Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3112729 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nawa for camera men. They need to do auditions sef embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
TTT is lying!
MET Police would definitely arrest you for assaulting a woman.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
ayo26:
At the moment, the game is seeming educative and informative with this debate they are having. Critics of BBniaja won't make reference to tonight o. It's only the immortality part they watch and comment on.
NONSENSE.
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
vladimiros:
okay confession time
my ex girlfriend stopped picking up my calls and my friends claimed she was cheating on me
mumu me was still claiming lover boy..
it was my own sister that told me to leave her..
anyways the girl came back begging..and confessed she cheated ...I LEFT HER..
never spend a day in an abusive relationship or one where ur spouse I'd cheating..NEVER!!!

My ex was a f^cking liar. You see...relationship books are rubbish. I played by all the rules mahn.
I was supportive, emotionally, financially...spiritually...all the 'ally'.
There was something about the way he kept lying to me, because he knew I loved him.
Dude wanted to kill my self-esteem. I just knew I had to leave while I had my sanity.

When I asked what I did wrong, he said I was beginning to sound like his mum...telling him to take life more seriously. He was that kinda flexing guy...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
geezprince:
you guys dated for how long? Had a similar experience,I took her back though.

14 months
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
pocohantas:

My ex was a f^cking liar. You see...relationship books are rubbish. I played by all the rules mahn.
I was supportive, emotionally, financially...spiritually...all the 'ally'.
There was something about the way he kept lying to me, because he knew I loved him.
Dude wanted to kill my self-esteem. I just knew I had to leave while I had my sanity.

When I asked what I did wrong, he said I was beginning to sound like his mum...telling him to take life more seriously. He was that kinda flexing guy...

did u leave him?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MummyE(f): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Marvis n eba
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
XD3G:

Yea,the stigmatization would be worse than that of contracting HIV
Seriously It can't happen to me,I aint bragging but how can a lady assault a guy...still pondering about it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by A9ine: 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
UjSizzle:
I've always had issues arguing for or against violent relationships. Women can be so provocative eh, if they do to a fellow girl what they do to guys, they'll have a full blown Cat fight. Why do we always expect men to endure all the rubbish undecided
Men shudn't tk rubbish. ..no1 shud tk rubbish. One should always walk away.
Howeva, a man shud neva lay a finger on a woman! whether we like it or not, they r generally more physically powerful than women & wen they exercise that power in a state of anger the result can b fatal.
It tks a real man 2 walk away & a small boy 2 gv in. That's just it.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
vladimiros:

did u leave him?
See question o. I did!
It was a tough decision though.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Wht are they discussing biko?..

Who is giving who head?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
vladimiros:

14 months
seen!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Opera winfrey / doctor Phil don take over the house. embarassed boring

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
sirfee:
Seriously It can't happen to me,I aint bragging but how can a lady assault a guy...still pondering about it.

Hehehe
Perhaps, it happens to weaker,effeminate men, or maybe some ass-whooping-buff ladies could dish that out to their men
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lupechance: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
so Bisola is talking about anal rimming. and how it is apparently very enjoyable.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
This Bisola don spoil finish, which one be rimming again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fF01(m): 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Someone has rimmed the house with mess.
Bisola thou.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jtwest(m): 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Aunty bisola! chai she knows too much. ahn an

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lupechance: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
dominique:
This Bisola don spoil finish, which one be rimming again? undecided

sex act that at involves licking the anal hole.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
XD3G:
TTT is lying!
MET Police would definitely arrest you for assaulting a woman.

I was surprised too to hear that.

Ttt lies a lot sha

UK isn't naija, he has got no right even under the circumstances he narrated.

There are rooms in the house he could enter, lock the door and chill or better still be d one to call the police in order to avoid stories that touch the heart.

Ttt, I hail you.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ostopsmich(m): 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Oh! Now I know, Marvis and Kemen are serving their punishment for yesterday conspiracy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jtwest(m): 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lupechance:
so Bisola is talking about anal rimming. and how it is apparently very enjoyable.

;Dwhen you put tyre rim shape rings in..................pg explanation

when you use ur tongue to....................inside the.............a**...........R18 Explanation
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
lol.. Just saw this:
Kemen is still there #freekemen #kemenlipsmatter #letkemencontribute #kemenisreconsideringthis25m #kemendeservesavoice #kemenhassexpositionst

Lwkm..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
vladimiros:
okay confession time

my ex girlfriend stopped picking up my calls and my friends claimed she was cheating on me

mumu me was still claiming lover boy..

it was my own sister that told me to leave her..

anyways the girl came back begging..and confessed she cheated ...I LEFT HER..

never spend a day in an abusive relationship or one where ur spouse I'd cheating..NEVER!!!
Lol,I detest cheating so much,my first girlfriend in life taught me to be less emotional,she's always preaching against premarital sex and infidelity.I agreed to be loyal always to her and to abstain from premarital sex not knowing that she was cheating on me with my friend.A lot of my homies keep mocking and dissing me for being so foolish,I had no option than to quit.It's different strokes for different folks,the sincere guys always fall for the wrong ladies and vice visa...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jtwest(m): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hot talk in the house, no wonder d gurls were asking for bullets some weeks ago. konji is a Basta.....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jtwest(m): 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
sirfee:
Lol,I detest cheating so much,my first girlfriend in life taught me to be less emotional,she's always preaching against premarital sex and infidelity.I agreed to be loyal always to her and to abstain from premarital sex not knowing that she was cheating on me with my friend.A lot of my homies keep mocking and dissing me for being so foolish,I had no option than to quit.It's different strokes for different folks,the sincere guys always fall for the wrong ladies and vice visa...

she do u strong thing, my condolences.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lupechance:

sex act that at involves licking the anal hole.
She be slut na(no offence).

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:01am On Feb 22, 2017
XD3G:

Hehehe
Perhaps, it happens to weaker,effeminate men, or maybe some ass-whooping-buff ladies could dish that out to their men
The fake ass niggas like Miyonse(abeg na joke o)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 12:02am On Feb 22, 2017
I can imagine how you felt, after being loyal, and she did your friend cry. Where is the so called friend sef angry?
sirfee:
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:02am On Feb 22, 2017
jtwest:

she do u strong thing, my condolences.
Lol,this hoes aint loyal in the voice of Chris Brown.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:03am On Feb 22, 2017
No situation can ever push me to get physical with a woman. I see men beating women as less than filth,no amount of provocation should make a man lay his hands on a woman.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.