Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Life Of The Innocent Village Boy [story By Drinokrane] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Of The Innocent Village Boy [story By Drinokrane] (1807 Views)

"Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor / Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of The Innocent Village Boy [story By Drinokrane] by Drinokrane: 12:35am On Jan 22, 2017
Hi Nairalanders..This is my first story...Please if you notice any Err or blunt of English in my work please let me know..
Please do comment and Criticize so that i will b able to Improve thanks!
Special INVITATION.
IZUKWU, Daphie4, Aliyeous, josh4ever, uanda, Sunexy, miremoses, YINKS89, layla129, KingTom, juhan, kennedymac, damilola69, Hurklan, ennyscongy, dianna1, imsirkay, Donemc, Aristokells24, hfinest1,Andykruiz, danwa25, Ndukings92, Evathyst, slimthugchimee, ireneony, Tuhndhay, joeCris, Despirado121, josh4ever, ritababe, khodedboih, cherrybrown, mekonglobal,johnjunior39,sampete,donobecs, milanseedorf, verine,babasolo,avicky,zimoni,iyamchee,virturaikay,zanebaddo, Orlandihno, amross16,onuwaje,suraaj, EngrE, saheedbadmus,WHIZKIDEFE,Ayodeji2k14,louiskay,kestare,josh bernie4naija,WeedyGonzalez,siempere,sekzy99,unearthed,enn Okoanike, Romzii, bassette, TamedWolf90,Ijaya123,Henz24,IAMXcessiz,kryptonKing,barack MERS, cutecanson, ademoladeji, BeeBeeOoh, Glokit,ayxmania,chines4,Stormisova,KissCODE,odafe94,Olufe Edipee,olojuede01,peleson,Oluwabunmy,lexaydfg,7footre, godaxionbamin,mo9ice,emmanuelles,philismary,Slimfitdiva,brig flackoFlint, ibroh22,oluwaemmanuel, JESUSBOIY, ThisIsTDF, mediaspace, povost, SirHenry105, saintgp, SelinaBrown,urchelixir, Jaybee41, xule20, koropon, debonairprinx, gboly3290,yurme, pastorpussy, sweetyie, Enigurl, bbulldog, Fdfredo,enigma2007, olanrewajumi, Temilayhor, scabit, zanga420, dapsylee, kingmekus, Sirbomb, misspella, buccunmie, Destiny4fame, sonofgodfrey, Stormisova, Nogodye, Bespiel, ehispapa, berryice, MrsKheiron, tooltip,chigozie7, stal65, Holuwarphemmy, akugbe22, iheanyi40, Andremani, lamthoney, liveLongNprospa, Destiny4fame, chrisantus25, walexx211, Elsuperior, Akposkool, papyson, Shabib, iamDiabolic, Mathias260, yajoe,Despirado121
Please if you are not among the list above am deeply sorry for that...Please inform me and i will mention you in the next update thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Innocent Village Boy [story By Drinokrane] by Drinokrane: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2017
*LIFE OF THE INNOCENT VILLAGE BOY*

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED:
THIS WORK EXCLUSIVELY BELONGS TO THE AUTHOR AND IS PROTECTED UNDER COPYRIGHT LAWS. THE TITLE, PLOT, CHARACTERS, SETTINGS, QUOTES(except otherwise stated) AND ALL ITS CONTENTS ARE PROPERTIES OF THE AUTHOR.
NO PART OF THIS WORK, EITHER IN PARTS OR IN WHOLE SHOULD BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORMAT, ELECTRONIC OR OTHERWISE WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.
THIS STORY IS NOT 100% FICTION

WhatsApp:+2348149627946

Gmail:Drinokrane@gmail.com

THANKS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Growing in Polygamous Family is quite hard,I was brought up by a Mother of Four Children (two girls and two boys) Am the last born of the Family,The Fist Daughter of my Mum is not the true daughter of my Father.I am still wondering till date trying to figure out what really happened between the biological father of my Mum's first Daughter and Her (my Mum).
My Father is a successful farmer while my Mother is a successful trader.My Mum is into selling of Dry Plantain to a company named Ayoola Poundo Yam.Being the last born of the family i was spoilt really bad that no matter what i ask from my Dad. he will do it for me.My Brothers know am the only one who can ask anything from my Dad that he wont hesitate to give me.During the living in the Village of where is was born (security purpose).My Elder brother who was the Second born to my Mum but the first born to my Father was taken to the town Ibadan when he was still 5yrs old by my fathers first wife.I was left alone with my Mother,my Sister and Myself (my mothers eldest daughter is staying with her biological father).
You wonder how my fathers first wife get to the town?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***flashback***
My fathers friend is into politics back then while my father hate politics with passion.But when it is election time,my father's friend help my father to vote or somehow sha (still not yet cleared to me) it really got my Father in big trouble...He was being looked for but my father ran to the Farm to keep his head (by know i may have not be into this world if they found my father that time).When thorough search is being conduct in the house yet my father is still no where to be found..So they political thugs hold captive of all my fathers property he is also into Fabrics,tailoring and Poultry Work but all of it was gone and the house was set ablaze..But later after the incident they pulled together and struggle to get a carpenter to re-roof the house...Later my father's first wife went to Ibadan and start job over there (till today everything is yet to be back to the way it was before..But thank God we are not poor and not begging for alms..Till today the pain is still in my heart anytime i remember this story)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

***present***
My elder brother stayed in Ibadan for many years with no contact...Later when i was 3 years old anytime i see my friends going to school I will start crying that i want to follow them (i was told by my Dad)..After i started my schooling for like 3yrs or so then my school collapse..I was sent to another school in the Neighboring town where i start my school afresh the name we call the school is (Alamala..Till today i have not get to know the real name of the school)...I live on like that for years then later my father travelled to Ibadan where he start a business there (farm implement hoes,rakes,axes,machete etc).It was in this business he was tried to be killed again!
It was in this business he (my poor father) was tried to killed again
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***flashback***
Early on Monday like 6am in the morning he got prepared to travel to Lagos to buy goods so that he will be able to stock his shop.He get to the park to get a bus heading to Lagos after 1hrs of waiting in the bus the bus finally get full and the bus zoom off!
It was the time he just started the farm implement business,He travelled to Lagos to buys so of the goods he needs,He went to where he will purchase the goods and he was told to bring additional 40k more because the money on him his not enough to purchase all the goods he purchased.So he deposited 20k since he is coming back to pay for the rest (promissory note was handed to him) when he went to the park to get bus that will convey him to Ibadan it is already late in the Night
~~~~~~~~~~~
*****at home***
All of the Children's,the wives,His Friend were all worried about him all of them waiting for his arrival and praying for him cause his friend is more or less than an Herbalist already told them that the probability of my father getting out from those people is 40%..But when he board his bus on the way back to Ibadan the man (his friend tell them the probability is now 5% the he need serious prayer) Guess why?..
It is because he entered a one chance bus..The driver of the bus is also co worker of the People that he want to purchase his goods from...
Luckily my father made it and when he get home and met all his relative in bad mood he just ask what happen..He cut the speaker short and start laughing! Why are you worried about me when there is nothing that nothing will happen...Once he prepared and was told everything about it on that day..He was told if he didn't had money on him that he will have being killed and round up in a Rug and disposed..Those guys are 419!..That was how my father is saved..
After many years on his new business he returned to met his wife (My Mum) and the second day after her arrival he went to the farm very early when its 7pm in the evening everybody waited for him to return but not yet..My Mum orders for hunters and that they look for him but to no avail...After 2 hours of searching the farm the hunter already give up on him.They tell her (my Mom) that there is no traces of my Father that probably maybe he was killed by wild animals.
After they all turn to be going back there was a rush on the dry bush...Lo and behold Guess what i saw next
TBC
Don't Forget to Drop your Comment
Criticism is allowed
Please Criticize..Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Innocent Village Boy [story By Drinokrane] by boman2014: 12:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Life Of The Innocent Village Boy [story By Drinokrane] by Drinokrane: 5:59am On Jan 22, 2017
summerflame,RABIUR,Manuella4ace,Chrisfamous5,bigsholly,chistar01,GreatG ,adunolaoye,patrickpopoola
Re: Life Of The Innocent Village Boy [story By Drinokrane] by Drinokrane: 6:39am On Jan 22, 2017
Episode 2
Lo and behold...Guess who it Was?Its was my Dad carrying sacks on his head (it contains cocoa),Everybody was happy to see him and they all made their way home that Night.After my Dad. has eaten,taken his bath and relax,the second day he was asked why did it took him so long and he (my Dad) Replied he missed his way it was because of (Daiko in Yoruba).He said he has being parading the route that lead to the house for hours but the power of (Daiko) overcome him that's why he missed the way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***about DAIKO***
Daiko is a powerful (some people say its a leaf,some say its wind,some say its Spirit *but not yet get the correct thing).People that use to say it Leaf said once your body get in contact with that leaf,You will miss your way even you will be parading the route to your house until people come and find you.
People who use to say it is wind believe once the wind blown at someone,they person will not get the way again
People who use to say it is Spirit believe that once you bumped to each other then one will miss the way back to his/her destination (belief me this is not Superstition)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the Incident,everything is going smoothly and later i was taken to Ibadan where my life change..
In my Former School (Alamala) the Teacher's are very wicked that they always beat student to comma.There is no way one Teacher will beat you that you will not have a Mark on the spot.This goes on for long before i finally get to Ibadan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
****flashback***
The day i arrive at Ibadan,which is on Sunday i was taken to school the second day.I was dressed in a Native Lace with my Slippers on (dressing of a village boy).That day i received the greatest shock of my life when i was told i will have to start afresh.Weeks gone,months gone and am get used to it..I was always known to be a Gentle boy in the school but when i reach Primary 4 i play hard and rough...When i reach Primary 5 i was made the class captain of the class..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
****present****
There was a girl that always sit between me and my friend (her name is Peace and my friend name is Tayo) we always make the girl feel uncomfortably..To be sincere the girl is endowed at the but but not at the back..When its time for the Common Entrance Examination there was a girl i had a crush on (her name is Adebisi) when we are in class and during the time of Examination she told me she is leaving my school that she will now be going to boarding school.As i heard it am really sad.so after the Exam,I recieved the greatest shock of life.She placed her lips on mine kissed me and said goodbye.It sent cold shiver into my spine and tears start dropping off my eyes.I stay still till i saw my friend approaching me that is when i had to wipe the tears and pretend nothing happened...I live on like that till when i get a friend name Ayomide in J.S.S 1...He is supposed to be in J.S.S 2 then but he repeated...So we become friends and do things in common.Later when we reached J.S.S 3 class that's when show the true colour in me..When its time for assembly me and my friend (Ayomide) will go out and chill but just exactly when the assembly is being conducted has end we will return back.
One day there was a Teacher in S.S.S Class (Mr. Akin),student always complain about him the said he his wicked that he can do and undo and i already have it in mind that i will show him the kind of person i am made of.
I recieved three good slap gboosa! gboosa!! gboosa!!!.

TBC
Please try to comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Innocent Village Boy [story By Drinokrane] by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Drinokrane:
Hi Nairalanders..This is my first story...Please if you notice any Err or blunt of English in my work please let me know..
Special INVITATION.
IZUKWU, Daphie4, Aliyeous, josh4ever, uanda, Sunexy, miremoses, YINKS89, layla129, KingTom, juhan, kennedymac, damilola69, Hurklan, ennyscongy, dianna1, imsirkay, Donemc, Aristokells24, hfinest1,Andykruiz, danwa25, Ndukings92, Evathyst, slimthugchimee, ireneony, Tuhndhay, joeCris, Despirado121, josh4ever, ritababe, khodedboih, cherrybrown, mekonglobal,johnjunior39,sampete,donobecs, milanseedorf, verine,babasolo,avicky,zimoni,iyamchee,virturaikay,zanebaddo, Orlandihno, amross16,onuwaje,suraaj, EngrE, saheedbadmus,WHIZKIDEFE,Ayodeji2k14,louiskay,kestare,josh bernie4naija,WeedyGonzalez,siempere,sekzy99,unearthed,enn Okoanike, Romzii, bassette, TamedWolf90,Ijaya123,Henz24,IAMXcessiz,kryptonKing,barack MERS, cutecanson, ademoladeji, BeeBeeOoh, Glokit,ayxmania,chines4,Stormisova,KissCODE,odafe94,Olufe Edipee,olojuede01,peleson,Oluwabunmy,lexaydfg,7footre, godaxionbamin,mo9ice,emmanuelles,philismary,Slimfitdiva,brig flackoFlint, ibroh22,oluwaemmanuel, JESUSBOIY, ThisIsTDF, mediaspace, povost, SirHenry105, saintgp, SelinaBrown,urchelixir, Jaybee41, xule20, koropon, debonairprinx, gboly3290,yurme, pastorpussy, sweetyie, Enigurl, bbulldog, Fdfredo,enigma2007, olanrewajumi, Temilayhor, scabit, zanga420, dapsylee, kingmekus, Sirbomb, misspella, buccunmie, Destiny4fame, sonofgodfrey, Stormisova, Nogodye, Bespiel, ehispapa, berryice, MrsKheiron, tooltip,chigozie7, stal65, Holuwarphemmy, akugbe22, iheanyi40, Andremani, lamthoney, liveLongNprospa, Destiny4fame, chrisantus25, walexx211, Elsuperior, Akposkool, papyson, Shabib, iamDiabolic, Mathias260, yajoe,Despirado121
Please if you are not among the list above am deeply sorry for that...Please inform me and i will mention you in the next update thanks

Present sir!
Re: Life Of The Innocent Village Boy [story By Drinokrane] by Drinokrane: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Oyinprince,adexsimply,dicefrost,KingzPen,AustinBlinks,donkross1,bibijay123,davidflo,tosyne2much,iLegend,ourchoice,Fembleez1,DOMAWOLEYE,Emmandus
Re: Life Of The Innocent Village Boy [story By Drinokrane] by Oyinprince(m): 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Drinokrane:
Oyinprince
Bookmarked,
Re: Life Of The Innocent Village Boy [story By Drinokrane] by Nogodye(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=Drinokrane post=53018324]Hi Nairalanders..This is my first story...Please if you notice any Err or blunt of English in my work please let me know..
Special INVITATION.
IZUKWU, Daphie4, Aliyeous, josh4ever, uanda, Sunexy, miremoses, YINKS89, layla129, KingTom, juhan, kennedymac, damilola69, Hurklan, ennyscongy, dianna1, imsirkay, Donemc, Aristokells24, hfinest1,Andykruiz, danwa25, Ndukings92, Evathyst, slimthugchimee, ireneony, Tuhndhay, joeCris, Despirado121, josh4ever, ritababe, khodedboih, cherrybrown, mekonglobal,johnjunior39,sampete,donobecs, milanseedorf, verine,babasolo,avicky,zimoni,iyamchee,virturaikay,zanebaddo, Orlandihno, amross16,onuwaje,suraaj, EngrE, saheedbadmus,WHIZKIDEFE,Ayodeji2k14,louiskay,kestare,josh bernie4naija,WeedyGonzalez,siempere,sekzy99,unearthed,enn Okoanike, Romzii, bassette, TamedWolf90,Ijaya123,Henz24,IAMXcessiz,kryptonKing,barack MERS, cutecanson, ademoladeji, BeeBeeOoh, Present sir!
Re: Life Of The Innocent Village Boy [story By Drinokrane] by Nogodye(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Keep it going bro
Re: Life Of The Innocent Village Boy [story By Drinokrane] by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 24, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Life Of The Innocent Village Boy [story By Drinokrane] by Drinokrane: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
Update Coming tonight...Sorry for the Delay
Re: Life Of The Innocent Village Boy [story By Drinokrane] by Drinokrane: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Episode 3
I received a three dumbfounded slap..Gbooosa! Gboooosa!! Gbooosa!!!.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
****flashback****
It was Inter house sport tme....I was in J.S.S3 then so I have it in mind not to pay anything they requested for so I do the way I like..I dont participate in any Activity that is being done.So on the list everybody in my House have paid for their Sport wears and other things need and all stuff sha but i refused to pay.....So Mr. Akin ask the person holding the list to call name of those who i have not paid yet but i am the only one..So he ask for my money but i told him i dont have anything to pay for so he removed my belt,shoe and school uniform and he went away with it...Weeks gone i did not pay for the money and i didnt ask for all the things he collected from me as i like the way i use to dress to school since then (mofty *i wear any kind of cloth*) ...So one day he came to my class and report me to the school principal and the principal told him to return all what he collected from me...After 2weeks so i paid for my Sport fees and others..So on the inter house sport he ask if i have pay for my Sport fees and other and i told him yes (like the one way wan confront his mate)..
Thats i get the thunderstorm slap from him Gbooosa! Gbooosa!! Gbooosa!!!
But he later apologize but i always look like the one who has forgive him but deep down in me i hold **grudges**
~~~~~~~~~~~
*****present***
I am the type of guy that always play with females but all my friends usually warn me that i should reduce the rate i use to play with them girls but i refuse there advise..
I dont know that the Devil is using my Cheek to play Nairabet
My friends use to caress my cheek,they said that it is so soft and smooth So they will be dashing me lil slap,I always frogive them because we are friends
The day i received the greatest shock of my life was the day one of my classmate (girl) tries the slap on my Diamond Cheek...It Sound Gbooaaa!!...My eyes turn red immediately but i cannot cry..Its solaat time so she begs me and she think i already forgive her.After the solaat its that time all my Classmate know that i get *choko* for head...They already think i have forgive the girl but...When we get back to the classroom I slap the girl like five times.Meanwhile back then..To me forgiveness is a sin but right now i have repent..All my friends start hailing me and my head start sweeling..Till date all the girls still they give me the Respect they all know i am playful with them but i get my other side...
We got to S.S.S 1 then thats the class i show my real attitude
TBC
Criticism is Allowed
Re: Life Of The Innocent Village Boy [story By Drinokrane] by Hurklan(m): 6:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Present

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Date / ... / 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.