Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). (65780 Views)

Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / Thousands Of Teens Walked Out Of Classes To Protest Gun Laws Across U.S.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Corrinthians(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2017
pchukwudi:
America has 250 million adults. So these are just about 10% of the population protesting.

It's the docile Christian conservative Americans that I blame actually. They sit down in political amnesia and correctness, and allow the minority immigrants, gays and moslems (aided by the mainstream media which have been hijacked by perverts) to distort the nation's political narrative.

Conservative Americans had better stood up, before strange fellows destroy America's heritage and the future of its children.

And what have you ever stood up for besides ranting endlessly on the internet in support of criminals and rapists who've done nothing but make your life a living hell?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Ishilove: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2017
ReubenE:

How are you any different from the Trump they are protesting against, with this your unfortunate comment....no offense

I wonder if this your comment is driven by your support for a particular group or from the point of view of humanity.
Is there any part of our national constitution that recommend death for anyone who constitute public nuisance? I believe your guess is as good as mine...

The lives lost are family members of Nigerians like you and I. Your disapproval of their protest should not be presented in this unfortunate manner. No Nigerian deserves to die in the hands of the Nigerian state unless condemned by law.
Despite our outward differences, there is one thing we all share: Citizenship. This your comment is a betrayal of this, and will not make you more Nigerian.

Speaking against evil is what makes us human...
Thank you
Did I not mention in my post that "there is no justice in this country"?

Take note zicoraads, gbegemaster.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by ManTiger(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2017
pchukwudi:
America has 250 million adults. So these are just about 10% of the population protesting.

It's the docile Christian conservative Americans that I blame actually. They sit down in political amnesia and correctness, and allow the minority immigrants, gays and moslems (aided by the mainstream media which have been hijacked by perverts) to distort the nation's political narrative.

Conservative Americans had better stood up, before strange fellows destroy America's heritage and the future of its children.

This is the worst history in Americas democracy. Both trump and Hillary is very unfit for that office but tell you what, I still prefer trump to Hillary so do many Americans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by pchukwudi: 10:50am On Jan 22, 2017
It bleeds my heart to see you despise your heritage because of your temporary job. But you have lost your mind in the process without knowing.

So in your "smart" way of thinking, it's okay that "legitimacy" was given to anti-govt. and violent protesters in the US (and around the worl), but the same legitimacy was denied IPOB to march in solidarity to Trump? This is a huge indictment on your flawed logic.

Are you saying that you did not see the letter and press releases written to the authorities prior to the RALLY? How about the anti-Fayose protest that was held in Abuja that day? What made it legitimate and why was no one killed there?

As I said elsewhere:

pchukwudi:
Yes. For the fact that you support anti-Trump protests (even before his innaugration) but oppose anti-buhari protests even after a year of his incompetent headship.

Yes, for the fact that you saw something wrong in the peacful pro-trump rally held by IPOB but saw nothing wrong in anti-president protest held by homosexuals in the US.

Yes, for the fact that you cheer the cold-blooded extra judicial murdering of young biafrans due to their peacful assembly, but insist that the American traitors who violently ridicule their new president and deliberately undermine the global goodwill of their nation, have the rights to do so.

Your hypocricy makes you culpable. And just like the blood of Abel, the blood of the slain will keep speaking vengeance loud and clear until your hypocricy and complacency find you out for due recompence.

https://www.nairaland.com/3585929/blood-ipob-heroes-forever-hunt#53017093

And....

pchukwudi:
No sane person would think of comparing Nigeria with the US.

Fresh example:

- Few thousands did a PEACFUL pro-trump RALLY in Nigeria - 30 got killed, countless got injured, 300 still missing.

- Over 500,000 did a VIOLENT anti-trump PROTEST in the US, attacked people, injured several policemen, vandalized a bank and other businesses, and set a limo ablaze - yet zero was shut at with live ammunition let alone getting killed or missing.

Only a lunatic will try to compare US and Nigeria.

[s]
Ishilove:
And yet some semi-literate dafts in Port Harcourt went on a street demonstration to celebrate Trump's inauguration. The difference between these protests and the one in PH is 'legitimacy'. These protesters in US and UK have permits to hold a demonstration of this magnitude, but the Biafrans in PH obviously took on laws into their hands and went into the streets to constitute nuisance. We all know how that ended.

There is no justice in this country. We have not finished with the myriad of problems we have and these jobless IPOB youths are adding theirs. If you die for nonsense, you die for nothing.

I don't pity anyone who got shot in PH during their so called 'Trump celebration'.

Modified: Those quoting me to type rubbish are a reflection of what IPOB stands for: lawlessness. It is also an indication of why the trigger happy Nigerian army are shooting you people upandan like rabid dogs.

Kwantinue. They will keep using you people to vent their frustrations.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by MrMontella(m): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2017
Meritocracy:
God imposed His will on them.

so god's will is to grab women by the pussy?]

4 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by seunoni34(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2017
addey44:
The ignorant minority did! Clinton won majority of the votes in case you didn't know. It simply means the so-called Electoral College system of the US is faulty. We should praise ourselves in Nigeria for not adopting it along with their Presidential system we adopted.
Nigeria uses the 2/3 system. A presidential candidate must win in at least 25 states to be declared President elect. Not every country uses mob rule .
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by lovat(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2017
ritababe:

which kind like? that man is a bomb waiting to explode.
Madam hairdresser can you explain to us? You ve been in Benin right from your childhood and you just upgrade now you ve got an opinion on world affairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Kdon2: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2017
Explorers:
This march is expected to be largest inauguration-related protest in US history.

An estimated one million people took to the streets of Washington DC to protest against new President Donald Trump, with more than 2.5million demonstrating across the country and million more around the globe.

Washington DC, Chicago, Boston and Philadelphia were among the first cities in America to kick off the Women's Marches on Saturday, one day after Trump's inauguration.

Sister marches were held in more than 600 cities around the world. In Trump's hometown of New York, a crowd estimated at about 400,000 filled the streets.

In Los Angeles 750,000 demonstrators were estimated to have turned out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4142838/Hundreds-thousands-American-women-protest-Trump.html

Photoshop
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by lovat(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

The president of Switzerland is a lady and I think the president of Cuba was or still is a lady etc

So STFU
Cuba President a Lady

Women no go kill me with laugh

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by seunoni34(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2017
sonofLuci:

Shut the Bleep up you dumb fool. Low IQ retard. Just open your mouth to say rubbish, were you the white women who voted for him?
Trump has the majority of white women vote. Check stats. Google is your friend

2 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Handsomecole(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2017
..and here in Nigeria some touts calling themselves IPOB are dying because of this Trump our of ignorance.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by legibow: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2017
Igbayi la ro .. Campaign finish no protest, election finish no protest, it is now after inauguration that u are protesting... Mumu is all of u second name....

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by seunoni34(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2017
pacespot:
Western hypocrisy, who is deceiving who? Who are those 58 million who voted for him? Were you hypnotized to do so?

I now see where Nigerians copy their hypocrisy and chameleon attitude from. Wole Soyinka has voiced out the truth about where the world is headed, - the world is moving from GLOBALISM to NATIONALISM.

It is unfortunate that Nigerians could only insult a great mind like Soyinka which is quite discouraging for others who may want to voice out.

I can authoritatively attest to this being an online business person
infact it was 65 million that voted for trump
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2017
agarawu23:
I am a Nigerian.
I care less about US angry

Nigeria first. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by IstandWitBuhari: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2017
madridguy:
Laughing in Swahili. Trump need Buratai to reset some people's brain. Trump is their President and he need their support.

Some mörons will never be able to comprehend what the American people are doing.

They will see this as a time waste but if you check the history of America, you will know that the country got to where it is today because of its marches.

Women got the right to vote, Blacks got the right to be treated equally, and the use of nuclear weapons were stopped because of marches like this.

Americans are not like some daft people in one backwards continent who will prefer to sit in their house and call on God to fight their poverty-stricken battles.

It is because of sacrifices like this, that is why it is possible for people like you to go over there with your backwards mentality and enjoy the same rights they do.

Most of you will kill yourself to enter there. Yet you will come online to talk rubbish about people who want a better society for themselves.

They know it is not possible for trump to leave, but with this march, they are telling their leaders that you may be in power but the people still have the power over you.

But I doubt the average Nigerian will understand, we are too busy begging baba God to pick up our call.

I hope zombies like u and ngeneukwene , sarrki etc will understand this

2 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Sike(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2017
no difference tho
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2017
am not understanding o.
Na ghosts vote for Trump
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Madam hairdresser can you explain to us? You ve been in Benin right from your childhood and you just upgrade now you ve got an opinion on world affairs

c'mon!!!
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Herrmes: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2017
Funny thing is it doesn't matter, look at what people would rather waste their time doing, it's no wonder majority are poor.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by youngjoy(f): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2017
grin grin grin they are jus feeling the heat.... useless people that imposed a dullant to Nigeria... now they will knw wat it feels like...
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Mrtesso: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:
And yet some semi-literate dafts in Port Harcourt went on a street demonstration to celebrate Trump's inauguration. The difference between these protests and the one in PH is 'legitimacy'. These protesters in US and UK have permits to hold a demonstration of this magnitude, but the Biafrans in PH obviously took on laws into their hands and went into the streets to constitute nuisance. We all know how that ended.

There is no justice in this country. We have not finished with the myriad of problems we have and these jobless IPOB youths are adding theirs. If you die for nonsense, you die for nothing.

I don't pity anyone who got shot in PH during their so called 'Trump celebration'.

Modified: Those quoting me to type rubbish are a reflection of what IPOB stands for: lawlessness. It is also an indication of why the trigger happy Nigerian army are shooting you people upandan like rabid dogs.

Kwantinue. They will keep using you people to vent their frustrations.

As for those cursing themselves not me, I return your curses back to you and your household 1000 folds.

Were u by any chance in port Harcourt? I had to pull off a major road into bank premises to escape their wildness as one was brandishing a club and ordering me off the road to make way for members who were walking on both lanes- for my own right of way again?
Some practically jumped unto the opposing lane daring and compelling commuters to a screeching halt!

With a monsoon of respect to those people "fighting for their rights" I don't know where the peaceful demonstrations held In Port Harcourt because all I saw were super unruly. Market women practically hurled their wares into stores to avoid looting as they claimed.

At d same time, a limo was burnt in the US oh...that didn't seem peaceful to me. Maybe miscreants hijacked the protests or Maybe these are peaceful because the majority are women, or maybe they are more than "semi-literate"? Just wondering...
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by lovat(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2017
Joavid:

c'mon!!!
Got angry with her posts, she derives joy attacking a group because they don't agree to her belief.

I don't Go to Romance section to play there so any girl that comes to politics section and starts tribalism will get it hot from me. Be you igbo or yoruba.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Ugosample(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2017
Deejay1000:
they can protest all they want i pray trump doesn't give them a listening ear, how many of them protested during the kidnapping of innocent chibok girls by boko Haram in Nigeria, women and innocent children in war torn syria where millions of people are suffering, the ISIS raping of young women and many more... now that it has to do with abortion and other illegal stuff they march to the streets and protest worldwide.... Nawao

They are protesting based on what matters to them.

Why are Africans not protesting on what matters to them too

So whitey should disturb himself about what goes on in Backward Africa

shior
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Herrmes: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:

Some mörons will never be able to comprehend what the American people are doing.

They will see this as a time waste but if you check the history of America, you will know that the country got to where it is today because of its marches.

Women got the right to vote, Blacks got the right to be treated equally, and the use of nuclear weapons were stopped because of marches like this.

Americans are not like some daft people in one backwards continent who will prefer to sit in their house and call on God to fight their poverty-stricken battles.

It is because of sacrifices like this, that is why it is possible for people like you to go over there with your backwards mentality and enjoy the same rights they do.

Most of you will kill yourself to enter there. Yet you will come online to talk rubbish about people who want a better society for themselves.

They know it is not possible for trump to leave, but with this march, they are telling their leaders that you may be in power but the people still have the power over you.

But I doubt the average Nigerian will understand, we are too busy begging baba God to pick up our call.

Please can you state how this means they have power over their leaders?
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by babakb: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove is as dumb as those women out there, who beg u to pity an IPOD who got shot in the first place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by lovat(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Werey l'o nse won
There is no amount of Yoruba u speak or hate you spew on Igbos to make you YORUBA.

Ask the Jews or Tutsi if you think I'm lying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by zeedof(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2017
Have asked like 5 white about the Trump but they hate him more than snake and also asked them who voted him, they said only God knows
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Ishilove: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
There is no amount of Yoruba u speak or hate you spew on Igbos to make you YORUBA.

Ask the Jews or Tutsi if you think I'm lying
Dear lovat, where did I ever claim to be of Yoruba ethnicity?

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by madridguy(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2017
What is your problem?

IstandWitBuhari:

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by chronique(m): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2017
Senseless protest. You had an election and Trump won; what the furcke is your problem? Wait till another 4 yrs if you need to get him out. That's what those of us who voted against Buhari, were told and we're patiently waiting for 2019.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by sniperr007(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2017
bqlekan:
It is clear Trump is not the people's choice. How he managed to win the electorate's vote will remain a mystery. It is a pity all these protests won't work. Trump is not the type of man to resign.
Read abt Nixon presidency. This movements cant change anything. Dey jus stupid.sane as wat dey did against wall street in 2008/9

Mumu pple

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant / Nelson Mandela Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.