Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

14 Years Old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Years Old Girl (969 Views)

"They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Years Old Girl by Antoeni(m): 5:12am On Jan 22, 2017
A 14 years old girl was going back to boarding school after the Christmas break ,as a good mother you saw to the bus station and left her after she boarded the bus ,after 3hrs you where told that the bus she boarded had an accident and no one survived ,as u where going crazy and making arrangement to verify her death,you receive a call from your daughter saying "mummy I wasn't in dat Bus Oooo my Boyfriend insisted that I spend a day with him before going to school" please be honest as a parent what will be your reaction?
Re: 14 Years Old Girl by darbeelicous(f): 5:15am On Jan 22, 2017
I wud storm the boys house........
And give him a handshake!
Re: 14 Years Old Girl by Onukube1(f): 5:19am On Jan 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
I wud storm the boys house........
And give him a handshake!
Lol easy said than done honey..
Re: 14 Years Old Girl by donmixc: 6:08am On Jan 22, 2017

the beating she go get from me, she would have preferred death. 14years already lambering and spending time with a guy....... Op death better pass this kind life nah sad angry

(1) (Reply)

Best Long Lasting S.ee.x. This Guy Lasted Forever. Wat Ch Vid Here / Should I Be Worried ? / Solution To Her Pestilence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.