Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour (89521 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by hedonistic: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
The miserable old bastard should die already.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by ThinkSmarter: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
This reminds me of Fayose's predictions, that most NW leaders dies in power.
Eyaah, and Buhari could not overpower death, despite all the powers he have.
We re nothing but flesh, d moment d organs and tissues weakens, it ceases to circulate oxygen and live will be gone.
Always choose to heal, not to hurt; to forgive, not to despise; to keep trying, not to quit; to smile, not to frown; and to love, not to hate because at the end of life, what really matters is not what we bought but what we BUILT; not what we got but what we SHARED; not our popularity but our CHARACTER; and not our success, but our SIGNIFICANCE. Live a life that matters. Live a happy life that cares.

Garba Shehu ......chill, the news z coming from a credible source, just prepare to release an official stmt.....and get Osibanjo sworn in as d President.
RIP to our dear President.

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Tidamsel: 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Abeg o make una STP 2 dey spread false newz o
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by ngwababe(f): 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
And we shall call it a night as it is the last news!!!
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Uchbebe46(m): 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Opakan2:
someone should call these Ipob guys to order, they are the ones spreading lies and hate everywhere

If anything happens to PMB or any northerner, their people are as good as suya in the North and the SE
we yorubas won't interfere
ewu!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by jeff1607(m): 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
if your absence would give people joy, then check yourself

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Tidamsel: 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
Which 1 person go biliv nw
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by KingAfo(m): 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
WE KNOW THOSE BEHIND THE STUPID RUMOUR

IPOBIANS

BIAFRANS

AVENGERERS

BOKOS

ALL OTHER BAD BAD PEOPLES

GOD PASS THEM.
You mean this people....

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by cbrass(m): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
sweerychick:
you sound childish, I used to admire your post before, but I've lost respect for you undecided

He is right, let's be honest here, many ibos had flooded my whatsapp with the stupid rumor,how come they are te ones sending te messages why are other tribes not doing same. This hatred the ibo folks have in them is too much,
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Ayinke93(f): 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mehn!! How I wish it was true. undecided

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by ThinkSmarter: 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

IPOBIANS

BIAFRANS

AVENGERERS

BOKOS

GOD PASS THEM.
Itz not about wishing........he z dead already.. ....confirmed frm a reliable source

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Smooyis(m): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Why do we like to attack ourselves like this. We keep turning every thread and important national issues into tribal or religious discuss. Why are we so myopic and unserious as a people.

Who told you people that the news originated from ipob or whatever. Many of us just write to distract and derail each thread. This is where I find our Admins culpable. It's like nairaland no longer has any standard. Too bad shocked cool cool shocked

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by discusant: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

IPOBIANS

BIAFRANS

AVENGERERS

BOKOS

GOD PASS THEM.

The good one for you is the one who supervised the collapse of the Naira in less than 20 months, and now makes you eat 0.1.0 a day.

Let him not die until he fulfils his promise to make One Naira = One Dollar.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by cbrass(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
you don't know these people?... Have you not seen there threads online?...they wish nothing but evil for the man

Bro shebi those ones are nairalanders, I was so sad when a church member I respect so much who is ibo posted the news with joy in our group. But I gave him the reply of his life o grin
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Odingo1: 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
We know those who wish him dead....God pass them...yeye ipods
Your hatred for Igbo people will send you to your early grave,Fayose a Yoruba Governor that is always talking about the death of Buhari and wishing him death,you will not talk about it because he is your fellow Yoruba man,tell me that youruba will not jubulate if it is real,bunch of chemereons.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by alizma: 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
paskyboy:

You are a full blooded Afonja know for cowardness
a man with low IQ will always mistake wisdom of others for cowardice because his reasoning is very low.
your hero was made to watched how wisdom is usually applied in the form of playing Ayo yesterday, I hope you saw the picture?
I am yet to see any brave man from your side. Ojukwu ran for his dear life when the hit was on, return to contest for presidential post in a country he claimed to hate, he died and was wrapped up in Nigerian flag not even Biafran flag. who the hell do you take your so called bravery after, could it be Wike who just pledge his allegiance to the power that be few weeks ago?
infact, Wike went further to justify his support for the power that be when he unleashed the military on the iPods who claimed to be celebrating Trump. maybe you do not know, the military wouldn't have acted that way without the consent of the number one citizen and number one constituted authority of that state.
lest I forget, I hope u know where orji uzo pitch his tent? so shut that stinking hole on your face. what your call bravery is actually stupidity like the one being display by Kanu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by browniex: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
drss2:
d dullard is sick, yet they ar saying he's on vacation sad who goes on vacation in d beginning of a new year when pipul ar just resuming for work
one tin dat would bury dis daura directionless govt is their own lies.
he has been working when you were resting and celebrating Christmas, do you know what it means to rule a country? .a country like NigerIa for that matter.you should just stop this habit of castigating our leaders because they are as human as you are.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by cbrass(m): 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ayinke93:
Mehn!! How I wish it was true. undecided

And u will want your own dad to live long o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by ephi123(f): 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Smooyis:
Why do we like to attack ourselves like this. We keep turning every thread and important national issues into tribal or religious discuss. Why are we so myopic and unserious as a people.

Who told you people that the news originated from ipob or whatever. Many of us just write to distract and derail each thread. This is where I find our Admins culpable. It's like nairaland no longer has any standard. Too bad shocked cool cool shocked
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Uteghe(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin grin angry This is the kind of rumour Ipob peddles when they need more donations from their brain-bleached followers.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by fortunechy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
Teacher: "class, if u ar given a chance to travel through time,wt will u do" Akpors: "I will go back to 1941 to fine buhari's father n give him a condom"

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Pearly255(f): 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by medinho: 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
Abeg Mk all of enjoy this recession o...no body go die
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by lekbel09(m): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
N.a. so dem talk for yaradua sef say he neva die stupid mallams who are power hungry idiots.if buhari die make dem quick put osinbajo sharp shap
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by ruggedtimi(m): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
sweerychick:
you sound childish, I used to admire your post before, but I've lost respect for you undecided
bt why do girls like saying " you sound childish or u are behaving childish" undecided...when i saw ur reply, i jst knew is a female. Anyway d guy's post ws sh*t
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by dollarlander: 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
I do not wish him dead, we need to pray for this man.

But come to think of it, I was in a shop on Thursday to buy an item, in the cause of talks about how things have gone skyrocketed in price, some one said with categorical affirmation that the man will die.

He even told us to write down the date that he said so.

There may be something fishy. Lets wait till daura born soldier comes back.

Really, he is very sick. He's been tormented with wild disease.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by gbegemaster(m): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
sweerychick:
why quote me if I am a nonentity .
kiss

Don't mind all of them. A lot of them curse him in secret. They only support him on social media to provoke the Igbos. That's a sad existence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by mrikay: 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
midolian:
These beasts won't stop wishing their ruler bad..

The day they ll know Buhari cares about them is the day he ll attend their dilector's funeral in Kuje.

By 'these beasts' do you mean Metro News Service? Please answer... I want to know if at all you are intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by obindomanya(m): 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Keegan:

Who cares,of what benefit is your respect? A nonentity like you.
stop being stupid! let the original recepient of the "respect text" respond. BIGOT

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Ayinke93(f): 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ofcourse he has to. My father shares no trait in common with tis block headed, blood sucking fulani you call ur president
cbrass:

And u will want your own dad to live long o lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by FUCKU: 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
IPOBIANS
BIAFRANS
AVENGERERS
BOKOS
GOD PASS THEM.

go and SUCK a DIiCK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.