Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Are Curses Effective? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Curses Effective? (12764 Views)

Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Are Curses Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Curses Effective? by bluesaint(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=Royalfurnitures post=53030011]Yes they are.... But the Bible says :Curse without a cause shall not stand

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture [/quote

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Are Curses Effective? by CoolVoice(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
As long as you're not on the wrong side of the coin... You're safe.
Re: Are Curses Effective? by emerged01(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Disobey your father and mother,and how effective curses are.
Re: Are Curses Effective? by chara019: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
yes o,curse dey effective wella
Re: Are Curses Effective? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
Curses are as effective as prayers.
Every word that comes out of any mouth is potent enough to bring changes if done consistently.
Curses are effective so are prayers
Fortunately Curses can be replaced with blessings.
Replace dem curses with prayers on a daily basis and wait and see how results unfold.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Curses Effective? by addizzle(f): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Error111:
Please i want you to help me out in this dilemma i found myself.
During my childhood, i am a lazy type that i rarely take my bath twice in a week but one thing i discovered now is that my skin is very wrinkle like that of a 40years old man meanwhile i'm just 18 years old.
Please my skin is irritating, how can i get a pure & fresh skin again?
I'll really appreciate your advice.
Thanks
my brother ur name is a curse....y bear errorpls change ur name first
Re: Are Curses Effective? by Nobleking1994(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Curses don't work it is as a result of our actions and inactions.
Curses are as results of action when you do good things the law of KARMA brings you good things If you Do bad things it will also bring bad things to you which in turn comes in form of the CURSE which you suffer by doing bad things.
Re: Are Curses Effective? by Afritop(m): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
SUBMIT YOUR HEAD TO IYA OSHOGBO FOR HER TO LAY JUST ONE CURSE ON YOU TO VERIFY IF ITS EFFECTIVE
Re: Are Curses Effective? by originals1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
1stCitizen:
I never believed in curses until I looked at Nigeria from another perspective.

Nigeria is cursed. We pray the most and are very religious yet suffer the most. Kidnapping, rape, corruption, ritual murders, armed robbery, very bad economy, evil citizens and last it is cursed with bad rulers. Shows that the churches and mosques are filled with evil people whose prayers are an abomination to God.

Nigeria is cursed.
grin
Re: Are Curses Effective? by KAYD007(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
FearFactor1:
U mess akpu fly gate

You mess akara wear coat angry
Re: Are Curses Effective? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:
how effective can a curse be? are curses even real?

soooooon of the gods!
give me your full name
so i can curse you to love me
Re: Are Curses Effective? by shinarlaura(f): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
I believe they do
Re: Are Curses Effective? by Zenlife: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:
oh oh tats bad may his soul RIP but then why do you think its the girl's curse tat gat him killed, what if it was a natural death just saying undecided

No smoke without fire.
Re: Are Curses Effective? by Zenlife: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hi
Nobleking1994:
Curses don't work it is as a result of our actions and inactions.
Curses are as results of action when you do good things the law of KARMA brings you good things If you Do bad things it will also bring bad things to you which in turn comes in form of the CURSE which you suffer by doing bad things.

Good or bad is relative.
Re: Are Curses Effective? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
I honestly thought about it very well, but I stopped when I realised that many of our forefathers will have sworn and cursed the whites who sold their children to slavery and their curse and juju no work. Maybe dem no give juju visa lol

Lmaooooo
Re: Are Curses Effective? by VHands(m): 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
curses works but it depends on the nature of the curse, the person who laid the curse and the mind set of the person that laid curse for example a child that beat his or her mother and the mother out of pains lay curse on you honestly u can never escape the wrath. you rape a pregnant woman she eventually died in the process but before her dead she lay curse on u honestly even u if latter become a pastor u must pay that price. u killed your blood brother honestly this curse mostly resulted the person in insanity etc. Note, no amount of righteousness or born again can save one under a just spell because you must still pay the price in one way or the other.
Re: Are Curses Effective? by jake2much(m): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:

it work
Re: Are Curses Effective? by cacapa101(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Good day,this is how I will explain a curse
1. Curse is the opposite of bless
2. As a follower of Jesus of Christ, HE says bless and curse not.
3. There is power in our tongue ( Every human) created by God.
4. There are wicked unforseen spiritual creatures that when u curse they make it effective without ur approval, likewise Angels of God when u bless a fellow.
5. Will u rather keep using ur mouth to curse and d same curse falls back to u or weighs u down, or u keep blessing people and ur life becomes better n stronger. Much thanks
Re: Are Curses Effective? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:

Only if they have a cause. Otherwise it's just empty noise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Curses Effective? by princessayesha(f): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
If u know u have wronged someone just apologise...because whether they curse u or not.....
Re: Are Curses Effective? by Freiburger(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Words are bond.

Shakespeare
Re: Are Curses Effective? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
I honestly thought about it very well, but I stopped when I realised that many of our forefathers will have sworn and cursed the whites who sold their children to slavery and their curse and juju no work. Maybe dem no give juju visa lol

Many of your ancestors were catching and selling their own to the white man. Maybe the current state is apart of the curse for their wickedness, while the ancestors of the slaves are in the most prosperous country in the world. Also if you believe in prayers, then you must also believe in curses. They are one and the same.

1 Like

Re: Are Curses Effective? by Uyi168: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
martineverest:
capital YES...over effeective dey worry am.

Let old woman curse u in my village in edo, and u ll see d consequences
..Where in edo do u reside
Re: Are Curses Effective? by coputa(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yes,curses exist and they are quite effective,If you are born into a family that is cursed,as you grow up,you will begin to see that cursed manifesting in your life,it can be poverty,early death,lack of child,late marriage etc
There are self inflicted curses too,like sleeping with another man's wife,stealing and telling lies,we look at them as a normal way of life,but that's the reason many people are stagnant in their life.
Re: Are Curses Effective? by coputa(m): 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
curses can be broken.
Re: Are Curses Effective? by Adasun(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
If you are really guilty of what the curse is about...
Then the answer is YES but if not, a curse without a cause is useless .

Curses ·will not harm someone who is innocent [that are undeserved never stick]; they are like ·darting [flitting] birds or flying swallows.
Proverb 26:2
i was turning akpu for my muma,a lady passed nd call me a lady's name.i took it as a joke nd jokely went nd lock her in the toiletgrin grin

thinking i was playing,after some tym i unluck her laughing bt she took seriously,ranting upon ranting,cursing upon cursing.bt i no send because na play we dey play bfor she take am seriously.undecided undecided
Re: Are Curses Effective? by tillaman(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
The best thing is to avoid getting cursed, curses are effective ooo!!
Re: Are Curses Effective? by martineverest(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Uyi168:
..Where in edo do u reside
uyiosa,i greet u
Re: Are Curses Effective? by wristbangle: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
my brother ur name is a curse....y bear errorpls change ur name first

Lol

1 Like

Re: Are Curses Effective? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Adasun:
i was turning akpu for my muma,a lady passed nd call me a lady's name.i took it as a joke nd jokely went nd lock her in the toiletgrin grin

thinking i was playing,after some tym i unluck her laughing bt she took seriously,ranting upon ranting,cursing upon cursing.bt i no send because na play we dey play bfor she take am seriously.undecided undecided

you are cursed cheesy
Re: Are Curses Effective? by gsalvatore: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Curses don't work.

If it does the GEJ should be dead and forgotten... PMB should be dead by now..

My dear...if curses are potent, wishes will be too.

1 Like

Re: Are Curses Effective? by Vicyace: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Do you believe in blessings? If you do then it would be only right to believe is curses too.. #simple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / Church Robbers Beg God For Forgiveness In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.