Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Quickly Relationship Advice Needed!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quickly Relationship Advice Needed!!! (610 Views)

List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice / Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly / This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quickly Relationship Advice Needed!!! by dimeji248(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2017
pls could doing this aforementioned things make a guy lose value in a Gal face

* Frequently seeing d gal
* Frequently the guy spend mostimes with d gal
* or having an insurable interest in d gals life
* Or showing you care 4 her.
Re: Quickly Relationship Advice Needed!!! by dingbang(m): 8:06am On Jan 22, 2017
When u don't tell her ur intentions
Re: Quickly Relationship Advice Needed!!! by firstking01(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2017
No, not et-all...except you are always boring when with her or speaking with her on phone....you know some guys can be boring and that's why i love extroverts.
Re: Quickly Relationship Advice Needed!!! by Kondomatic(m): 8:14am On Jan 22, 2017
The guy get job so??

1 Like

Re: Quickly Relationship Advice Needed!!! by yomi007k(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2017
YES...n u know it.
Re: Quickly Relationship Advice Needed!!! by HRHEve: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2017
Always try to make your visits interesting, discuss things that interest her, encourage her to be a better person etc and you will add value BUT if you just sit there like steamed waterleaf all day or go on and on about things that don't interest her, you go lose value o.
Be creative in your visits or sit down in your house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quickly Relationship Advice Needed!!! by dimeji248(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
dingbang:
When u don't tell her ur intentions

I've told her my intentions, and she's aware of dat also.
Re: Quickly Relationship Advice Needed!!! by dingbang(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
dimeji248:

I've told her my intentions, and she's aware of dat also.
ok... Just look for someone else
Re: Quickly Relationship Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
To answer your question, it's a 'yes' don't let any guy on here deceive you.

Create space between you and your spouse no matter the closeness, it makes you respected and no matter how scintillating your conversations could be... frequent visitation is bad, make her miss and long for you.
Busy people don't even visit so frequently, so if you're jobless, just don't make yourself always available.
Re: Quickly Relationship Advice Needed!!! by CoolVoice(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Benita27:
To answer your question, it's a 'yes' don't let any guy on here deceive you.

Create space between you and your spouse no matter the closeness, it makes you respected and no matter how scintillating your conversations could be... frequent visitation is bad, make her miss and long for you.
Busy people don't even visit so frequently, so if you're jobless, just don't make yourself always available.

Well said
Re: Quickly Relationship Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
CoolVoice:

Well said
Cool.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Challenge To Get My Recharge Card / Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Big Backsides / Giveaway On @MTN180 TL #mymtn180val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.