Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

"Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady (39146 Views)

Mason Greenwood Is Innocent / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Priscy01(f): 2:18am On Jan 05, 2018
Guy Who Claimed "A Lady I Paid 20k For Sex Video Stole My Iphone 7" Lied - Lady

The first thread (https://www.nairaland.com/4269041/girl-paid-20k-sex-video)

A Lady Named Wahab Raliat has just taken to facebook to reveal that she is the sister to the Girl Wahab Larry Usman Aminat whom a Nigerian Guy Named Ajb Inocenty yesterday called out on Instagram alleging that she was a Facebook slay queen who stole from him, according to Wahab Raliat the Guy is a liar and he was actually dating the Girl.

@ajbinnocenty yesterday Posted:
A girl I paid 20k for sex video and nude photos . She stole my iPhone 7 . Her name is Wahab Larry Aminat & her Facebook name is Usman Aminat. She is a thief!!@torimillnaija @gossipmillnaija @yabaleftonline @wahablarrycool Her name on Facebook is Usman Aminat"

And just few hours back the sister to the alleged thief fired back;
"Concerning those pictures n videos about Wahab Usman Aminat and ajb innocenty, they are all lies. First n foremost the girl in question is not a slay queen like d idiot guy claimed she is n secondly, she never stole any iPhone from him. The both of dem were dating n bcoz Wahab Aminat told him that she is no longer interested in d relationship that was y he did wat he did. I no very well that is not everybody that will bliv me bcoz of how far this issue has gone, so i live everything for God cos He knows best Wahab Aminat is my younger sister so if u need more prove about dis issue message me on my inbox n i av so many proves about this ie their pictures while they were still dating. This boy was the person dat collected my sister’s iPhone 6plus n now he is claiming she stole his phone i will send d receipt n d pack of the fone he collected from her"

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/guy-who-claimed-lady-i-paid-20k-for-sx.html

4 Likes

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Priscy01(f): 2:21am On Jan 05, 2018

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Priscy01(f): 2:23am On Jan 05, 2018
THE ALLEGED NEW BOYFRIEND IN THE LAST PICTURE

More; http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/guy-who-claimed-lady-i-paid-20k-for-sx.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by daewoorazer(m): 2:26am On Jan 05, 2018

In the zanga, a guy like this will be apprehended, taught a never-to-be-forgotten lesson, mandated to apologize online, then released.

Crazy is a good word in some climes.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by maxti: 2:37am On Jan 05, 2018
He should be arrested ASAP and dance to the music

5 Likes

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by anethcharly(m): 2:43am On Jan 05, 2018
Chidlen of nawa daiz...
See all dis small pikins
Ple mature, lak una...
Chineke

32 Likes

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by blues343(m): 3:22am On Jan 05, 2018
daewoorazer:

In the zanga, a guy like this will be apprehended, taught a never-to-be-forgotten lesson, mandated to apologize online, then released.

Crazy is a good word in some climes.

Guy na which ryhm be dis I like de flow

5 Likes

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by daewoorazer(m): 3:28am On Jan 05, 2018
blues343:
Guy na which ryhm be dis I like de flow

Rhyme ke? Far from it boss

6 Likes

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Sleemchoko8: 3:31am On Jan 05, 2018
The guy is not matured. How can you allow anger to control you. No matter what she doesn't deserve this from him if actually they were together. One thing with love is, the people you loved yesterday will turn out to be the people you hate most if things get sour

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 05, 2018

You See!

when we advise girls to fvck men and not boys/babies
they will swear and curse us and say we are "jealous".

I didn't believe the initial story anyway. This is 2018 women please stop rolling with immature and fvck boys.

61 Likes

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Next2Bezee(m): 4:21am On Jan 05, 2018
Evaberry:

You See!

I didn't believe the initial story anyway. This is 2018 women please stop rolling with immature and fvck boys.

When you marry and this kind girl start chasing your husband, you will be out for her blood.

This kind of girl that has taken nude photos and sex tapes will go to shiloh 2020 and pray for a God fearing rich man who will love her. grin

Some girls ehn....fear them.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by hikmojj(m): 5:34am On Jan 05, 2018
children of nowadays..... they think social media is the right place to make wrong right.

grow up guys.

4 Likes

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by GraGra247(m): 5:35am On Jan 05, 2018
She should stop wasting her time on social media and involve her mature relatives.

Let them get the police and arrest him and thoroughly deal with him till he comes online to reverse his words with evidence to confirm.

2 Likes

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Martin0(m): 6:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Evaberry:

You See!

Exactly!

And some of her gullibles friends who insulted her in the boy's post came also and felt pity for her!

#what-a-life#

4 Likes

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2018
So she was pregnant and killed the child? That offense alone is ready to drive any guy mad. Well that’s not my business cos ion feel pity for her. Date someone that’s mentally matured ul prefer dating low life street boys who prolly dropped out of school. That’s ur cross own that shit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Samusu(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2018
Abortion was involved

2 Likes

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by BruncleZuma: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

I thought these lugubrious issues ended in 2017?

3 Likes

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by ipobarecriminals: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2018
sad shocked Bastard..I pity lady dat fall/date worthless thing like this.. angry

3 Likes

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by kullozone(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2018
Nobody is talking about the baby she wanted to kill/abort... Why

I like the story sha smiley

4 Likes

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by soberdrunk(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2018
Are these children not supposed to be writing jamb or Waec or Neco or A-levels? Abi are my eyes deceiving me? angry

5 Likes

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2018
grin what happened to the pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by elslaqq: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2018
Lemme come and start to be going.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by money121(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2018
Omo ode
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by anyimontana(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2018
The guy no try at all

he can't try this to anyone we call 'FAM' no matter what

Except he travel to 6th country,that's wen we will stop hunting

1 Like

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by EarthXmetahuman: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2018
They suppose to arrange guys to go annd beat that ediot up.

1 Like

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by alphaconde(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2018
between 1990 and 2000 lots of animals crept into the womb of women as babies, now they have grown

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Princejebs(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2018
I don't know what to say to both emm.
God is watching undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by cescky(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2018
One word

Worwor!
Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2018
Stupid children

1 Like

Re: "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2018
she ate it shocked
yeyerolling:
grin what happened to the pregnancy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.