Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt (5137 Views)

Buhari Sends Combined Security Forces, Fighter Aircraft After Zamfara Bandits / Salaries: Lawmakers Are Unarmed Robbers – Obasanjo / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by Hackportal(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
God bless Biafra and her people!

4 Likes

Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by Ngozi123(f): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
uche mefor should order the release of weapons to counter these Nigerian soldiers that can't stand armed civilians am sick and tired of all these death infact while coming from today I wanted run through a soldier but had a rethink ...reason I was just coming out from church but that won't stop me next time I jam them in a road block

Nne, there are other ways that we can used to combat this demonic army, without getting our hands bloody. These are mere foot soldiers who are simply following orders; targeting them is like targeting a small fish in an ocean, pointless. We must make their masters pay for their crimes against humanity. Anyone supporting these dastardly acts should not cry when they become victims themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by Arijude(m): 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:
All I see is ugly flat head osus
afonja eweduu eater.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by ScotsReferendum: 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
kettykings:
i thought IPOB was a stupid organisation but now i know that they are a uselessly foolish set of folks , how on earth will a 5000 man strong team allow some brainless people in uniform to slaughter them only to come online and be shedding crocodile tears

You want them to react violently when it is not time for arm resistance.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by BermudaTriangle(m): 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Clinton9000:

Yorubaa as expected. Biafraans particularly Igbos take note of this people.

To hell with uncultured people with identity problems.
Take note my foot. Empty-headed chest-beaters.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:00am On Jan 23, 2017
ChilledPill:

We are taking notes bro, internet never forget, they shall reap what they are sowing very soon.

Dim-witted, jobless cowards.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:04am On Jan 23, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

You and who stand together?
Check out the thread where the Fulani herdsmen attacked Enugu
Yorubas were busy celebrating it like holiday
Next was Ekiti and now south kaduna
Nigeria being one is a mirage

The job of the so called Nigerian army according to you is to shot an unarmed protesters

Did you children of hate not celebrate mile 12 only to discover to your chagrin later that the victims were actually of your clan ?
What goes round, comes round.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by BlackCrypter: 12:10am On Jan 23, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Did you children of hate not celebrate mile 12 only to discover to your chagrin later that the victims were actually of your clan ?

Dont mind them. They mock agatu people, boko haram victims and were even rejoicing. You do worst to others and now crying online, to hell with them all. Shameless hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by BlackCrypter: 12:11am On Jan 23, 2017
Clinton9000:

Yorubaa as expected. Biafraans particularly Igbos take note of this people.

You hate us and we hate you. So why are you crying?
Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by Flatties: 12:22am On Jan 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
uche mefor should order the release of weapons to counter these Nigerian soldiers that can't stand armed civilians am sick and tired of all these death infact while coming from today I wanted run through a soldier but had a rethink ...reason I was just coming out from church but that won't stop me next time I jam them in a road block

Poor thing, life don tire you abi?
Dem go jus use you do target practice.
Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by pchukwudi: 12:59am On Jan 23, 2017
You know, yesterday I saw a headline on how a teenage german girl slashed the throat of a german female police officer because she (the teenage) felt frustrated for not being able to join ISIS.

In the past such stories used to baffle me, but now, Nigeria is begining to show how it all starts.

No problems. You guys should keep the mockery up.

Igbos:

Poor thing, life don tire you abi?
Dem go jus use you do target practice.
Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by BabaRamota1980: 3:09am On Jan 23, 2017
I have a request.....

These military people should be given awards for job well done!

I am Yoruba.
Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by mayoor15(m): 3:37am On Jan 23, 2017
Don't get this, trump won US presidency and some people are marching for him in Africa, Nigeria, this goes to show the level of our joblessness and backwardness. Cos this is purely insanity, how does marching for trump brings about the actualization of what you are agitating for or how does it help our economy. Of a truth, agitation clouds people's reasoning ability

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by jumobi1(m): 3:51am On Jan 23, 2017
mayoor15:
Don't get this, trump won US presidency and some people are marching for him in Africa, Nigeria, this goes to show the level of our joblessness and backwardness. Cos this is purely insanity, how does marching for trump brings about the actualization of what you are agitating for or how does it help our economy. Of a truth, agitation clouds people's reasoning ability

Unarmed people were shot and your issue is with the subject of the protest? Nigeria is truly backwards.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:13am On Jan 23, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Which victims?which clan?
The abokiis were beheading nurudeens and kamorus, together with azzezs
Never u mention stand together
We should join hands and promote disentegration which brings peace and harmony to a confused entity such as this British mistake of ours
Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:24am On Jan 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
I have a request.....

These military people should be given awards for job well done!

I am Yoruba.
Of course you are Yoruba
Which other tribe will be happy with shooting of unarmed innocent citizens
Hate resides in you
But remember that uniosun students were Also shot at for protests but unlike you I will condemn evil and ask the military to fish out the culprits for prosecution
I am from a higher clan and am human
Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by Lush100(m): 5:04am On Jan 23, 2017
I don't like this killings/shooting. haha.
at least they can just allow a peaceful protest and use rubber bullets to manage any spill over effect.
Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 23, 2017
Well done. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by mayoor15(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2017
jumobi1:

Unarmed people were shot and your issue is with the subject of the protest? Nigeria is truly backwards.
Unarmed people doing what, you think the army too will start shooting if there were no sense of danger.Has the army ever shot the BBOG and other people who protest even in ABUJA? No, we all know the was no peaceful protest at all, it was all a show to express power. Abeg use common sense sometimes, why will they protest in the first place, it's not as if Trump is the president of Nigeria. Till Nigerians start doing the right things, things will continue to be the same way. Anyways, it's so down to the rate of unemployment in this country.
Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by Hackportal(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2017
mayoor15:
Unarmed people doing what, you think the army too will start shooting if there were no sense of danger.Has the army ever shot the BBOG and other people who protest even in ABUJA? No, we all know the was no peaceful protest at all, it was all a show to express power. Abeg use common sense sometimes, why will they protest in the first place, it's not as if Trump is the president of Nigeria. Till Nigerians start doing the right things, things will continue to be the same way. Anyways, it's so down to the rate of unemployment in this country.

Oga you talking trash and seriously You pass this level na...... try and watch the video
Re: Video Of The Nigerian Security Forces Shooting Unarmed Biafrans In Portharcourt by mayoor15(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2017
Hackportal:

Oga you talking trash and seriously You pass this level na...... try and watch the video
Only fools will believe such a video, now let tackle the issue, by the constitution, no person or persons have a right to declare a sovereign state, which you people are doing by claiming that they are reporting from biafra, two the man acclaimed to have been shot with no evidence of blood, if you watch the video well you will see that he was even moving his head and his lying position shows that if he was attacked the best bet is, it was a car that hit him, or how did a car got to where he was shot and packed directly close to him, in case like that people should have surrounded him in a circle, where are the security forces that shot him like the case of Shiite Muslim's, we saw the armed military men, the next victim you said was shot in the leg, where was the removed bullet? what was he still doing at the scene instead of been taking for medical attention, I can pierce myself and tell you I was shot, why didn't the camera zoom it so well for the world to see the bullet zone. All these are immature stage management. The man they said died, who pronounced him dead? Those are questions you people can't answer, it's a shame you have to go to this length to earn cheap sympathy. Even if Donald Trump watched that video he will just laugh it off, cos that was pure acting, a video of 18minutes couldn't show when the man was shot, all we hear is our brother has been killed, BTW if any body is to organise a rally in any part of the country, they must first collect permission from the police. Did the police come out to say they gave them the go ahead.... Don't quote me again cos I just gave you a good analysis of the video, a sensible fellow would have seen that the video was fake....We are tired of those lies...Only mention me when you can prove to me that all what I said is wrong, otherwise I see that we are not on the same frequency intellectually and I won't stoop so low to start arguing with you. Have a great week

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians, Says ‘I Did Not Tear My PDP Membership Card’ / Watch How Olusegun Obasanjo Stole The Show At A Party With A Gold Rolls Royce / A Soldier Killed A Man, See The Soldier That Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.