Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? (31212 Views)

How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus / How To Finger A Women. Learn These Great Fingering Techniques To Blow Her Mind! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
I wonder ooo
dacblogger:
To all the pple cussing the o.p,no be the gal open her leg angry
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Smeeky(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mustack:
Na saten go purnish you.. After you disvergin her finish you'll abandone her, you left her with broken heart. Making so wicked like female mosquito, making her hard like steal for innocent guys to whoo in the nearest future.. Guy you need to change your ways.. If you need am badly go where you're supposed to do it. Having a girlfriend is by using and dumping them anyhow..
Both this brother and his grammar sounds PAIND...

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by falcon01: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:
asin ehn
I just tire for their matter walai.
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by dtruth50: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
MrTruth4real:

Shut up jor, as if the innocent guy u mentioned will not still break her heart. Is not like the guy is forcing the girl, if she had plan of becoming a virgin till she's married then what is she doing with a boyfriend. And u told u this guy is not innocent.
shut up jor! y would an innocent hv premarital sex?
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
dtruth50:
shut up jor! y would an innocent hv premarital sex?
Why wud a virgin have boyfriend?
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by dtruth50: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
MrTruth4real:
Why wud a virgin have boyfriend?
havin bf does it min to engage in sex?
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
dtruth50:
havin bf does it min to engage in sex?
But it means engaging in spending abi?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jodha:
I'm ashamed for the girl myself

Some girls are just too naive and foolish, if you've decided to be a virgin... You ruin it with a random guy (naira land guy for that matter)

#smh

Lmao, your comment is very funny grin , It also doesn't make any sense...actually thats why its funny undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Jodha(f): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
There was a typo up there if u had sense you'll correct it yourself and stop typing hogwash grin
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by dtruth50: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2017
MrTruth4real:

But it means engaging in spending abi?
yea dts wht bf n gf is all abt. gettin mutual help n providin mutual help either financially or otherwise bt not sexually
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
dtruth50:
yea dts wht bf n gf is all abt. gettin mutual help n providin mutual help either financially or otherwise bt not sexually
Na mmm

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by smark61: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
MrTruth4real:

Its possible with one finger, but u r going to find it difficult to use two fingers. Remember she's going to be wet which will reduce friction a bit, but she's still going to be tight.

Una don start! Aw can u say it's possible to finger a virgin? D moment ur finger finds it's way inside her the hymen is broken already n she is no longer a virgin. D hymen makes it impossible for any form of insertion. If hand enter dat means d person no b v again na.
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by smark61: 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rone16:
Yeahh it's possible...At most 2 fingers though...

Hmmmm shocked u put finger inside d person go still remain virgin. D hymen na curtain wen u fit open n close am ni
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by dtruth50: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
MrTruth4real:
Na mmm
beta dan mmm
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Rone16(f): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
smark61:

Hmmmm shocked u put finger inside d person go still remain virgin. D hymen na curtain wen u fit open n close am ni

It's elastic even though the level of elasticity varies in different people ..Check out Hookes law...You have to exceed the elastic limit for something to break...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by JacksonD7: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
jolak5:
I was romancing my girlfriend that claims to be a virgin and i realised my finger can easily slide in and out. I accused her of lying but she still maintained her claim.
#is it possible to finger a virgin?

Oh Lord give this one sense!
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by RedCard88(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
falcon01:
why is sex so overrated in nairaland

sex is so over-rated in planet earth 2day nt just nairaland or nigeria and if u ar nt comfortable wit it den u can go 2 planet mars
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by RedCard88(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
L0velyn:
asin ehn
babe times hv changed & it's still changing. So no matter wat u or any 1 says, it cant change d time. It wil pass away on its own
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by rhymesnoni(m): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
i had similar experience with ma virgin grl, da 1st time i fingered her, its went straight in bt wnt go too deep because da main place z silled.
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Kingsley1000(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Jodha:
Benefits of having sex, you're too funny.

Please ooo I'm ignorant of the benefits of sex, do well to enlighten me on it

I never blamed the guy for the said act, I only blamed the naive lass for disrupting the virginity she has kept just like that (for a fling)

My virginity status is not the bone of contention sire

endeavour to read

http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/21-reasons-you-should-sex-2043200
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Kingsley1000(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
op u wey dey chuck hand into woman pvssy wetin u dey find?
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Jodha(f): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Don't have the patience to start perusing any link but I'm sure aww enjoy whatever benefits when I'm married grin
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Njdanito: 1:29am On Jan 21, 2020
Mustack:
Na saten go purnish you.. After you disvergin her finish you'll abandone her, you left her with broken heart. Making so wicked like female mosquito, making her hard like steal for innocent guys to whoo in the nearest future.. Guy you need to change your ways.. If you need am badly go where you're supposed to do it. Having a girlfriend is by using and dumping them anyhow..
This is not where judgements should be passed down... Keep your opinions to yourself and help solve the issue...dont be a bastard
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by zexy2030(m): 2:30am On Jan 21, 2020
Jodha:
Don't have the patience to start perusing any link but I'm sure aww enjoy whatever benefits when I'm married grin
Ive been following ur comments,If you are a virgin, pls can we meet for a serious relationship, i want to settle down this year. I don't have d patience to search anymore.I know u need a serious relationship that's why you are on nairaland. Pls send me a mail nelsonwilliams9001@gmail.com pls I will be waiting for you.
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Kobicove(m): 5:25am On Jan 21, 2020
Yes it's possible
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Jodha(f): 6:20am On Jan 21, 2020
zexy2030:

Ive been following ur comments,If you are a virgin, pls can we meet for a serious relationship, i want to settle down this year. I don't have d patience to search anymore.I know u need a serious relationship that's why you are on nairaland. Pls send me a mail nelsonwilliams9001@gmail.com pls I will be waiting for you.

Please I'm not interested...I don't need a serious relationship.. at least not now...

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by superfitsez(m): 6:29am On Jan 21, 2020
dacblogger:
To all the pple cussing the o.p,no be the gal open her leg angry
ooooooooo ask them
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by hashtagged(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2020
Jodha:
I'm ashamed for the girl myself

Some girls are just too naive and foolish, if you've decided to be a virgin... You ruin it with a random guy (naira land guy for that matter)

#smh

Asin eh a nairalander lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are Our Virgins Today? / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.