Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (697571 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ashiwajew: 9:03am On May 17, 2017
Please house how do I convert my 3.43/5.0 cgpa to American Standard of 4.0. Thanks in anticipation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Fabrepass77: 9:40am On May 17, 2017
ziggy3579:
The University of Findlay.... I tried replying your mail but it's not delivering

Ok bro.l just PM you.
Check your mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by segunojo866: 10:00am On May 17, 2017
enye2000:
Hey Walspring..please do you still have materials for Gre and Tofel..can you help me with it
..my email address ujluvs@yahoo.com..thanks
bro, i have a lot of materials on toelf but i will advice u to take ielts because toelf is too much of computer. Ielts is d easiest for any average student.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by segunojo866: 10:03am On May 17, 2017
ashiwajew:
Please house how do I convert my 3.43/5.0 cgpa to American Standard of 4.0. Thanks in anticipation
its not difficult just send your transcript to your school and they will convert it for u to america standard. That what i also did.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 10:04am On May 17, 2017
segunojo866:
bro, i have a lot of materials on toelf but i will advice u to take ielts because toelf is too much of computer. Ielts is d easiest for any average student.

Hmmm, na wa o

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 10:06am On May 17, 2017
ashiwajew:

You can make use of WES GPA conversion tool. just Google it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Folatush(f): 10:06am On May 17, 2017
VISA APPROVED yesterday 16/05/2017
My Transcript goes below.
cant remember if i said good morning or she did
VO; why are you going to the US
me; Am going for my Master of Science at University of Idaho (voice was shaking and I didn't even mention my course)
VO; what course
Me; Mathematics
VO; what did you study for Bachelors
Me; Industrial Mathematics
VO; What are your study plans?
me; After my Master of Science i intend to proceed with my doctorate at the uni of Idaho which was part of the agreement i made with them and part of the reasons i was given Assistantship;
VO; Ohhhhhh (shaking her head and looked at me)
Me; me sef I said Yes and was looking at her
VO; so what have you been doing?
Me; after my bachelors did my NYSC where I taught Mathematics at high school level after which I got a job as a CSR with a telecoms company till now.
VO: what will you been doing as a teaching assistant
Me; grading and lecturing undergraduate students
i saw her keep my passport in the holder and she passed me my I-20 and said keep it well you will be needing it at your POE. after that mehn i didn't hear anything. i had said i must hear after because everybody keeps saying they don't hear anything after. Wow, i don't know what to say than Thank you Jesus. it has been him all the way. no single document was asked.

Am grateful to God first and then my cousin like blood brother that invited me to this forum and has been my Motivator @teejaf and @bussy123 and every member of this forum for all the past transcripts also Many thanks to @femi321 and @motifioluwasolami your transcript is on the way dear. God bless you all

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by shayhune: 10:14am On May 17, 2017
Folatush:
Visa Approved. Transcript loading!!!
Congrats Fola. God bless your new journey.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by shayhune: 10:16am On May 17, 2017
imperiouxx:
Hello everyone, I've been out for some time.

But first and foremost I need to cheer with these people

@WilliamKhan, duduafri, ziggy3579, Jesusbabygirl, oveestreet, habbeysax, shayhune, ark4sunshine, lionlee216 (friend), ajibayo4, switcyndy, burrrnerrr

Cheers!

Cheers boss

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by shayhune: 10:22am On May 17, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Finland cold oo, e good that God vindicated you ............ whatever that means grin .

Congrats, God bless your new journey

grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 11:06am On May 17, 2017
Yes
oluwadunxy:

Have you applied in any uni with low tuition.... Hint me pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 11:14am On May 17, 2017
Congratulations!
Folatush:
me; Am going for my Master of Science at University of Idaho (voice was shaking and I didn't even mention my course)
VO; what course
Me; Mathematics
me; After my Master of Science i intend to proceed with my doctorate at the uni of Idaho which was part of the agreement i made with them and part of the reasons i was given Assistantship;
Me; after my bachelors did my NYSC where I taught Mathematics at high school level after which I got a job as a CSR with a telecoms company till now.
i saw her keep my passport in the holder and she passed me my I-20 and said keep it well you will be needing it at your POE. after that mehn i didn't hear anything. i had said i must hear after because everybody keeps saying they don't hear anything after. Wow, i don't know what to say than Thank you Jesus. it has been him all the way. no single document was asked.

Am grateful to God first and then my cousin like blood brother that invited me to this forum and has been my Motivator @teejaf and @bussy123 and every member of this forum for all the past transcripts also Many thanks to @femi321 and @motifioluwasolami your transcript is on the way dear. God bless you all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Tunnyz7: 11:23am On May 17, 2017
Congratulations to everyone... More are coming through!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by towbaynah(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2017
Congrats, Fola!

Folatush:
VO; what course
Me; Mathematics

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 11:32am On May 17, 2017
Folatush:
VO; what course
Me; Mathematics

congrats,my fellow industrial mathematician
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Silva094: 11:58am On May 17, 2017
Silva094:
Please my waec results carry a different DOB with my other credentials, please what are my possible problem that will arise due to it.
Secondly please how can I pay for my sevis fee in nigeria?
Please am a novice so I will every explanation to be detailed thanks
please gurus please help me out na
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by texrem(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2017
Folatush:
VO; what course
Me; Mathematics

Congrats
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by mzjennypher(f): 12:12pm On May 17, 2017
Dear gurus please i applied for visit visa last year but now i am considering applying for study visa. please wld my last application affect my study visa application?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Jayroland: 12:27pm On May 17, 2017
djmakson:

WES had clearly received your transcript and sent a message (most times email) back to your school to respond to and verify. Once your school responds, the evaluation commences and it reflects on our WES dashboard.

You could pm your reference number so I could help you reach out to WES and ask them when they sent an email to your school. You then ask your school to check their email for any mail received from that date.

Hello... Please can u help me out too? WES sent me a mail since 8th May that my documents have been sent to my institution for verification. i'm just coming from the registrar's office but they haven't seen any mail from WES with my name on it. I was there on 9th, 1Th and 16th May as well. still no show. I sent about 30 mails to WES, still no response. kindly help me contact them. I'll Pm u for my details now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:33pm On May 17, 2017
Silva094:
Please my waec results carry a different DOB with my other credentials, please what are my possible problem that will arise due to it.
Secondly please how can I pay for my sevis fee in nigeria?
Please am a novice so I will every explanation to be detailed thanks

There no explanation or advice other than you have to be consistent or else this creates major problems either now or in the future when you think you gotten away with it

So u need to take a step back. Why do u have multiple DOB when u actually were born only on one day . Then you need to figure out how all your documents or things can reflect one DOB . Before you go doing sevis or appointment you need to correct the multiple DOB.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by texrem(m): 12:35pm On May 17, 2017
mzjennypher:
Dear gurus please i applied for visit visa last year but now i am considering applying for study visa. please wld my last application affect my study visa application?

Nope..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:37pm On May 17, 2017
mzjennypher:

When you post a question be as detailed as possible if not how can someone respond back for example
You applied for visa visa last year which usually has two out come GIVEN or NOT GIVEN ..... if you did not state the outcome then your question is opened up to assumptions
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by texrem(m): 12:39pm On May 17, 2017
LagosismyHome:

When you post a question be as detailed as possible if not how can someone respond back for example
You applied for visa visa last year which usually has two out come GIVEN or NOT GIVEN ..... if you did not state the outcome then your question is opened up to assumptions

Lol.. My bad.. I forgot to ask that...and she should post transcript too...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 12:53pm On May 17, 2017
Folatush:

grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:55pm On May 17, 2017
enye2000:
Hey Walspring..please do you still have materials for Gre and Tofel..can you help me with it
..my email address ujluvs@yahoo.com..thanks

Materials sent!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:59pm On May 17, 2017
chinemomah2020:
Hello everyone in the house, just a little advice for everyone.. if you are sharing your TRANSCRIPT. please kindly type your response to the VO in full not Bla..bla..bla.. it's so annoying, how you expect people to learn from that? if other has posted bla bla bla, you won't have been able to prepare your own transcript or learn 1 or 2 things from their transcript. Pls i urge everyone who choose to share their transcript to type their response/answers in full so that other can benefit fully from it. What is what doing is what doing WELL.

Thanks folks..

That's people for you with greediness and no be today we dey see such, so let them continue as if nah only them go dey the school.. Shior gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by WilliamKhan(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2017
imperiouxx:

@WilliamKhan, duduafri, ziggy3579, Jesusbabygirl, oveestreet, habbeysax, shayhune, ark4sunshine, lionlee216 (friend), ajibayo4, switcyndy, burrrnerrr

Cheers!

Cheers baba.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:01pm On May 17, 2017
mzjennypher:

I assumed your visiting visa was denied and that was why you didn't complete your story here.

If you can explain better and prove to the VO that your intention is to attend school for real in your next interview then it won't affect your application
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ark4sunshine(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2017
imperiouxx:

Cheers!

Cheers

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Tunnyz7: 1:11pm On May 17, 2017
mzjennypher:
It won't but you have to drop your previous transcript to be sure
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 17, 2017
Folatush:
me; Am goin
Congrats Dear. Welcome to the land of opportunities

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.