Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. (1313 Views)

Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. / Never Be Like This Husband: A Debt Gone Wrong / Ladies What Will You Do If Your Husband Do This In Front Of Your Child(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by mddavid(m): 8:42am On Jan 22, 2017
There was a controversy in my office about husband s with this negative characters women prefer.
1. A husband that is unfaithfull to the wife but generous to her.
2. A husband that is faithfull to his wife but stingy to her.

To you which is preferable or manageble?
Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by nwakibe: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2017
Any man that is unfaithful to his wife is likely to be stingy to her because he will use the money meant for the family to chase women outside.

8 Likes

Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by SINZ: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2017
Whatever rocks his wifes boat smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2017

I don't condone cheating and even if Imma be Independent As fück, No one wants a Stingy Ass Man...

So, if that's the Determinant for getting married, then, Cheers to being single forever! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2017
Estharfabian:

I don't condone cheating and even if Imma be Independent As fück, No one wants a Stingy Ass Man...

So, if that's the Determinant for getting married, then, Cheers to being single forever! grin
And she has spoken
Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:
And she has spoken
tongue
Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2017
Estharfabian:

tongue

Your level of reasoning is commendable.

How are you today?
Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by mddavid(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2017
I don't pray or wish any woman to have either of this men,but if I have to choose,I feel a stingy but faithful husband is preferable.
Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:
How are you today?

Thank you. smiley

I'm Aight, How are you?
Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 22, 2017
Estharfabian:

Thank you. smiley

I'm Aight, How are you?
I'm great.
Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by fayded(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2017
oga..correct dt topic..its "wives".. not " wifes"..its too early for such gbagaun

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by mddavid(m): 10:00am On Jan 22, 2017
Thanks for correcting me.
Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2017
In my own opinion, both aren't tolerable. No matter how generous a man is to his wife, cheating on her is quite weighty. The man's sexual attention will divided hence, the lady will be sexually starved. If after exhausting all efforts to end such unbearable situation, the lady will have to seek for solace in the hand of stranger.
A faithful, Stingy husband may appear manageable but the wife will be at the losing end. Some women have tendencies to engage in extra marital affairs. What keeps them faithful in marriage is the man's attention and how comfortable she is. In other to curtail such events where your wife will have to look outside to satisfy her material needs, you have to make her stand out among her peers.

So non of this is tolerable but then, there is no Mr right anymore.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by mddavid(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
ThSlyone2,I disagree with you that there is Mr Right,there are Mr Right and my wife can attest to it,that I am one of them.Apart from me,there are other Mr Right that I know.
Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Estharfabian:

You this girl, you and this ur renowned ideology
Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

How are you today?

Commendable? Because it was expressed by a girl, your level of stupidity is immeasurable.
Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Commendable? Because it was expressed by a girl, your level of stupidity is immeasurable.
Another psychopathic attention seeker spotted.

Come up with sensible write up, I can assure you of my unbiased commendation. You don't win my praise easily, you have to earn it.

Estharfabian have since earned hers. Even before I joined romanceland, her post has always been a hit back to back. FYI, Esthar.fabian isn't a girl, she's an intelligent lady.

So, sit your ass up and come up with a ground breaking posts. Who knows, you might just make it to my book of heroes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You this girl, you and this ur renowned ideology
So, what exactly is wrong with what I said? undecided

can you Point out in details?
Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Come up with sensible write up, I can assure you of my unbiased commendation. You don't win my praise easily, you have to earn it.

Estharfäbian have since earned hers. Even before I joined romanceland, her post has always been a hit back to back. FYI, Esthar.fabian isn't a girl, she's an intelligent lady.

So, sit your ass up and come up with a ground breaking posts. Who knows, you might just make it to my book of heroes.

thank you Sly.. smiley

Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Estharfabian:

thank you Sly.. smiley

Anytime
Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Estharfabian:
So, what exactly is wrong with what I said? undecided

can you Point out in details?
Re: Which Of This Husband Do Wives Prefer. by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Estharfabian have since earned hers. Even before I joined romanceland, her post has always been a hit back to back. FYI, Esthar.fabian isn't a girl, she's an intelligent lady.

(1) (Reply)

Come in guys, lets have fun!!! (photos) / The Definition Of Hunger. / Whats Your Worst Relationship?: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.