Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). (65781 Views)

Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / Thousands Of Teens Walked Out Of Classes To Protest Gun Laws Across U.S.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2017
Davidhero:
Lol, who protest epp

Trump does not give a fvck...

Son of fuckery who told you they need Trump to give a Bleep?
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Michel2013: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:
And yet some semi-literate dafts in Port Harcourt went on a street demonstration to celebrate Trump's inauguration. The difference between these protests and the one in PH is 'legitimacy'. These protesters in US and UK have permits to hold a demonstration of this magnitude, but the Biafrans in PH obviously took on laws into their hands and went into the streets to constitute nuisance. We all know how that ended.

There is no justice in this country. We have not finished with the myriad of problems we have and these jobless IPOB youths are adding theirs. If you die for nonsense, you die for nothing.

I don't pity anyone who got shot in PH during their so called 'Trump celebration'.

thats why u be hit by a stray bullet this year.mark my word.RIP

4 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2017
He is still President D.J. Trump. The 45th President of the U.S of A.
10million pus.sy or d.ick March won't remove him from office. Deal with it!

4 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by davidif: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2017
Muafrika2:
They should have voted angry

Trump is good for those people. They were getting out of control with the liberty nonsense undecided

And oppression is good abi? Like in your country where police shoot you just for protesting? Gotcha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by I888(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:
And yet some semi-literate dafts in Port Harcourt went on a street demonstration to celebrate Trump's inauguration. The difference between these protests and the one in PH is 'legitimacy'. These protesters in US and UK have permits to hold a demonstration of this magnitude, but the Biafrans in PH obviously took on laws into their hands and went into the streets to constitute nuisance. We all know how that ended.

There is no justice in this country. We have not finished with the myriad of problems we have and these jobless IPOB youths are adding theirs. If you die for nonsense, you die for nothing.

I don't pity anyone who got shot in PH during their so called 'Trump celebration'.
What Irks me is that they come on Nairaland and give Igbo a bad image. I am completely tired of their nuisance. The embarrassment is damn too much on Igbos.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2017
davidif:

And oppression is good abi? Like in your country where police shoot you just for protesting? Gotcha!
Liberty should be limited - by reason. Otherwise it can become chaos
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by ManTiger(m): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2017
OldBeer:
Some mörons will never be able to comprehend what the American people are doing.

They will see this as a time waste but if you check the history of America, you will know that the country got to where it is today because of its marches.

Women got the right to vote, Blacks got the right to be treated equally, and the use of nuclear weapons were stopped because of marches like this.

Americans are not like some daft people in one backwards continent who will prefer to sit in their house and call on God to fight their poverty-stricken battles.

It is because of sacrifices like this, that is why it is possible for people like you to go over there with your backwards mentality and enjoy the same rights they do.

Most of you will kill yourself to enter there. Yet you will come online to talk rubbish about people who want a better society for themselves.

They know it is not possible for trump to leave, but with this march, they are telling their leaders that you may be in power but the people still have the power over you.

But I doubt the average Nigerian will understand, we are too busy begging baba God to pick up our call.
This thing pain you gaan o. Pele mba.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2017
agarawu23:
I am a Nigerian.
I care less about US angry
And you think the US doesn't care about you? America is the world's hype-power with world-wide influence, which styles itself the global police and has the ludicrous stupid "chosen people" mentality of ancient Israel. A nation with nukes that out number your family members, and believes in the immoral doctrine of "Might is right". If you could care less about the US and its hegemony, it won't be difficult to infer that you're one selfish, myopic lilliputian who doesn't seem interested in the fate of humanity and what the future holds for the species.

But then, to be charitable to you, you might just be ignorant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by freecocoa(f): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2017
wyzoe:
Being a Nigerian, all I can think of is who got the contract for those pink hats grin
I swear I thought same too, just see better opportunity to hammer. grin

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by saintmark88(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2017
mistytohcute:

thanks

Oh ur welcome, is that Dutch or German??
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by pacespot(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2017
Western hypocrisy, who is deceiving who? Who are those 58 million who voted for him? Were you hypnotized to do so?

I now see where Nigerians copy their hypocrisy and chameleon attitude from. Wole Soyinka has voiced out the truth about where the world is headed, - the world is moving from GLOBALISM to NATIONALISM.

It is unfortunate that Nigerians could only insult a great mind like Soyinka which is quite discouraging for others who may want to voice out.

I can authoritatively attest to this being an online business person
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by ManTiger(m): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2017
hungryboy:
Because you aren't related to those who were killed Abi?
Maybe you forgot that, we are a democracy,
And that, Holding a protest even without a police permit is not a capital offence
Na people like you dey make me thank God say I no go school,
Cos if graduates speak like this,
That shows that our Universities are not making people wiser
Don't mind the loner.

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2017
saintmark88:

Oh ur welcome, is that Dutch or German??
Turkish
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Boscojugunu(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2017
Bro please can I copy and use it on my facebook wall
OldBeer:
Some mörons will never be able to comprehend what the American people are doing.

They will see this as a time waste but if you check the history of America, you will know that the country got to where it is today because of its marches.

Women got the right to vote, Blacks got the right to be treated equally, and the use of nuclear weapons were stopped because of marches like this.

Americans are not like some daft people in one backwards continent who will prefer to sit in their house and call on God to fight their poverty-stricken battles.

It is because of sacrifices like this, that is why it is possible for people like you to go over there with your backwards mentality and enjoy the same rights they do.

Most of you will kill yourself to enter there. Yet you will come online to talk rubbish about people who want a better society for themselves.

They know it is not possible for trump to leave, but with this march, they are telling their leaders that you may be in power but the people still have the power over you.

But I doubt the average Nigerian will understand, we are too busy begging baba God to pick up our call.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Ishilove: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2017
Michel2013:

I reject it and send it back to you. It is you and your household will be hit by multiple stray bullets. RIP to you.

4 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Corrinthians(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Please be my wife...

2 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Teespice(f): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2017
Osahon7:
google the meaning of electoral college votes Vs popular votes, before we start arguing

you think I don't already know he won by electoral college votes.

argue with others who are up to the task. as for me, I don't have energy.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by ManTiger(m): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2017
wroskian:
It is either most of these protesters didn't vote or they voted against Clinton and are now regretting their decision.

Come to think of it, out of about 74.3% of the population of US citizens that are 18 years and above, 108,133,727 are females- representing about 38.4% of the voting population and about 2.5% more than males. If not for the racial division that saw more female whites voting against Clinton, she would have earned the mandate baring other factors. But election in a place like the US is not always one plus one. Someone should appeal to these ladies to return to their homes and wait for 2021.
2025. Trump is going to prove them wrong. Trump is a businessman, I don't trust businessmen because They tell you things that you wanted to hear. Trump said thing that matters to those who vote and they voted him, where were these mofos then? He's not necessary that worst but if he is what they think he his , then there is going to be a big war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Corrinthians(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2017
OldBeer:

Cc: All ipob Osus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Klinee: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2017
ritababe:

lol that man has married and divorce two times, the first lady now is his third wife.
he is really grabbing by the pusssy grin
Is it a bad thing for man to grab a woman by pusssy? So long as he did not force her, he has every right to grab any woman who wishes him to grab her by pusssy. On very good day any man who have sex must surely grab a woman by her pusssy, it makes the sex so enjoyable.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by babyface224(f): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2017
hahahaha I love these. jst look at millions of pple protesting in unity but come dwn to nija...u'll see millions of pple dead on d floor den dey will claim it's was a stray bullet in d name of peace keeping

3 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by odehaj: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2017
Ekpekus:
To what end is this protest? He was democratically elected. Were they asleep during campaign and elections?
Even after the election and prior to inauguration they tried by the so called "recount of electoral votes due to a claimed election hacking" but failed.
So make dem go yansh down joor cool
they are mostly gays & Moslems
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Sparkle777(f): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2017
Wait a minute
Wats wrong wt ppl dis days
I d hav said reccession if it were naija
Where were they
During campaign
During election
During every every
Women, una see unasef
Left a chic to hustle alone
Did absolute nada
Now it occured to u
Dat a legit guy won
Una dey tear una pant
Abeg
Park well
To u my fellow kwatrimen
Vote wisely 2019
Or suffer again

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Ishilove: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2017
godoluwa:

be prepared 4 dem to insult u!
o ti ju won ni oko, awon naa si maa ju o ni idaro
Werey l'o nse won

2 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by pchukwudi: 10:35am On Jan 22, 2017
America has 250 million adults. So these are just about 10% of the population protesting.

It's the docile Christian conservative Americans that I blame actually. They sit down in political amnesia and correctness, and allow the minority immigrants, gays and moslems (aided by the mainstream media which have been hijacked by perverts) to distort the nation's political narrative.

Conservative Americans had better stood up, before strange fellows destroy America's heritage and the future of its children.

Ekpekus:
To what end is this protest? He was democratically elected. Were they asleep during campaign and elections?
Even after the election and prior to inauguration they tried by the so called "recount of electoral votes due to a claimed election hacking" but failed.
So make dem go yansh down joor cool

2 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by faaz24: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:

its senseless when you die wrongfully - FELA (an afonja)

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Corrinthians(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Michel2013:

Anyone who wishes ishilove evil will have same visit them, their families, and their generations unborn a billion times over while the opposite will be her portion a billion times over.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Ishilove: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2017
nnokwa042:
[s][/s]police will kill ur family members one after the other like they killed those innocent iPod youths so u will see how it pain if Fulani don't kill ur family army or naija police will kill them may god punish u mpama like u rejoicing that police killed innocent youths[s][/s]
Back to sender 1000 times

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by ManTiger(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Boscojugunu:
Bro please can I copy and use it on my facebook wall
The guy spoke from a very wider view but such application to our democracy is useless so I wont encourage you to copy and post this on your facebook page.

See, Nigeria is not a democratic institution that dialogue and protest work.

In 2004, a colleague was shot dead in OAU in the person of Laketu Rasheed, he died, nothing happened!

Do you know how many IPOB that has been killed over the years, those in detention like Kanu are more safe.

If anyone die, they will die for nothing, nothing will happen! There wont be any change. That's my point of view.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Ishilove: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2017
ReubenE:

How are you any different from the Trump they are protesting against, with this your unfortunate comment....no offense

I wonder if this your comment is driven by your support for a particular group or from the point of view of humanity.
Is there any part of our national constitution that recommend death for anyone who constitute public nuisance? I believe your guess is as good as mine...

The lives lost are family members of Nigerians like you and I. Your disapproval of their protest should not be presented in this unfortunate manner. No Nigerian deserves to die in the hands of the Nigerian state unless condemned by law.
Despite our outward differences, there is one thing we all share: Citizenship. This your comment is a betrayal of this, and will not make you more Nigerian.

Speaking against evil is what makes us human...
Thank you
Did I not mention in my post that "there is no justice in this country"?
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Michel2013: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:

I reject it and send it back to you. It is you and your household will be hit by multiple stray bullets. RIP to you.

that is the law of karma.the cup u use against others will be use against you this year.just start saving for your miserable funeral.dead man walking!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by kjhova(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2017
mistytohcute:
sorry o , but why are they protesting

Well, this why they are protesting:

1- Trump had 2m+ votes less than Clinton and therefore lost the popular vote. This situation feeds the existing dislike of some for the electoral college system of US elections.

2- Trump ran a divisive campaign which if he carries through with his promises, it is expected to be detrimental to many minorities including; coloured folks, the poor, immigrants, muslims, women, LGBT etc.

3- Trump is threatening to scrap the existing world order which has guaranteed global peace since WW2. This is a scary situation for many Europeans, Japanese, Koreans etc as their very existence as independent and free peoples depend on the existing order.

4- Trump has shown disdain for the climate change campaign and called it a farce. This is alarming to all conservationists and scientists.

5- Trump has promised to scrap the Affordable Care Act and has not offered any assuring replacement plan. This poses a risk of loosing their health cover to the bottom 20million members!

6- Trump has shown strange affinity to Russia's Vladimir Putin and his ways. Putin, in recent times, has invaded Georgia and Ukraine and annexed parts of these countries. People in smaller countries are not assured that they can rely on America any more for protection against bigger rogue neighbours.

7- Trump wants to take America back to a protectionist policy which will negate existing GATT & WTO. This is sure to lead to a global economic crisis.

8- Trump needs to know that he got only 49% of the votes and therefore doesn't have a carte blanche mandate to scrap existing policies or global agreements unilaterally.

So to me, the protest is not to have him exit the office but to let him and his team know that they will not have it easy if they think they are gonna ride rough shod over everyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant / Nelson Mandela Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.