulate you for a job well done.

2 Likes

Re: . by TrapHedges(m): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2017
johnjamm:
And she has a boyfriend. I even came inside of her. You know what she left my place with ? A banana and orange that was on the table .

this shiii didn't even go Down bro.. Enjoy!
Re: . by ireneony(f): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2017
Don't kiss and tell. Olodo
But she didn't sleep with herself. You're a hoe niggah

7 Likes

Re: . by yelinco1(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2017
Mariinee:
I WONDER O. So you are a genius for sleeping with her same day right? your mumu don GET grade!

1 Like

Re: . by stGabrielo(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2017
congrats on your archivement bro.... you deserve a medal,let's hope from person below me
Re: . by rockyh(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2017
johnjamm:

I met this owerri girl and fvcked her on the first day.I kicked her out of my place after fvcking her . It seems her pussy was itching .
That reminds me of Eminem's song, "I never loved you enough to trust you,we just met and I just fvcked you." lol
you just showed the world that u are a kid cos what you did is normal n it's men like u that make ladies see mature guys as sex pervs shame on u n guys of low self-esteem like you
Re: . by phlamesG: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2017
ireneony:

Baby smiley
Re: . by Maxi112: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2017
ireneony:
Where have you been? morning!
Re: . by correctguy101(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2017
Learner, you screwed her and she screwed you too. Both of you had a good time. You enjoyed yourself and she did too. She also met you on the first day and banged you too.

So stop fooling around and grow up.

4 Likes

Re: . by correctguy101(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2017
ireneony:
Don't kiss and tell. Olodo But she didn't sleep with herself. You're a hoe niggah
Abi o. Serious hoe. an immature desperate one at that.
Re: . by cyberguy72(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Mariinee:
I wonder ooo.............op hw old are u?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2017
johnjamm:

I met this owerri girl and fvcked her on the first day.I kicked her out of my place after fvcking her . It seems her pussy was itching .

For the fact that u did not use a condom...it shows u are a big fool. Are u up to 20?

2 Likes

Re: . by Teesweet(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2017
Menn nice job bro u really try ooo mtcheww...wat a wicked soul

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Most Beautiful Tattoo You Have Ever Seen On A Lady's Waist? / See How I Seduced My Neighbor Uncle / What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.