Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking (2659 Views)

See This Wedding That Got Everybody Talking (photos) / Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse That Got Everybody Talking (photos) / See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by RiversWatchDog(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
A law student at AAU Ekpoma Edo State dedicated her private part to her well performing boyfriend on Facebook and it sent Nigerians into anger mode.

http://thearticleng..com.ng/2017/01/check-out-controversial-boyfriend.html

lalasticlala

Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by tizzdi(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Oloshooooooooo...one naira grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Akinkanju67(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lol
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nigerians and their mentality undecided.
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
Nigerians and their mentality undecided.
HateUtwo
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

HateUtwo
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
How was the service today
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by firstking01(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Some girls got no shame...this one now would expect a well groomed men like us to come marry her baundecided, after she has lagged her pussy to amoebaic shape with another niggaundecided

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

How was the service today
I don't go to church
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
I don't go to church
So why do you go on Sundays
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wasted generation.
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So why do you go on Sundays
I prefer staying home, sleep or just read. I don't go to Church
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
I prefer staying home, sleep or just read. I don't go to Church
So what have you been up to since morning. You are scare
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So what have you been up to since morning. You are scare
Reading. Just coming online
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by J3RK: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Some people's level of Stupidity is enough to make a Grown Man Cry..

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
Reading. Just coming online
What kind of books do you read
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by jerrykho(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nobody Holy pass
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

What kind of books do you read
African Writers
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
African Writers
Do you have a soft copy of it? I would want a copy
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Do you have a soft copy of it?
I would want a copy
Nah. I prefer buying the hard copies
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
Nah. I prefer buying the hard copies
Look at you.
Aside reading, what other hobbies have you?
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Look at you.
Aside reading, what other hobbies have you?
anything that has to do with sports
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
anything that has to do with sports
I know you are volleyball player. You don't player football, do you?
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I know you are volleyball player. You don't player football, do you?
I used to represent my secondary school back in the days. I don't know if I will still be good now
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
I used to represent my secondary school back in the days. I don't know if I will still be good now
How back in the days could that be?

If truly you are good footy player, only little training, you will be fit as fiddle
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by donogaga(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Could it be that her Facebook account was hacked or something?
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

How back in the days could that be?

If truly you are good footy player, only little training, you will be fit as fiddle
Roughly 10yrs ago.

Well, maybe
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
Roughly 10yrs ago.

Well, maybe
Oh alryt.
Since you are still into volleyball, that's one of the best way to exercise your body. You have to keep fit. If not for anything, for me
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Oh alryt.
Since you are still into volleyball, that's one of the best way to exercise your body. You have to keep fit. If not for anything, for me
lol but who you EPP tongue
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
lol but who you EPP tongue
Look at you. You plan to add weight in my house?

Ko le werk
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Look at you. You plan to add weight in my house?

Ko le werk
in your house shocked shocked
Wake up from your dream. I'm taken tongue
Re: Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
in your house shocked shocked
Wake up from your dream. I'm taken tongue
Hehe.

Taken but hijack-able.

I strongly believe that a lady is totally available until she has tie the knot.

I'm queuing up for your love

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIGERIA VS CROTIA: Mikel Obi Spotted Doing This Hours Before Kickoff (Pics) / Let Me Just Drop This "Thing" Here [Picture] / My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.