Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

My Heart Is Festering - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Festering (525 Views)

The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat / My Heart Is About To Explode: Just Ended A Relationship / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Is Festering by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
My ex, the father of my son chatted me. I felt the spark rekindle, the spark I haven't felt in a decade . he was my first and last.

He requested we have a video call, after much cajole from my friends, I obliged.
He came to my apartment to check on my kid and I, he still loves me-so I thought.

He mentioned us trying once more but I was skeptical because ten years is such a long time. Told him I would think things over.

This morning, he posted on whatsapp "happy birthday to my boo, ******".
I was not pained. Who expected him to be single all this while?
But why did he ask me out when he is with another girl?-so I asked him.
"You told a lie that caused our split and you have the cheek to confront me concerning my current relationship" he said. "What do you want from a liar then?" "In fact nothing, not just a liar but a baby killing machine" he said. It stung like hurt. I was so hurt that he judged me for an err of about a decade ago.

I was 16, when it dawned on me i was pregnant. I wanted an abortion which i am ashamed of now, but he threatened to kill me if i tampered with his child. I was young, couldnt face the stigma, so why call me a baby killing machine?
Besides, I told him to use a condom but he refused, claiming such filts are used on only prostitutes.

What caused the real split....

The pregnancy threw me into chronic depression. I isolated myself from friends. When he called me for dates, I lied I was in another state because I wanted to be alone. And then I met my Waterloo, the day he caught me. I pleaded, and pleaded,and pleaded. And here was his last words to me "dont ever call me or text me until i ask you to do so".
I waited for weeks, months, and years. Until three and half years later he commented on my facebook picture. I was too hurt to respond.

I never loved or like since then.
I posted this on NL, and some suggested i should try make this work. Was skeptical. Until he chatted me up on whatsapp and we started talking.

I am mad and hurt.

To ravel this heartache , hours ago i learnt my bestfriend that battled with cancer is dead.
Some days to xmas, Nelson who was just discharged from the hospital sent a message to me via whatsapp, saying "To bad i wouldnt celebrate xmas in Nigeria with you.I would send money through western union for you to buy a ram for xmas. I love you. I miss you"
I had to fufil this wish, albeit i hate red meat. The ram was slaughtered and i sent the video of it's butchering via whatsapp but no response.
He died some hours before i sent the video to him but it was concealed from me hitherto when his younger sister told me.

In a day the love of my life hurt me and my bestfriend is gone. Is there a tonic for pain?
Re: My Heart Is Festering by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
wow so sad May the dead rest in peace

mehn it's not easy to move on
if u believe in God just hold on a little longer he will take the pain away
but you have to open your heart to someone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Festering by naijaboiy: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mehn sorry for going through such pain. May God grant you the fortitude to bear your loss.

As for your ex, just try to ignore him. He's really manipulating you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Festering by Aregs(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Keep your head up and remain positive, things are going to get better for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Festering by Smhart1(f): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2017
Don't think of going back to your ex because its obvious he would hurt you over and over again. May God give you the grace to see through all of this. I'm sorry for the loss.. . .

(1) (Reply)

Chronicles Of Tonio Lawrex / romance is for mature minds / Largest Independent Mobile Telecom Infrastructure Provider In Europe Is Hiring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.