Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,641 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? (3802 Views)

New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / Advice Needed: How Can One Put Himself In Da Friendzone And Remain In It Please? / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by mickeyrova(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Stuff is about to get real!
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by lovat(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
mickeyrova:
Stuff is about to get real!

Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=lovat post=53028671][/quote]

Village witches at work cry

Friendzone : Master Level

1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Peachess(f): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
I've never done that...
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by firstking01(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
The girl above me tho
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Adasun(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
have i,

no i have not.

u are lying u did.

stop accusing me wrongly
sad sad
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by 2SWT(f): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
wink
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
hahaha guilty as charged
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by mickeyrova(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Peachess:
I've never done that...
But u might?
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by mickeyrova(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Adasun:
have i,

no i have not.

u are lying u did.

stop accusing me wrongly
sad sad
MPD alert!
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by mickeyrova(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
2SWT:
lipsrsealed
Guilty as charged!
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by mickeyrova(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
TrapQueen77:
wink
You don over-do am self.
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by mickeyrova(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
hahaha guilty as charged
You have joined bad gang...
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Genea(f): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lolx, y shud I?? U r in d friendzone for a reason and if u escape, I put u in d brother zone ASAP smiley
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by mickeyrova(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Genea:
Lolx, y shud I?? U r in d friendzone for a reason and if u escape, I put u in d brother zone ASAP smiley
Baddest gang!
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
mickeyrova:
You have joined bad gang...
it was a long time ago
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by mickeyrova(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

it was a long time ago
That's kul
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Peachess(f): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
mickeyrova:

But u might?
I don't think so... Sometimes it's better to be friends with someone cos you'll loose your friendship if you guys date and it doesn't work out. And there are some people that you're just not attracted to. I guess a girl friend zoned you?
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Genea(f): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
mickeyrova:

Baddest gang!
grin grin grin na we be dis
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by mickeyrova(m): 4:39am On Jan 23, 2017
Peachess:

I don't think so... Sometimes it's better to be friends with someone cos you'll loose your friendship if you guys date and it doesn't work out. And there are some people that you're just not attracted to. I guess a girl friend zoned you?
Nah.I'm the one doing the zoning for now!
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by mickeyrova(m): 4:40am On Jan 23, 2017
Genea:
grin grin grin na we be dis
Jiri ya nwayo o.
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:
wink

I love you ma'am cool
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 23, 2017
Ernest777:

I love you ma'am cool

I love u too kiss grin
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 23, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
hahaha guilty as charged
hay!!! U friendzoned eh,it not good ooO,dough shall not take what does not belongs to u remember
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 23, 2017
Genea:
u nor fit eEE
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 23, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

it was a long time ago
all d galz are smiling,but dey are not telling us why oooO
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I love u too kiss grin
It’s not like we are forming, Or trying to look cool So when the girls are coming they come in two two,bae I hop say u nor join for the babes wey dey come in two two
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 23, 2017
Martin124:
It’s not like we are forming, Or trying
to look cool
So when the girls are coming they
come in two two,bae I hop say u nor join for the babes wey dey come in two two

grin

What can I do? I have a big heart ooo cheesy I love those who love me smiley

Remember boo, make LOVE not War grin
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

eh eh ok oooO if you say so,but u not a sharful giver la
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

baby tomato who was/is ur day going? cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by tunamenga(m): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Yes! She was a devil in human form but she was the best friend when we were friends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady / Nigeria Women Ranked #1 In List Of Top 10 Unfaithful Wives In The World. See Why / See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.