Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill (35171 Views)

Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by ebosie11(f): 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
Below is how President Buhari's aide Garba Shehu reacted to rumour that President Buhari is either critically ill or dead.....

'I spoke to the president’s personal doctor last night, and he told me President Buhari is not in any serious condition to worry about. He is not in hospital. He is in the residence at the Nigerian High Commission.

He and his delegation were ready to come home yesterday but for the delayed test result which came in yesterday necessitated that he delays his return.

There is nothing to worry about as far as his condition is concerned'.

https://web.facebook.com/GarShehu/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by crestedaguiyi: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
Legalize guns and you will hear this lies no more

295 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by Edwinmason(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
what a country...

19 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by merit455(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lair

13 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by GreatEngineer(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
You spoke with his personal physician, why not Buhari himself since he is ok.

Continue lying.

289 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by veekid(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2017

Buhari still dey alive so? With all these White lies

24 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by three: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
(1.)
Things could get much worse (do not underestimate ineptitude, cluelessness and incompetence)

(2.)
There are people who are making 'crazy' money whether Nigeria progresses or not (sometimes they make more money when Nigeria is retrogressing).

(3.)
There are people who knew PMB/APC would fail and were prepared to 'ride it out' (they have sufficient money and 'access')

(4.)
Even if Nigeria is at war (Heaven forbid) there are those who will make 'crazy' money from Nigeria.

(5.)
These people who 'own' Nigeria do not sleep, they are scheming constantly, they have plans for 2019, they have plans if there is a breakup before 2019, they have plans to continue raping Nigeria for a very looooong time.

(6.)
You are not a beneficiary of their plans.

(7.)
Lets say you live for thirty more years in Nigeria, at this rate where do you think you or Nigeria will be?

It is in your interest (and that of your loved ones and offspring) to do something legitimate to change the status quo.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by AntiWailer: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
We are waiting.
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by ritababe(f): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
Legalize guns and you will hear this lies no more

lmao

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by legendte(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
I fear for 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
WE ARE HERE in optimus prime voice

7 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Trained expert in lies. See forehead like chimpanzee yansh

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by lifezone247(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
GreatEngineer:
You spoke with his personal physician, why not Buhari himself since he is ok.

Continue lying.
better observation. One chill bottle of kunu for you bro.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by Pistolx(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
its well with nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by Dhayor001(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Na still rumour ba? No lele.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by jomboliski(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Polítricks...

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by Newbiee: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Needless

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by three: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Are you yet too be convinced that these guys have redefined 'cluelessness' and don't intend to be respsnisble in any way?

We need to redefine our actions on Social Media, Join A Political Party and Raise Competent Candidates for 2019 and get these misfits out.

The problems can't be solved overnight but they can be solved nonetheless .
A chief criteria of Politics is foresight and patience, we tend to forget the little seeds and look for big revolutions then get frustrated cos it seems this 'revolution' won't come.

Political revolutions begin with as little as a mosquito bite and swirl into a whirlwind.

2 Years from now most people will wish they had started today.

When do you think Tinubu started plotting the demise of the PDP with his grand mega party plan, do you realise he was scoffed at?

You reading this, do you not think you're more intelligent than some of these leaders? so how come you're reading this and not vying for political office?

Get UP!

WAKE UP!!!

...or you think you can't be governor, senator or president? then don't complain when misfits lord it over you

#NigeriaElections2019DoItYourself
#NigeriaElections2019StartNow

13 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by Opeedo(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Garba fear God

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by wolesmile(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
this better be true.

we are not finding it funny again o

#bringbackourpresident
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by josfamdl(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
wish him quick recovery
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by ephi123(f): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
"'I spoke to the president’s personal doctor last night, and he told me President Buhari is not in any serious condition to worry about. He is not in hospital. He is in the residence at the Nigerian High Commission."

How come he did not speak to the President himself if indeed the delegation was ready to return home yesterday? Why the personal doctor?

24 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by moffat(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Send us his pics b4 I go believe say it is well with this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by OBAGADAFFI: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
They don't even know how to Lie.

12 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by Raydos: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
See Hin Head Like Buhari Ynash

Anyway, Nigeria For Sale

Interested Buyers Should Call This Number Asap: 08171950800

6 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by coalcoal1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
How many version of lies are we going to be hearing about? Now, this one -
I thought they said they have to wait for the results ... this one is even saying that the result is out
Lie Mohammed, come and see your competitor o .... grin

6 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by drss2(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
nigeria need a healthy president, not a paralyzed one. #ImpeachBuari

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by deebrain(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Whenever I see or read their daily rubbish, I weep because I voted for them. I waited for 48 hours (it was not funny) ....I can remember midnight into Sunday morning, making sure that there was nothing like rigging ---That APC won.

Imagine the jubilation when news came that APC won my state. Imagine the joy when it was rumoured that GEJ called Buhari to congratulate him.

Kai! I was scammed.

Is this what we voted for? Are these not the same idiots that were making noise during Yar Adua's issue?

So we don't even know what is wrong with our president, and people are still this shameless?

Sir, that Mark on your forehead will for eternity, stand against you. God is not blind. He is not foolish. It will be an honor to spit at your burial site when He comes for you.

Rubbish.

7 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by dangote7510(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
on my way to London, let me check by myself.

12 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill by bestman09(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Some Nigerians in London are at the gate of the High Commission in London, begging to see their president. He should come out of the sitting room to address them

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting / Osun Election: Couple Not Allowed To Cast Their Votes / Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.