Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. (3456 Views)

Ladies What Will You Do If Your Husband Do This In Front Of Your Child(pics). / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Ochason(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
I met my ex husband at the market while trying to get soup ingredient. He assisted in picking few things and we later exchanged numbers. We started with being friends and I believed he was a nice guy and so I started going to his place, he would also visit me and from there everything went well and we got married after 8 months.
Before we got married we had a little Issue. We were at an hotel that day having some time out beside the swimming pool when he proposed to me publicly. I was shocked and so didn’t immediately accept his proposal but rather left him there at the hotel and looked for a quiet place to think about it. After about a month of getting myself, I had to go back to him and apologize of which he accepted me and we then got married. After about 3 months of marriage, my husband changed from the sweet loving man I knew to a woman beater. I was shocked but I endured it hoping he will change but it was obvious he wasn’t planning to change and so I started planning to move out. But after about 6months of marriage I became pregnant and so could not pack out of his house anymore but had to endure the beating even during pregnancy. One night I had to summon courage and asked my husband what my offence was for him to be treating me like trash and he said because I publicly declined his proposal. I was so shocked and thought he was joking but I still apologized once again. He accepted the apology but still moved on with the beatings. One day he beat me so badly that I started bleeding, obviously it was a miscarriage. I couldn’t tell anyone so I flushed my stomach quietly. After I flushed my stomach he begged me for forgiveness and then gave me a shocker by asking me to leave his house that his revenge on me was over. That night he actually came in with another lady and two Lovely kids which he claimed was his and that was his wife. People have been advising me to revenge, while others has been saying I was at fault for trusting him and being so cheap. Please advise me I really want to know if truly I was at fault? Because right now I am on the look out for assassins who can delete him for me.
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by SUCKCESSFUL: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
"I want to kill him".
The internet never forgets o.
I'll advise you leave him and move on, at least you're telling your story.
Public disgrace is bad, he obviously lured you back to have his pound of flesh, now you're feeling broken and exploited.
Please stay away from him and rebuild yourself.
Also draw closer to your creator, it'll help you heal.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by lightangel65i(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
If you kill him can i eat his remains since we are all mad here

2 Likes

Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by lightangel65i(m): 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ok, he really got you, but if you kill him you will go to jail, since you have left dont look back
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by qwertyboss(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ochason:
I met my ex husband at the market while trying to get soup ingredient. He assisted in picking few things and we later exchanged numbers. We started with being friends and I believed he was a nice guy and so I started going to his place, he would also visit me and from there everything went well and we got married after 8 months.
Before we got married we had a little Issue. We were at an hotel that day having some time out beside the swimming pool when he proposed to me publicly. I was shocked and so didn’t immediately accept his proposal but rather left him there at the hotel and looked for a quiet place to think about it. After about a month of getting myself, I had to go back to him and apologize of which he accepted me and we then got married. After about 3 months of marriage, my husband changed from the sweet loving man I knew to a woman beater. I was shocked but I endured it hoping he will change but it was obvious he wasn’t planning to change and so I started planning to move out. But after about 6months of marriage I became pregnant and so could not pack out of his house anymore but had to endure the beating even during pregnancy. One night I had to summon courage and asked my husband what my offence was for him to be treating me like trash and he said because I publicly declined his proposal. I was so shocked and thought he was joking but I still apologized once again. He accepted the apology but still moved on with the beatings. One day he beat me so badly that I started bleeding, obviously it was a miscarriage. I couldn’t tell anyone so I flushed my stomach quietly. After I flushed my stomach he begged me for forgiveness and then gave me a shocker by asking me to leave his house that his revenge on me was over. That night he actually came in with another lady and two Lovely kids which he claimed was his and that was his wife. People have been advising me to revenge, while others has been saying I was at fault for trusting him and being so cheap. Please advise me I really want to know if truly I was at fault? Because right now I am on the look out for assassins who can delete him for me.
Do not emback on a revenge mission!
It's useless!
Move on!
Killing him won't do you any good...
But if you insist...
Then Goodluck
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by marsman: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Fake tragedy, get a life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Kentursky(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hmmm! This one pass my power shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Myzubby(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
well To kill him isnt the best option all you have to do is to leave and forgive as difficult as that may be this is the best
Move on with life and expect better days
GOD ALMIGHTY WILL REPAY him if only you can forgive
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Osobi32(m): 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
i wouldnt blame her if she decides to assasinate the idiot, some men are just evil and wicked. if he wanted revenge so badly he could have rejected her when.she came back to apologise. nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Ugaboy: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by lightangel65i(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Osobi32:
i wouldnt blame her if she decides to assasinate the idiot, some men are just evil and wicked. if he wanted revenge so badly he could have rejected her when.she came back to apologise. nonsense!

Me too personally i think the guy deserves death, but she finally left why go back and do something to ruin your life.
This story reminds me of my cousin told me about a lady who her husband uses to beat very badly almost everyday for no reason at all,he had beaten her to coma twice she almost died she later killed him by mistake when he was beating her, but no one cared what the mad had done, the mans family made sure she was executed

1 Like

Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Ugaboy: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Osobi32:
SHUT UP, cant u see it a male acount
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by ire803386: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Just let it slide. You've found a way out already you are not cheap, just move on
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Osobi32(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ugaboy:
SHUT UP, cant u see it a male acount
guy u mad oooo grin
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Queenttoast01: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kill him and become a widow
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Olude193: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Please move on with your life .

All it's not too late

Learn to forgive him

Leave him to God

1 Like

Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Adunaanuoluwa(f): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Have seen this movie before

mtcheeeeew
Yoruba movie

1 Like

Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
Some things are just not meant to be and you spotted that right at the beginning; reason you didn't accept the proposal but love could be blind and confusing at times. It seems it's best for you to go your way and let God judge him ( if your story is true).
Please don't fight him with evil, fight him by living a better life that will make him regret his misdeeds.
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Blackpromise(m): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
I can feel your pain,but pls let him be and don't take laws into ur hands. You might get caught up..Karma is Real ,So relax.

For Quality and durable gadgets and Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by daprofo: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Vyzz: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
I believe this is made up
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Jodha(f): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Biko summarize...yhu don't expect me to read all that ...
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
shocked

This is a serious matter.

Well... Thing is, it was all your fault. You should have stayed away for good after that moment you walked out on him and turned down his proposal. Going back after a whole month was not ideal or you thought he was happy and would have been waiting for you after embarrassing him? Some people are hard hearted and can go to any length to revenge.

I'll advise you leave him to God and face your life to become a better person.

Dont kill him. You might get caught and waste your life in jail.

Be strong. It is well.
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Skmoda(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ochason:
you are a woman today.......keep up with your lies....all eyes on you....
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Skmoda(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Vyzz:
I believe this is made up
hokum....you are absolutely right.....
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
U Were Not At Fault.
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ochason:
Do U Really Want 2 Revenge? If I Were 2 Revenge I Know What 2 Do To Him Dat Would Hurt Him Very Badly Too. What He Did 2 U Was Delibrate.
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Fidelismaria: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2020

what are intentions towards him?

To hurt him? Or his wife and kids?

if it's the former then killing him won't do that you'll only hurt his loved ones

if you really want him to suffer,
I suggest you find another option

His death will only bring pain to those he leaves behind not HIM

peace

1 Like

Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Adasun(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Osobi32:
trash!!!
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by ruggedtimi(m): 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Wetin Musa no go hear shocked...A lady once told me " a man can get married to a woman just to canal kmowledge of her probably after she must have denied him sex during their courtship." After having sex with the woman, the man can divorce or do something crazy. This Op matter just confirmed this.
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by Notatribalist(m): 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ochason:
I don't support his actions towards you,but you need to know how painful public rejection ..That moment you did that you crushed his ego..You could have accepted and maybe return the ring later if you guys are not compatible..

Well,it's past now,maybe other girls can learn from this.
Re: Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. by ruggedtimi(m): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Notatribalist:
I don't support his actions towards you,but you need to know how painful public rejection ..That moment you did that you crushed his ego..You could have accepted and maybe return the ring later if you guys are not compatible..

Well,it's past now,maybe other girls can learn from it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scissoring After Sex / My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman / I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.