Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? (1461 Views)

Look At What Someone Said About Women That Cheats!!! (Photos) / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by PapiNick(m): 8:40am On Jan 22, 2017
What is your take about this?

Ladies, Not every man who cheats on you is bad! It’s in their nature to cheat as every man has a bit of it deposited in them. He may love you but still cheat on you, as long as he respect, care n keeps it far away from you.

1 Like

Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by SexyNairalander: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2017
booked

true
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by SINZ: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2017
[s]
PapiNick:

Ladies, Not every man who cheats on you is bad! It’s in their nature to cheat as every man has a bit of it deposited in them. He may love you but still cheat on you, as long as he respect, care n keeps it far away from you.
[/s]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by Kondomatic(m): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2017
PapiNick:

It's not my nature to cheat sir
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by TheSecretary: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2017
Boatload Of Trash... Tell this to estharfabian
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by AntiWailer: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2017
PapiNick:

It is true that a man can be a cheat and be the best husband any Lady will dream of.

As a matter of fact, most serial cheats cheat because of a lot of positive attributes a lady desire in a man that some ladies sees and never let go.

They are kind, jovial, they give a lot, intelligent and some are German machine on bed..

Also, let's make it clear that not every man is a cheat and it is not compulsory that every man must cheat.

Some men don't cheat simply because of the cost implication not out of respect for anybody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by Blizzy9ja: 8:48am On Jan 22, 2017
Very true... I love my bae but sometime man need to freestyle small... Variety they say is the spice of life
Man suppose dey change soup sometimes... Too much egusi go tire person quick na

3 Likes

Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2017
Hogwash
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by PapiNick(m): 9:02am On Jan 22, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Very true... I love my bae but sometime man need to freestyle small... Variety they say is the spice of life
Man suppose dey change soup sometimes... Too much egusi go tire person quick na

I feel you bro. I dated my ex for a very long time more than 10 year. Our relationship was so cool because it was not based on sex at all. However there were some girls that do come around you knowing fully well you have a serious relationship but they just want to have some fun with you and they also want it to be a secret. We just have fun and no strings attached and it never affected my relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by lytech1(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2017
Why must you cheat?
Try marry someone you love,you will realize you dont even have a single seconds to appreciate another womans beauty talkless of cheating your wife
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2017
TheSecretary:
Boatload Of Trash... Tell this to esthärfabian

loL. grin
It's Balderdash. Every Sane person should know this.
A dude that Cheats on A woman he's involved with Has no respect, Love for that woman.

if someone really Claims to love someone, then, they could no more cheat on them than they could physically Harm them.

Going by his Irrational, Unethical, Dumb logic, it's Okay for a woman to cheat too, Right? if she feels an itch the husband can't scratch? 'Coz what's good for the goose should damn right be goose for the Gander.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by Blizzy9ja: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2017
PapiNick:

I feel you bro. I dated my ex for a very long time more than 10 year. Our relationship was so cool because it was not based on sex at all. However there were some girls that do come around you knowing fully well you have a serious relationship but they just want to have some fun with you and they also want it to be a secret. We just have fun and no strings attached and it never affected my relationship.
Yea as long as you respect her by tactfully keeping it away from her... I fink its fine
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by Mutuwa(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2017
PapiNick:

Would the guys' answer be same if it was the other way round? wink
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by PapiNick(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Yea as long as you respect her by tactfully keeping it away from her... I fink its fine

Though that was because we weren't married yet because I won't want to cheat for any reason if am married.
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by PapiNick(m): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2017
Mutuwa:

Would the guys' answer be same if it was the other way round? wink

As a guy, please answer the question us all
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by 0ubenji(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2017
PapiNick:

bro..u're right jaree..ur babe can cheat on u with anyone.. Even ur brother sef..
As long as she respects and loves u..
That doesn't mean she's a slut..
Abi no be so?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by PapiNick(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2017
0ubenji:
bro..u're right jaree..ur babe can cheat on u with anyone.. Even ur brother sef..
Abi no be so?

Bro all guys are not thesame OK, I am not saying am in support of it so don't quote me. I just said something about my own self so you can give your own point of view without directing it to me.
I only did all that because we weren't married and I know for sure I will not want to cheat on the Lady I get married to. These are two different things ok
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by Blizzy9ja: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2017
PapiNick:

Though that was because we weren't married yet because I won't want to cheat for any reason if am married.
Different strokes for different folks
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2017
I can't believe I just read this crap. You think it's only physical abuse that's bad? It's ok for you to be abused mentally uhn? I hope you also think every lady that cheats on you still loves you and isn't bad?
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by 0ubenji(m): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2017
PapiNick:

Bro all guys are not thesame OK, I am not saying am in support of it so don't quote me. I just said something about my own self so you can give your own point of view without directing it to me.
I only did all that because we weren't married and I know for sure I will not want to cheat on the Lady I get married to. These are two different things ok
U too dey vex sef..
I dint posit that scenario to u in a marriage situation too.
I'm saying nothing bad if she sleeps around too when u guys are not married mehn.. As long as she loves and respects u
She sleeping around when u guys are married and when not married are two different tinz mehn. As long as she loves and respects u..it doesn't matter
So nothing bad she does same Cox u both ain't married as u did too

Abi no be so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2017
0ubenji:
Abi no be so?
gringrin
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2017
0ubenji:
U too dey vex sef..
I'm saying nothing bad if she sleeps around too when u guys are not married mehn.. As long as she loves and respects u
She sleeping around when u guys are married and when not married are two different tinz mehn. As long as she loves and respects u..it doesn't matter

Abi no be so?
Lol grin
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by SlimmB(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2017
Estharfabian:

loL. grin
It's Balderdash. Every Sane person should know this.
A dude that Cheats on A woman he's involved with Has no respect, Love for that woman.

if someone really Claims to love someone, then, they could no more cheat on them than they could physically Harm them.

Going by his Irrational, Unethical, Dumb logic, it's Okay for a woman to cheat too, Right? if she feels an itch the husband can't scratch? 'Coz what's good for the goose should damn right be goose for the Gander.

Lol
For your mind now, you don write something wey make sense abi angry
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 22, 2017
SlimmB:

Lol For your mind now, you don write something wey make sense abi angry
tongue
Bad belleh...
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by PapiNick(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2017
0ubenji:
U too dey vex sef..

Abi no be so?

It's up to you what you like or not. Your opinion is strictly yours bro
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by SlimmB(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2017
lovelygurl:
I can't believe I just read this crap. You think it's only physical abuse that's bad? It's ok for you to be abused mentally uhn? I hope you also think every lady that cheats on you still loves you and isn't bad?
This bae dey para o!
but some dude don't just give a f*ck...
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by EasyMoneyMaking: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2017
1. A senior friend asked me to wait 4 him in an eatery in Oshogbo. So I ordered for sumtin of ₦250(sometin a gentleman lyk me can afford)..100 amala,50 naira meat,20 pure water and 30 naira for madam keep d change.

After Eating successfully d Voluminous meal and waiting ,i noticed a rich man in agbada. About 50secs later, a man went to dis richman & told him he lost his wife & need money...Immediately, d richman gave him a millon naira cheque out of pity.(wow! I was
shocked).

Another man went in crying dat he lost his father & needed money 4 burial, this good rich
man gave him a million naira cheque too (ehn? Kini mo gbo? I CANT BE LEFT OUT). I was cooking in my mind, d type of pitiful lie I'll also tell 2 rececive my own 1 million...I summoned courage and went to d richman's front.

I told him I lost my grandfather & I need money (I was crying, shedding crocodile tears...). whileI was expecting this man to open his brief case & give me a cheque too, suddenly I heard a noise

"CUT!!! CUT!!! CUT!!! MR MAN, YOU CAN'T INTERUPT OUR FILM JUST LIKE THAT"

2. I was buying fufu at one junction while waiting for change I saw a woman with a little child. The child was walking a bit faster than the woman and the woman shouted; "Degree wait for me". I was so amazed hearing that name. So to satisfy my curiosity, I walked closer to the woman and asked; "ma, why do u call this child degree"? The woman laughed and said "I sent her mother to the University and this is what she brought home.
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by SlimmB(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2017
0ubenji:
U too dey vex sef..

Abi no be so?
That dude never break bottle for your head yet to dey talk say he too dey vex...
What's really the difference between marriage and serious date abi na serious relationship undecided
nothing bad if she sleep around ke but think na, shey Father Abraham wife sleep with another man abi na the wife yarn the husband to go Bleep one of the maid
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by skywalker240(m): 11:20am On Jan 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by SlimmB(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2017
Estharfabian:
tongue

Bad belleh...

Bad belleh bawoo

shey you don't know that all those loved prophet by God as stated in the bible Bleep enough of girls cry yet them wife no do anyhow...
you nko want my dey eat only your kitten, madam i don tire jawee undecided
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 22, 2017
PapiNick:

If he loves and respect you he won't cheat, love has "behaviour" and one of such isn't cheating, though, good people snap.
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by firstking01(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Disagreed!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Secrets To Win Her Heart! / If you Cant Suffer With Me, You Wont Enjoy With Me. / Short Size Youth Corper Shows Off His Certificate And New Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.