Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3120714 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:09am On Feb 23, 2017
Housemates are tidying up the house, while making fun of one another.

Since yesterday, Uriel has been getting called more often to secret diary room sessions.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 23, 2017
bussicutie:
Lol why do I have a feeling that u live behind my house.. Nepa just took the light over here too

cheesy lol... Where do u stay?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 8:11am On Feb 23, 2017
okabe:

...or it could mean that a lot of jobless people now have access to internet. Just saying, considering the amount of poo in the thread.

if we only update, it would definitely surpass 1356 pages but not likely with a wide margin.

BTW, this is a record low for viewers of the thread, an it's just 1am
there hasn't been any edition where people just update.. Its normal to have people saying poo.. Trust me there were many days with complaint of the show being boring in other editions..I guess we naturally complain too much..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by suyamasta(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2017
ndidibabe:
Which house mates are nominated for eviction this week.
No voting this week!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2017
ifunayalov:

exactly!!!
you see Debbie sleeping peacefully and you don't see Bally and that means something
the organisers of this show need the ratings therefore will gladly show anything that will get the viewers attention. why will they show Bisola and Tony and not show Bally and Debbie if anything was really going on.?
what I saw yester nite was that both ESE and Bally were missing from their respective beds and they didn't show them.[color=#006600][/color]
three of them used to sleep on that bed, ESE, Debbie and bally. when Gifty left, ESE started sleeping with Tboss.

Gbamest!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2017
snezBaba:
Baba How's your day going? @boj2 longest time. How body?
Great,@Boj2 ...quick recovery bro.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

@ Mr safi... have a wonderful day ahead..

@Toseen7, why so quiet?... who tif your bread?

@yunafa, you have come again with the advice, das how you let Uriel escape on Monday undecided ... at least this new suggestion is better. cheesy
Thanks boss man#bringbackourToseen7

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2017
ndidibabe:
Which house mates are nominated for eviction this week.
Most of Efe's supporters don't even watch the show.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2017
Housemates are tidying up the house, while making fun of one another.

Since yesterday, Uriel has been getting called more often to secret diary room sessions.
She's taking medication I think, Kemen mentioned it yesterday.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2017
100naira:
She's taking medication I think, Kemen mentioned it yesterday.
Thanks for the heads up.

Meanwhile, Tboss just said she didn't find Mr Nigeria attractive. grin correct cougar
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2017

Thanks for the heads up.

Meanwhile, Tboss just said she didn't find Mr Nigeria attractive. grin correct cougar
I think she prefers light skinned guys.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2017
Swang:

No Lies this happened 3 days ago in fact since she started sleeping in that bed. You know it isn't everything Big brother likes to show. the moment they spot nudity or indecent act they try to take it away immediately or they will show another set of housemates. I'm guessing big brother is receiving a lot of backlash for the "immoral things" they do in house.
MUST YOU LIE TO MAKE A CHEAP POINT? DEBBIE STEAL YOUR FOOD?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2017
geezprince:
I think she prefers light skinned guys.
Yeah, although she mentioned that her ex looks like Bally.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2017

Thanks for the heads up.

Tboss is only attracted to fair guys and young guys like miyonse.

Goodmorning.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2017
Swang:
bally and debbie at it again this morning wish people would see this
SEE WHAT? I WAS UP TILL PAST 2 AM.. YOU PEOPLE LIKE TO CREATE SOMETHING OUR OF NOTHING..
I NEVER KNEW DISCUSSING THEIR FEAR FIR SUNDAYS POSSIBLE EVICTION, MR IBUS VISIT AND WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT BISOLA,, WHAT IS EXPECTING OF THEM, THE NOISE, BALLY'S ENROLLMENT IN A SCHOOL OF ACTING SOME MONTHS BEFORE HE WAS CHOSEN AS ONE OF BBN CONTESTANTS AND SO MORE IS AN ACT OF SEX AND ROMANCE...YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIE TO GET NOTICED ABEG.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2017
Swang:

If you notice the camera isn't showing their bed its either the rooms upstairs or bassey sleeping or a distant camera showing only tboss uriel and marvis but not bailey and debbie's bed but the moment they switch to them you only see debbie bailey is cut off by the cameras. i'm so surprised no one has noticed this
IF YOU MUST LIE, MAKE YOU LIE WELL WELL.. LOL
SOME OF THEM WERE DISCUSSING IN THE CLOSET.. BIGGIE CALLED BISOLA TO INFORM ALL OF THEM TO GO TO BED... THEY WERE KINDA SURPRISED..

THE REASON BIGGIE DID THAT WAS TO ALLOW BASSEY AND BISOLA DO THIER TASK(PUTTING ON THE BLACK COSTUME AND STEALING FROM HOUSEMATES). THEN TAKING THEM TO BIGGIE IN THE DIARY ROOM..

BALLY AND DEBBIE ONLY DISCUSS SOME STUFF BEFORE THE DOSE OF.. I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU SAW OR YOU JUST LOVE TO LIE..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2017
fF01:

Bassey woke up just now to call besola, guess they wanna carry out an operation together.
OH.. I AM GLAD YOU SAW IT.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2017
I just read about Kemen and all he said about me Ibu's visit,smh for that guy.

Most of them don't have diplomacy in their dictionary,they do not know that whatever they Utter would always be used against them. I pity him when he is up for possible eviction.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2017
suyamasta:
The task yesterday and day before and other days and today will be interesting, you dont expect housemates to be very active every minute, this is a reality show!
THE THING WEAK ME OOO.. AS IF THEY ARE ROBOTS..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2017
Threebear:

Most of Efe's supporters don't even watch the show.
YOU ARE CORRECT AND I HAVE SAID IT OVER AND OVER THAT ABOUT 80% OF THEM ONLY DEPEND ON HEAR SAY
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tng(f): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2017
yunafa:
typical of kogi girls and women...always full of envious spirit

how many Kogi girls and women do you know? Sofry sofry with your generalisations abeg. Envy is a human thing, not tribe or gender related.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2017
carammel:
I just read about Kemen and all he said about me Ibu's visit,smh for that guy.

Most of them don't have diplomacy in their dictionary,they do not know that whatever they Utter would always be used against them. I pity him when he is up for possible eviction.

what did he say?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2017
Tboss sending bally to call kemen, make person insult this rat na , if i dey there i for done tell am, my mind since , rubbish
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2017

@ Mr safi... have a wonderful day ahead..

@Toseen7, why so quiet?... who tif your bread?

@yunafa, you have come again with the advice, das how you let Uriel escape on Monday undecided ... at least this new suggestion is better. cheesy
kikikikikiki, nobody tif my bread o, i just dey busy small ni, how u doing bros? cc @threebear @eosigwe @sirfee, how is Boj2?. first it was akthedream then akthedream112, now its akthedream1 wetin dey happen?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2017
Agbgift:

what did he say?
He said Mr Ibu begged or paid the organisers to allow him come into the house.
Mr Ibu wants to use the housemates to promote his new movie because he knows bbn is the hottest show in town.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2017

Please mention me, anytime his hands arrive at their destination.

sure thing grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 23, 2017
carammel:

He said Mr Ibu begged the organisers to allow him come into the house.
Mr Ibu wants to use the housemates to promote his new movie because he knows bbn is the hottest show in town.
who said this, him need slap

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2017
aduntemi:

Their men are philanderers. It's probably ingrained to be clingy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2017
Why is ttt like this , if bisola saw him with tboss how she go feel , i hate him now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2017
TTT is dancing with marvis for those looking for an update.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2017
akthedream1:

MUST YOU LIE TO MAKE A CHEAP POINT? DEBBIE STEAL YOUR FOOD?

cheap ko expensive ni why should I lie about what two housemates are doing why don't you stay up late and see for urself. Something is happening between both of them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bussicutie(f): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2017
L0velyn:

cheesy lol... Where do u stay?
ikrd,, Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.