Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3125451 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:32am On Feb 22, 2017
Threebear:

Not everyone rocking an NYSC uniform is a graduate.
Really?how?what are you insinuating?are you trying to say Efe is just impersonating or what?I no dey among o..beware of his fanatics if you don't want to get 1000 mentions from them before 8 am today.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 22, 2017
What do u mean by mature! SMH! Africans never seize to amaze me!

AutoReportNG2:
I am beginning to love T-Boss, she is more mature, intelligent more than what I thought.. Her words carry wisdom
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Toposh(f): 1:33am On Feb 22, 2017
THE BLOG - INTERVIEW WITH DEBBIE RISE | Wazobia Max - YouTube https:///uXFQzGQQoo,,Debie Rise - No Cunny Cunny - YouTube https:///1w6pIJGJmV @debie_rise ride on let them hate.. keep selling dat TALENT in you..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:34am On Feb 22, 2017
Silkmoth33:
Guy lol stop saying she is childish, she's not.
Also cut this crap out about a certain way african ladies behave cos there is no stereotypical african woman way.

Lol

She needs to be more reserved sef to earn more respect, and stop answering them at their beck and call to explain things
Noted sir
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:35am On Feb 22, 2017
AutoReportNG2:
I am beginning to love T-Boss, she is more mature, intelligent more than what I thought.. Her words carry wisdom
I AM BEGINNING TO LOVE THEM ALL...THAT IS THE BEST WAY FOR ME TO ENJOY BBN. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME... THEY ARE ALL THE GOOD, BAD AND UGLY.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 22, 2017
So he should remain silent because he stated the one unutterable but true(unrelated to efe) fact that most nigerians on camp aren't graduates?

sirfee:
Really?how?what are you insinuating?are you trying to say Efe is just impersonating or what?I no dey among o..beware of his fanatics if you don't want to get 1000 mentions from them before 8 am today.
grin nah even u dey use style re-direct his comment to point at efe as a fraud cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:36am On Feb 22, 2017
Toposh:
THE BLOG - INTERVIEW WITH DEBBIE RISE | Wazobia Max - YouTube https:///uXFQzGQQoo,,Debie Rise - No Cunny Cunny - YouTube https:///1w6pIJGJmV @debie_rise ride on let them hate.. keep selling dat TALENT in you..
ITS A VIDEO TO ONE OF HER TRACK.. IT'S A NICE MUSICAL VIDEO..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:37am On Feb 22, 2017
MizOmalicha:

And he's a fan of wrestling too grin
Sure,my tv and my phone are the only friends I have so that is why I'm very current.You are through with the sleep abi?well done ma.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by AutoReportNG2: 1:41am On Feb 22, 2017
Abeg who among the BB folks be presenter? I think the Brailey speaks more professionally like an OAP, his deep voice is so sexy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:41am On Feb 22, 2017
Silkmoth33:
So he should remain silent because he stated the one unutterable but true(unrelated to efe) fact that most nigerians on camp aren't graduates?

grin nah even u dey use style re-direct his comment to point at efe as a fraud cheesy
grin
Silkmoth33:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 22, 2017
Dafuq bruh! cheesy that was not nagging nah lol!

sirfee:
I can't cope with a lady like Debbie,she would always read meaning to everything,she nags a lot smhhhh!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 22, 2017
Ehn d village girl think say she wise
judefcc:
bisola no dey try self , she laughs wenever he Talks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:43am On Feb 22, 2017
AutoReportNG2:
Abeg who among the BB folks be presenter? I think the anchor speaks more professionally like an OAP...
Yes Bassey is a presenter while Bally(the co host) is a dj.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:45am On Feb 22, 2017
Silkmoth33:
Dafuq bruh! cheesy that was not nagging nah lol!

Boss your punchlines just dey come from every angle...I respek you so much in the voice of "Birdman"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:46am On Feb 22, 2017
akthedream1:

LOL.. FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE... I WILL JUST BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY TELL US...
THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ALL LIERS..

I HEARD TONY TELLING BISOLA THAT BIGGIE WENT TO DO A BACKGROUBD CHECK AND CAME UP WITH A SECRET.
HE TOLD HER THAT THERE IS NO WAY HE WILL ALLOW BIGGIE REVEAL IT TO THE HOUSE(I GUESS IT'S HIS MARITAL STATUS).
HE PROMISED TO TELL BISOLA AFTER THEY HAVE LEFT THE HOUSE..
NONE OF THEM ALLOWED BIGGIE TO REVEAL THEIR SECRET.. THAT SHOWS THEY GOT A LOT TO HIDE... LOTTA LIES AND DECEIT.
THE BEST THING IS TO JUST WATCH AND ENJOY.. LEARN SOME GOOD LESSONS TOO.
LMAO.
No wonder they were eating that disgusting thing like their lives depended on it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by AutoReportNG2: 1:46am On Feb 22, 2017
sirfee:
Yes Bassey is a presenter while Bally(the co host) is a dj.

Cool FM will be eyeing Bally now, He speaks so passionately and he has a cool braitone voice to make you wanna sleep if you had a sleepless night

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:48am On Feb 22, 2017
Silkmoth33:
What do u mean by mature! SMH! Africans never seize to amaze me!

She is. She is Handling kemen's obsession better than I thought.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:50am On Feb 22, 2017
AutoReportNG2:

Cool FM will be eyeing Bally now, He speaks so passionately and he has a cool braitone voice to make you wanna sleep if you had a sleepless night
He will probably get a TV show on one of African magic channels. Cool fm! No!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 22, 2017
sirfee:
Boss your punchlines just dey come from every angle...I respek you so much in the voice of "Birdman"

Omoh all nah entertaiNment
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by AutoReportNG2: 1:52am On Feb 22, 2017
Threebear:

He will probably get a TV show on one of African magic channels. Cool fm! No!

I wish ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 22, 2017
Tboss is perhaps the dumbest housemate in there with zero self-esteem. I swear, her iq is the size of a gutter rat's.

She has beauty but no brains, forget all d cooking and dancing mata. What comes out of her mouth is outright bruhaha/blunder laced in beautiful phonetics. The babe is not smart at all.

There are nonsense things that she and Uriel says that Debbie rise no go fit dey yarn or reason ask person sef cos dey are too basic and dumb
Threebear:

She is. She is Handling kemen's obsession better than I thought.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:55am On Feb 22, 2017
AutoReportNG2:

Yea,the first time I heard their radio session,I was speechless...Africa is blessed,Nigeria is blessed.We are just suffering from maladministration,corruption and tribalism.It is well,the program is come to an end,the final speech was given by the main host;Bassey Ekpe

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:59am On Feb 22, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Omoh all nah entertaiNment
I'm just joking,I respect people like you because you chose the right way to express yourself instead of insults and abusive words.Good night.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Toposh(f): 2:01am On Feb 22, 2017
akthedream1:

ITS A VIDEO TO ONE OF HER TRACK.. IT'S A NICE MUSICAL VIDEO..

Yeah! I knew just hate the way people are bashing Debie front and back for bin her self
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 2:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Threebear:

LMAO.
No wonder they were eating that disgusting thing like their lives depended on it.
YEA... TO THOSE WHO WANNA KILL THEIR SELVES BECAUSE OF A PARTICULAR HOUSEMATE, I WISH THEM GOOD LUCK.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Silkmoth33:
Tboss is perhaps the dumbest housemate in there with zero self-esteem. I swear, her iq is the size of a gutter rat's.
She has beauty but no brains, forget all d cooking and dancing mata. What comes out of her mouth is outright bruhaha/blunder laced in beautiful phonetics. The babe is not smart too basic and dumb

I approve this sttmnt. Except d Uriel part. The good thing abt tboss is dt she's not acting & is just herself in d house. She's also nice. She however has a peanut sized brain. For a woman her age, it's quite sad.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 2:11am On Feb 22, 2017
Bassey is massaging Debbie,she seems to be having pains all over her wrist...good job Bassey.Also Tboss is showing us her fresh tummy,I love her tatoos...it's a pity..my vaseline is finished.Good night Africa,Good night Nigeria,Good night Lagos..from me to you*Bonna notte*Ciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Coyotejack(m): 4:31am On Feb 22, 2017
sirfee:
I'm a fan of wrestling but it isn't real.Roman reigns and Dean Ambrose are my favourites at the moment.
Bros don't confuse wrestling the sport with wrestling the entertainment WWE
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:20am On Feb 22, 2017
Coyotejack:

Bros don't confuse wrestling the sport with wrestling the entertainment WWE
Good morning peeps,Please can you explain more on this.Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 22, 2017
UjSizzle:
I've always had issues arguing for or against violent relationships. Women can be so provocative eh, if they do to a fellow girl what they do to guys, they'll have a full blown Cat fight. Why do we always expect men to endure all the rubbish undecided

That's some real honest talk. You people should have in mind not all men have the same tolerance levels and temperament.

Before a woman makes you to wear a negative tag, just quietly leave.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 22, 2017
pocohantas:

My ex was a f^cking liar. You see...relationship books are rubbish. I played by all the rules mahn.
I was supportive, emotionally, financially...spiritually...all the 'ally'.
There was something about the way he kept lying to me, because he knew I loved him.
Dude wanted to kill my self-esteem. I just knew I had to leave while I had my sanity.

When I asked what I did wrong, he said I was beginning to sound like his mum...telling him to take life more seriously. He was that kinda flexing guy...

At the bolded cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 6:36am On Feb 22, 2017
vladimiros:
Debbie rise looks so pretty under night vision cameras..

she fine..

biggie. pls be offing all d lights from now on
pure savagery! Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.