Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3119620 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fF01(m): 2:11am On Feb 23, 2017
Bassey on the move, Operation tins.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 23, 2017
Aren't dey asleep yet
fF01:
Bassey on the move.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fF01(m): 2:18am On Feb 23, 2017
Silkmoth33:
Aren't dey asleep yet
Bassey woke up just now to call besola, guess they wanna carry out an operation together.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 2:18am On Feb 23, 2017
Page 1 2 3 4 ...I dey hail o...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 23, 2017
fF01:
Bassey on the move, Operation tins.
Whatever happened to their mics? Aren't we supposed to hear what they're scheming?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fF01(m): 2:25am On Feb 23, 2017
lamidebaby:

Whatever happened to their mics? Aren't we supposed to hear what they're scheming?
I don't know too o! I can't hear sh!t.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fF01(m): 2:29am On Feb 23, 2017
Bassey and Bisola don turn ninja, ok!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 23, 2017
Swang:

If you notice the camera isn't showing their bed its either the rooms upstairs or bassey sleeping or a distant camera showing only tboss uriel and marvis but not bailey and debbie's bed but the moment they switch to them you only see debbie bailey is cut off by the cameras. i'm so surprised no one has noticed this

U might be on to SThn.
It's getting suspicious cos these guys don't appear so close during d day. Why do they suddenly get so close at night?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 2:46am On Feb 23, 2017
janellemonae:

Ur on to SThn.
It's getting suspicious cos these guys don't appear so close during d day.
i am not understanding...u mean say...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 2:48am On Feb 23, 2017
janellemonae:

Ur on to SThn.
It's getting suspicious cos these guys don't appear so close during d day.

Exactly but when its night time they together then the cameras start acting up
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 2:49am On Feb 23, 2017
yunafa:
i am not understanding...u mean say...

yes o Bally has moved on to his next victim Debbie. thats why Bassey was looking at them some few minutes ago
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 23, 2017
Swang:

Exactly but when its night time they together then the cameras start acting up

It seems like Bally likes sleeping wt a woman on his side. Debbie has now taken over from gifty.
I don't know if she's dt type of girl though. Looks like she wld be more emotionally invested & not just be a cheerful giver.

I'll start watching their interactions closely. wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 4:54am On Feb 23, 2017
janellemonae:

It seems like Bally likes sleeping wt a woman on his side. Debbie has now taken over from gifty.
I don't know if she's dt type of girl though. Looks like she wld be more emotionally invested & not just be a cheerful giver.

I'll start watching their interactions closely. wink
Please mention me, anytime his hands arrive at their destination.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 6:05am On Feb 23, 2017
@ snezBaba
You're $ighted
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 6:07am On Feb 23, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
@ snezBaba

You're $ighted
I hail o,Keep Up The Good Work....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:21am On Feb 23, 2017
Threebear:

LMAO. I know a bit of French doesn't that last word mean goodbye?
Dude am going to bed not travelling to China. grin
Goodmorning,there's nothing wrong in using it,I'm very correct.This is the translation of what I wrote:"GOOD NIGHT MY BROTHER,BYE".

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 6:26am On Feb 23, 2017
to9ine:
I still choose to believe this current BBnaija tops other BB editions at least in the last 6 years.. The BBnaija producers have done great improvement to make this edition a lil more unique and intriguing.. Its normal for some days to be boring, but this edition so far has been good..
Quick stat: Big brother Hotshots official thread gulped 1356 pages, we are barely 30 days and are over 1200 pages already..meaning its most likely the ratings are increasing..
Cheers
Well the thread is moving fast cus the show is on both DStv and GOtv and available on all bouquet... BBA hotshots duration was about 2 months and cant be compared to other BBA threads. Bring BBA to GOtv and all DStv bouquet and you will be amazed at the thread growth cus even other Africans do participate.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:45am On Feb 23, 2017
Swang:

If you notice the camera isn't showing their bed its either the rooms upstairs or bassey sleeping or a distant camera showing only tboss uriel and marvis but not bailey and debbie's bed but the moment they switch to them you only see debbie bailey is cut off by the cameras. i'm so surprised no one has noticed this
Honestly speaking,I have noticed the same thing but nobody is 100 percent sure of what's really going on between the two.It is better to investigate before you speculate...assumption is the mother of all fuckery.Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:47am On Feb 23, 2017
Good morning Bbnlanders, @ayoolashakirudeen,Snezbaba I sight you all.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 6:59am On Feb 23, 2017
Big Brother Naija producers, what is happening? The show is not what we expected...how can they be telling stories like children as a task? They can do better like circus week, carnival week, ballroom dance week and so on. Kemen is over analysing the game and making pple like Uriel lose focus. Ttt is now a producer of your own game even though commendable, while the rest are just like lost sheep and are blindly following an uncordinated shepherd like Kemen. Pls spice up the show with worthy tasks so that we look forward to their reharsals and presentations. The card playing is whack and unbecoming. They can have a proper cooking competition and not dat stupid indomie rubbish they do . Pls do look into my suggestion.
Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 7:07am On Feb 23, 2017
Single moms' association letter to bisola:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:07am On Feb 23, 2017
sirfee:

@ Mr safi... have a wonderful day ahead..

@Toseen7, why so quiet?... who tif your bread?

@yunafa, you have come again with the advice, das how you let Uriel escape on Monday undecided ... at least this new suggestion is better. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 7:08am On Feb 23, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

@ Mr safi... have a wonderful day ahead..

@Toseen7, why so quiet?... who tif your bread?

@yunafa, you have come again with the advice, das how you let Uriel escape on Monday undecided ... at least this new advice is better. cheesy
thanks, good morning.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 7:10am On Feb 23, 2017
Reaction to kemen's analysis on the visit of Mr. Ibu

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by suyamasta(m): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2017
yunafa:
Big Brother Naija producers, what is happening? The show is not what we expected...how can they be telling stories like children as a task? They can do better like circus week, carnival week, ballroom dance week and so on. Kemen is over analysing the game and making pple like Uriel lose focus. Ttt is now a producer of your own game even though commendable, while the rest are just like lost sheep and are blindly following an uncordinated shepherd like Kemen. Pls spice up the show with worthy tasks so that we look forward to their reharsals and presentations. The card playing is whack and unbecoming. They can have a proper cooking competition and not dat stupid indomie rubbish they do . Pls do look into my suggestion.
Thanks
The task yesterday and day before and other days and today will be interesting, you dont expect housemates to be very active every minute, this is a reality show!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2017
suyamasta:
The task yesterday and day before and other days and today will be interesting, you dont expect housemates to be very active every minute, this is a reality show!
I just tire

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by blank(f): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2017
judefcc:
gbam that guy , he was cool too

The only reason he won was because Team Ebuka ganged together and voted out Chinedu whilst Team Chinedu returned the favour the next week. Ebuka was definitely loud and would have won if it was just by performance.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by blank(f): 7:29am On Feb 23, 2017
Silkmoth33:
Rita is hooked with one billionaire in lag who frequents nairaland grin

Is it that something bet guy? shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2017
Dat Kemen of a guy is really pissing majority of the viewers off. Why would he say Ese's body for a 23 year old is finished and wonders how the body will be after child birth. Well, the only good thing i have seen or heard from Uriel was she telling Kemen not to ever say such to Ese's face...

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2017
exactly!!!
you see Debbie sleeping peacefully and you don't see Bally and that means something
the organisers of this show need the ratings therefore will gladly show anything that will get the viewers attention. why will they show Bisola and Tony and not show Bally and Debbie if anything was really going on.?
what I saw yester nite was that both ESE and Bally were missing from their respective beds and they didn't show them.[color=#006600][/color]
three of them used to sleep on that bed, ESE, Debbie and bally. when Gifty left, ESE started sleeping with Tboss.

sirfee:
Honestly speaking,I have noticed the same thing but nobody is 100 percent sure of what's really going on between the two.It is better to investigate before you speculate...assumption is the mother of all fuckery.Good morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2017
sirfee:
Baba How's your day going?
@boj2 longest time. How body?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ndidibabe(f): 7:57am On Feb 23, 2017
Which house mates are nominated for eviction this week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.