Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3125322 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 12:49am On Feb 22, 2017
Debbie rise is angry for no reason..

people with experience told her d truth, not all that motivational book crap she was spitting
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 12:49am On Feb 22, 2017
seems Efe has realise his mistake and is going back to Debbie's camp
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ElPhenomenal(m): 12:51am On Feb 22, 2017
vladimiros:

people with experience told her d truth, not all that motivational book crap she was spitting
i feel ur pain bro, she will soon get off our screen
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:52am On Feb 22, 2017
It is time for Debbie Rise Fm 101.9,Host:Bassey..Producer:Bally(kaduna mafioso)..Director:Debbie Rise
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 12:52am On Feb 22, 2017
AWWWW... EFE IS REALLY IN LOVE WITH DEBBIE RICE.
I WISH THEM THE BEST.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Cyberfreak(f): 12:55am On Feb 22, 2017
B

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 12:55am On Feb 22, 2017
geekybabe:
Debbie just started playing the guitar again at almost 2am South african time.

I am going to bed abeg. I cant deal.
This girl as serious issues.
ITS A RADIO SHOW BABE...
SHE IS NOT ALONE... SHE WILL BE JOINED BY BALLY, TBOSS,BASSEY AND ANY OTHER INTERESTED HOUSEMATE.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 22, 2017
U like wetin? At a point when she was defending her stance on the issue, her voice feigned, how the fûck did she let that dunce put her in that position. That's total bs in my opinion, cos as far as I'm concerned nothing else mattered at that instance than getting her msg across to the point that atleast all those numbskulls appreciate what she was driving at.

Like wetin?! It pissed me off to think she couldn't uninterruptedly air her view without making it look boring and long. See as dem con dey tell Jon, "well done", what nonsense, she should have done a better job dan that to atleast not make her damaged emotions apparent, haba!

That was a defining moment for her to create a lasting impression on the other HMs to thread softly around her, but guess what, she blew it, so tay bally con dey reason say hin fit get wetin to talk!! That would have solidified her possition in the haas, but now wey Jon don f am up, no surprise say all of them go dey get am for mind say nah she dey commot or bolanle next(without a doubt).

Dafuq Debbie f"ed up, big time
UjSizzle:

She's upset and expressing her disappointment.
Some people are emotional like that. If they don't tell you how they feel, it'll only fester and grow into resentment. I like that she can confront the people who have offended her and express her feelings.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:58am On Feb 22, 2017
Love is a short word,but it speaks a lot.Ttt is having a private session with Bisola,they are both lying in bed together...so romantic.I hope they aint gonna fail us tonight.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:02am On Feb 22, 2017
Silkmoth33:
U like wetin? At a point when she was defending her stance on the issue, her voice feigned, how the fûck did she let that dunce put her in that position. That's total bs in my opinion, cos as far as I'm concerned nothing else mattered at that instance than getting her msg across to the point that atleast all those numbskulls appreciate what she was driving at.

Like wetin?! It pissed me off to think she couldn't uninterruptedly air her view without making it look boring and long. See as dem con dey tell Jon, "well done", what nonsense, she should have done a better job dan that to atleast not make her damaged emotions apparent, haba!

That was a defining moment for her to create a lasting impression on the other HMs to thread softly around her, but guess what, she blew it, so tay bally con dey reason say hin fit get wetin to talk!! That would have solidified her possition in the haas, but now wey Jon don f am up, no surprise say all of them go dey get am for mind say nah she dey commot or bolanle next(without a doubt).

Dafuq Debbie f"ed up, big time
In one word she is "immature",I'm sorry for using that word but it is the truth.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Cyberfreak:

Seeing is believing,Efe is a graduate.Another 3 points for the fanatics,I'm patiently waiting for the aftermath of this post@cyberfreak merci#one love

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 22, 2017
She is not immature!

She didn't know how best to express herself.

She was caught off guard by jon's rather staggering ignorance that she didn't know how best to react to the id1ot.

In my defense, shouting right back at him would have done d job.

But now see something
sirfee:
In one word she is "immature",I'm sorry for using that word but it is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 1:08am On Feb 22, 2017
sirfee:
Naaa,give me female wrestlers like Sasha Banks,Charlotte,Naomi etc...I promise you I'm gonna give it to them like DMX.
And he's a fan of wrestling too grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 22, 2017
sirfee:
Seeing is believing,Efe is a graduate.Another 3 points for the fanatics,I'm patiently waiting for the aftermath of this post@cyberfreak merci#one love
not uni na poly him go
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 22, 2017
My point exactly!

This guy is a perfect sample of what I had in mind, completely clueless chap
vladimiros:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Cyberfreak:

WOW... NICE PIC..I HEARD HIM SAYING THAT HE DID HIS NYSC AT THE AGE OF 21...
THIS IS ANOTHER CONFIRMATION THAT EFE ISN'T POOR AS PEOPLE THINK...
ANYWAY, I AM NOW A BORN AGAIN... NO MORE TROUBLE... I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY.
I LOVE THEM ALL... BUT KEMEN NEED TO GET SENSE..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 1:13am On Feb 22, 2017
akthedream1:

WOW... NICE PIC..I HEARD HIM SAYING THAT HE DID HIS NYSC AT THE AGE IF 21...
ANYWAY, I AM NOW A BORN AGAIN... NO MORE TROUBLE... I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY.

I know somebody who did at 19. Private uni and all but Iono the school Efe graduated from
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 1:15am On Feb 22, 2017
akthedream1:

ITS A RADIO SHOW BABE...
SHE IS NOT ALONE... SHE WILL BE JOINED BY BALLY, TBOSS,BASSEY AND ANY OTHER INTERESTED HOUSEMATE.

Yea. Dont mind me. Im still glued to d YouTube livestream. I love d show but they shud av done it early.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 1:15am On Feb 22, 2017
aduntemi:

I know somebody who did at 19. Private uni and all but Iono the school Efe graduated from

efe graduated from UniJos

he studies economics
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:16am On Feb 22, 2017
aduntemi:

IT DOESN'T MATTER BRO...
ACCORDING TO MARVIS, SHE GRADUATED AT THE AGE OF 19..NOTHING NEW..
I AM JUST ADMIRING HIS PIC AS A BORN AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:17am On Feb 22, 2017
Silkmoth33:
She is not immature!

She didn't know how best to express herself.

She was caught off guard by jon's rather staggering ignorance that she didn't know how best to react to the id1ot.

In my defense, shouting right back at him would have done d job.

But now see something
I want her to get out of her shell and start behaving like a real African lady..she's too fragile and it's really affecting her game.She's very talented but many people are begginning to loose interest in her due to her childishness;don't let me use the word "dumb".She really needs to work on her self esteem,her self esteem is too low which is very bad for a talent like.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:18am On Feb 22, 2017
sirfee:
I'm a fan of wrestling but it isn't real.Roman reigns and Dean Ambrose are my favourites at the moment.
Dude it is fucking 21st century, everyone knows wrestling ain't real. My favorite is Sasha banks. I have the tendency of always supporting women, maybe because I have 5 sisters.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:18am On Feb 22, 2017
geekybabe:

Yea. Dont mind me. Im still glued to d YouTube livestream. I love d show but they shud av done it early.
OH OKAY.. I DONT THINK THEY PLANNED IT..IT HAS BEEN A WHILE THEY HAD IT.. MAYBE THEY JUST THOUGHT OF GIVING IT A TRY TONIGHT.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:20am On Feb 22, 2017
akthedream1:

WOW... NICE PIC..I HEARD HIM SAYING THAT HE DID HIS NYSC AT THE AGE OF 21...

LMAO this ain't a 21 year, old boy.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 22, 2017
She don dey twerk her breast and bite her lips since afternoon. Nah to collect dick remain
UjSizzle:
Is Ese hot this night? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:20am On Feb 22, 2017
judefcc:
not uni na poly him go
Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:22am On Feb 22, 2017
sirfee:
Not everyone rocking an NYSC uniform is a graduate.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:23am On Feb 22, 2017
judefcc:
not uni na poly him go
Sarcasm right?@judefcc you came to beef us on this thread abi but I still respect you sha#no fighting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:27am On Feb 22, 2017
Threebear:

Dude it is fucking 21st century, everyone knows wrestling ain't real. My favorite is Sasha banks. I have the tendency of always supporting women, maybe because I have 5 sisters.
Oh my gosh! I'd like to marry one of them..henceforth,you are my inlaw.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by AutoReportNG2: 1:27am On Feb 22, 2017
I am beginning to love T-Boss, she is more mature, intelligent more than what I thought.. Her words carry wisdom

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:30am On Feb 22, 2017
Threebear:

LMAO this ain't a 21 year, old boy.
LOL.. FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE... I WILL JUST BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY TELL US...
THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ALL LIERS..

I HEARD TONY TELLING BISOLA THAT BIGGIE WENT TO DO A BACKGROUBD CHECK AND CAME UP WITH A SECRET.
HE TOLD HER THAT THERE IS NO WAY HE WILL ALLOW BIGGIE REVEAL IT TO THE HOUSE(I GUESS IT'S HIS MARITAL STATUS).
HE PROMISED TO TELL BISOLA AFTER THEY HAVE LEFT THE HOUSE..
NONE OF THEM ALLOWED BIGGIE TO REVEAL THEIR SECRET.. THAT SHOWS THEY GOT A LOT TO HIDE... LOTTA LIES AND DECEIT.
THE BEST THING IS TO JUST WATCH AND ENJOY.. LEARN SOME GOOD LESSONS TOO.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 22, 2017
Guy lol stop saying she is childish, she's not.
Also cut this crap out about a certain way african ladies behave cos there is no stereotypical african woman way.

Lol

She needs to be more reserved sef to earn more respect, and stop answering them at their beck and call to explain things
sirfee:
I want her to get out of her shell and start behaving like a real African lady..she's too fragile and it's really affecting her game.She's very talented but many people are begginning to loose interest in her due to her childishness;don't let me use the word "dumb".She really needs to work on her self esteem,her self esteem is too low which is very bad for a talent like.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.