Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour (89575 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by bluediesel03: 7:31am On Jan 22, 2017
Opakan2:
someone should call these Ipob guys to order, they are the ones spreading lies and hate everywhere

If anything happens to PMB or any northerner, their people are as good as suya in the North and the SE
we yorubas won't interfere
Youruba coward self... Sorry I mean Yoruba Muslim self...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by ThinkSmarter: 7:31am On Jan 22, 2017
Mrdecent:
Thank God oh
He must finish what God sent him to do
Bokoharam must be wiped out
Corruption must become a thing of the past.
Ibod must apologize for their actions
Garba Shehu should make a short video of the president enjoying himself @London and show to Nigerians, else we will not believe his claims that d President z well hearty.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Temptee101(m): 7:33am On Jan 22, 2017
Meritocracy:
Every employee has right to vacation wether in private or public company at anytime. Even senators go on break as long as 6weeks atime. May be you're still dependant and not working, that is why you don't know importance of leave. Please don't take our president for robot.
Shut up and get lost already. No sane boss or employee goes to vacation when his house is on fire. A competent hard working worker deserves rest and not our dullard who has been a ghost worker and very clueless

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Jaycool18(m): 7:34am On Jan 22, 2017
Caseless:
Those dogs from the east are the ones behind this. You can't help but hate them for some reasons.
just look at your miserable life.."those dogs from the east . . commenting from your shit hole.you need to grow sense this year.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2017
And so f.cking what?
Is his life more precious than
1.southern kaduna victms?
2.idp bomb victims?
3.millions dying daily due ill-equipment of govt. Hospitals?
4.un-warrnted loss of lives due to bad governance/demonic policies?
.....mtchewww, 2nd bass jare!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by CioAngels(f): 7:34am On Jan 22, 2017
Our president(di aisha) will not die but live, as i pray for you, i pray for myself and my household. Amen.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by chrisfinito123: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2017
thesicilian:
A foreign blog carries fake news saying our President is dead, and instead of attacking the foreign media we are here fighting ourselves.

tel dem,Nigerians re fools,u re here fighting ur self,we can never be one

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Mrdecent(m): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Garba Shehu should make a short video of the president enjoying himself @London and show to Nigerians, else we will not believe his claims that d President z well hearty.
That is no issue. He is oky that is all
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Dgreat07(m): 7:40am On Jan 22, 2017
Nooooooooo!!! #Changebeginswithme Cannot die in UK...... Buy Nigeria, Sell Nigeria and Employ Nigerians Nooooooooo!!! #Changebeginswithme Cannot die in UK...... Buy Nigeria, Sell Nigeria and Employ Nigerians
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Zico5(m): 7:40am On Jan 22, 2017
nero2face:
am not wishing anyone death, I don't wish PMB death, I pray He returns in good health, but my concern is that this is exactly how YARADUA case started, rumors, rumors, rumors, until...
So because that was how the rumors of Yaradua started, the best thing is to join bandwagon and wish a fellow human like u death cos of power. The ipod youths lack proper upbringing. I don't blame them sha. Charity begins at home.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Thescienceprof(m): 7:41am On Jan 22, 2017
nlsmd:
I'm not a fan of the clueless President, but I wouldn't wish him dead, and no sane Nigerian should. He's someone's husband and father. But that doesn't mean God's will shouldn't be done anyway undecided

Please cut the crap and speak in plain terms. what do you mean by the will of God be done? You actually wish he died, stop being diplomatic about it. People on nairaland are intelligent people who understand well the use of language.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by oldninja(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2017
coputa:
When the citizens of a country wish their president dead,then he is sitting on a keg of gunpowder,I doubt if he will come out of Aso rock alive before the end of his tenure,,,(he is jinxed) especially when he is surrounded by professional sycophants.The best option for Buhari now is to resigm honourably.

And live forever? If you are his age and still be afraid of death then I give up angry[i][/i]
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by sekundosekundo: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2017
Zico5:

So because that was how the rumors of Yaradua started, the best thing is to join bandwagon and wish a fellow human like u death cos of power. The ipod youths lack proper upbringing. I don't blame them sha. Charity begins at home.

RUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by oldninja(m): 7:52am On Jan 22, 2017
ThinkSmarter:

That'll have been a better idea if the report claiming the president is dead was accompanied by a video of him dying and his corpse. angry angry angry
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by victorD3: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2017
nero2face:
am not wishing anyone death, I don't wish PMB death, I pray He returns in good health, but my concern is that this is exactly how YARADUA case started, rumors, rumors, rumors, until...

Abi o!
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by kulrunsman79(m): 7:55am On Jan 22, 2017
If only 'ancestor' president Mohammed buhari was upright enough to tell us his real age.....maybe this mess could av been averted

How can 73yrs old man be looking so frail, weak and old? His proclaimed age of 73 is a fraud. I never knew we have football age in politics in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by phreakabit(m): 7:56am On Jan 22, 2017

Ahh! Ajala ti kú oooo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by thunderbabs: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2017
Buhari should say Hi on snapchat na... cheesy
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by juman(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2017
Hiss

He is not a good president.

If he die nigerians would not miss him.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Potoskyleee: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2017
Keegan:

Who cares,of what benefit is your respect? A nonentity like you.
You talks like someone born and raised in a brothel... I will advise you to make some inquiries...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by macgodon: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2017
Mrdecent:
Thank God oh
He must finish what God sent him to do
Bokoharam must be wiped out
Corruption must become a thing of the past.
Ibod must apologize for their actions
na so e de take start he should die there and never return back so long as he want to islamize Nigeria by all means he most die or even if he is alive he will be useless Christians are commencing general fasting tommorow any one that is bent to islamize this country will surely die our God himself will come out and fight for us he has always does it another fight between Elijah and prophet of baar let the God that is real show him self our God or allah.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
We know those who wish him dead....God pass them...yeye ipods
pls is not all Igbos dat hates buhari
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by banggy: 8:09am On Jan 22, 2017
God forbid. May God give him more strength to preside d con3 well. The death of a Con3 president is synonymous to d death of d Con3'.

Longlife PMB
Longlife federal rep of Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by math2001: 8:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Buhari is not in London, Buhari is in canada
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by mickeymoore: 8:15am On Jan 22, 2017
thesicilian:
A foreign blog carries fake news saying our President is dead, and instead of attacking the foreign media we are here fighting ourselves.
U think foreign bloggers n media are scared n chicken hearted like our own bloggers n media...shine ur eyes there might be percentage of truth in d story
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Solowande(m): 8:22am On Jan 22, 2017
cuminside:

If any ethnic region wishes Buhari death, it is the Afonjas so that they will seize the presidency. Hypocrites, you will not have your way ok, even if anything happens to Buhari, your Osibande will never be president, instead there will be fresh election. Keep dreaming you hypocrites while calling IPOB? what will Igbos gain from his death? It's you Afonjas according to you that hold the key positions in his government that wish he died so you would consolidate on your positions, deadly hypocrites
wetin dis one dey talk? Y can't u read to understand before commenting? Read my comment again
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by nedu666: 8:23am On Jan 22, 2017
yorubas are the most hypocritical animals u will ever meet. deep inside they are praying the man dies so that osinbanjo takes over, while on the outside are pretending they love the man. but guess what yoruba fools, there is a reason why buhari ensured total nothernization of security forces because of event like this should occur, yemi will be given the aguyi ironsi treatment.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Solowande(m): 8:24am On Jan 22, 2017
amdoyin82:
why would they not? Did you guys not hate Hausas and Yorubas?? Anu ofia!
how old are u?
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by olisaEze(m): 8:26am On Jan 22, 2017
thesicilian:

I just tire for our pipo Even shehu garba could not resist mentioning GEJ in news that did not concern the man! Why not attack the fake news peddlers instead!
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by phreakabit(m): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2017
math2001:
Buhari is not in London, Buhari is in canada

He is in heaven . . .or hell!
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by stinechykee: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
We know those who wish him dead....God pass them...yeye ipods
E pain am Afonja Zombie
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by stinechykee: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2017
midolian:
These beasts won't stop wishing their ruler bad..

The day they ll know Buhari cares about them is the day he ll attend their dilector's funeral in Kuje.
And now you and IPOB you called Beast who are the beast and devil? You come here online to talk thrash by wishing IPOB leader dead wen nobody has ever heard or hear IPOB or even their leader Nnamdi Kanu wishes PMB dead but so between you and them who are beast?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.