Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3114952 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bukybabe(f): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Vorpal:

That's quite tall for a lady.
I don't think so..I know ladies that are 6 " and above.. 5 '8 still okay..or maybe you are an average..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
Donbabajay12:
So Bisola and TTT are Playing a coop for Tboss

Abeg did u get to listen to TTT n bisola convo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
fitzmayowa:
Abeg wetin bisola dey gist TTT
It seems Bisola is trying to work things out between TTT and Tboss on dating terms...Mab its a prank is what am yet to understand I swear
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chyima(f): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Donbabajay12:
So Bisola and TTT are Playing a coop for Tboss

These children are very bad, I fear them now
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
frankfiny:
I am not saying he's wack oo..but just listen to this song first and then tell me if this will be a wise way to spend 25 million naira..

http://jaguda.com/2017/02/08/efe-wahala-dey[/b]prod-duktor-sett/

[b]

•Chai dey wey i like dis EFE song no be lie, i dey play dat song everyday....... Bad as e be some people dey wey still d like song...

Na small, small person dey take grow....

**No forget say na under of JOLLOF RICE, dey d on top COOLER......gringringrin

#I REP TEAM EFE........ (WAHALA DEY oooogringrin)

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
Papiikush:
Efe is a record breaker. The only housemate that speaks pidgin to biggie grin

Ttt too once in a while

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chyima(f): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Donbabajay12:

It seems Bisola is trying to work things out between TTT and Tboss on dating terms...Mab its a prank is what am yet to understand I swear

Is a prank that was initiated by TTT to make Tboss follow him to their crib if he wins today's task and kinda see her reaction to him and know the feelings,this will spike up Kemen for sure
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lol. I know most Nigerian artists dont have lyrics.. But come on! even Student wannabe rappers can do better than this. And to think that he spend 1.5 million on this..I just dey fear for the 25 million..

I think Efe is better of as a comedian..they are all talents you knw
1bkaye:

No masterpiece but it also isn't that bad, he's no worse than most artists and what you tend to hear out in Nigeria to be honest lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Threebear:
Thank the lord those fake housemates are leaving on Sunday, that mannerless girl needs to leave that house. What happened to our culture, no one respects anyone anymore.

Haba, why now? Is that not what she was sent to do? To upset everyone and cause wahala. Ironically, fake housemates can be authentic in the house because they have nothing to loose. The real housemates, on the other hand, are all pretenders (or most of them are). There's a lot they wouldn't let slide if they weren't playing for 25m. Cut Ese some slack. She'll leave though; if she doesn't, the housemates will keep wasting their nominations on her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Donbabajay12:

It's not a prank TTT wants to Bleep Tboss and he is trying to get full blessing from bisola, n bisola already passed the msg to Tboss n it seems she also wants it...

Bisola is hurt sort of and she trying to play it cool, she is beginning to see TTT for who he is...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Donbabajay12:

hmmmmm...bisiola gradually killing her game.she wud let ttt drag her down like that....killing herself by herself....make we de watch sha.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

•Chai dey wey i like dis EFE song no be lie, i dey play dat song everyday....... Bad as e be some people dey wey still d like song...

smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
fitzmayowa:

It's not a prank TTT wants to Bleep Tboss and he is trying to get full blessing from bisola, n bisola already passed the msg to Tboss n it seems she also wants it...

Bisola is hurt sort of and she trying to play it cool, she is beginning to see TTT for who he is...
I weep for bisola....ttt is dragging her down....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Threebear:

Most of the things we know come from TV, you know Trump today a man you will probably never meet, thanks to television. But unlike you, I learn quickly so I can easily detect accents, be it American, Australian or British.
And ask any credible British person, that thing that girl is speaking in that house ain't no British accent.
certainly not.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lol its not like am saying its wack..am just saying if he could spend 1.5 million on this, Will giving him the 25million not be a waste of resource
janellemonae:

You should be able to call his rap wack. It's ur prerogative.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Is that Ese screaming? lool
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
chyima:

Is a prank that was initiated by TTT to make Tboss follow him to their crib if he wins today's task and kinda see her reaction to him and know the feelings,this will spike up Kemen for sure
Nice ..Thanks for buttressing my thought ...I had that feeling thou,

Also ,let's not be carried away by TTT tricks also ....Truly he might have feelings for her

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
#TeamEFE cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Really I used to think that you're one who likes better thing...So if they give you 1.5 million now this is all you can come up with?

Make sure you dont develop ear problem listen tot that oo abeg

Wahala really dey oo!!! Lol
EXCUSEme2:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol its not like am saying its wack..am just saying if he could spend 1.5 million on this, Will giving him the 25million not be a waste of resource
Jeez! Pls can you drop this? You've made your point...Yes, the song is wack, but does it change who he is? Does it stop peeps from loving him the more? Stop acting like a lady who wouldn't want to give up an argument.

Wack or no wack....just move on dear!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
zicoraads:
Bikò who on this thread is in Maitama or Kubwa, Abuja??
Me

Gudu
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Jeez! Pls can you drop this? You've made your point...Yes, the song is wack, but does it change who he is? Does it stop peeps from loving him the more? Stop acting like a lady who wouldn't want to give up an argument.

Allow him speak his mind.
Quit the emotional blackmail. Is there any law against reiterating your opinion on this thread?

And which one is stop acting like a LADY?
He is a man, nothing like a lady there.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
TTT doesn't care about anyone but himself. Everything is a game to him.
Donbabajay12:

Nice ..Thanks for buttressing my thought ...I had that feeling thou,

Also ,let's not be carried away by TTT tricks also ....Truly he might have feelings for her

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hahaha sorry dear, but i didnt say its wack.you're the one saying it.. I am just helping him promote his song..lol. But 25 million is big oo
ammyluv2002:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Misswang001:
TTT doesn't care about anyone but himself. Everything is a game to him.
True Thou

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
pocohantas:

Allow him speak his mind.
Quit the emotional blackmail. Is there any law against reiterating your opinion on this thread?
Nope, it's not an emotional blackmail. This thread isn't fun any more with all these arguments. You can't keep saying one thing over and over again. Just make your point and move on.....I'm not against any body's opinion, but the argument is killing the fun & vibe.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
frankfiny:
I am not saying he's wack oo..but just listen to this song first and then tell me if this will be a wise way to spend 25 million naira..

http://jaguda.com/2017/02/08/efe-wahala-dey-prod-duktor-sett/

Seriously? angry angry

shocked :oAre you voting any housemate because of what dey did outside the house before the show?

It all for fun. wink

Ok

How will dj bally spend 25m
How will marvis spend 25m
How will bisola spend 25m (except you bring up her daughter)
How will tboss spend 25m on a charity/orphanage I don't know if truely exists.
How will ttt spend 25m apart from building a dance school and that is if he would.

undecided undecided undecided
Personally, I don't really like most songs on that EP most especially his intros but even if a housemate does not win he would come out to Better opportunities.

Consider this, if don jazzy decides to produce just one single for a song in that same EP I don't like, I believe I would love it more. Producer and money matters too.

Back to the point, I am not supporting any housemate for what they have achieved outside the house but who I like and how things play in the house. cheesy cheesy

Anyone who wins the 25m would not return to the same way of doing things na.

And moreover efe once said he is not a singer, music is not a permanent profession for him cos it's just for hustle his interest lies somewhere he didn't mention. grin

Please don't come for my head next o cos I cos tried narraing what he said o. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dynamite02: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Swang:

Efe is overrated... He has to work 10 times harder if he wants to blow in the music industry. All these pidgin rap dey tire person. Even Bassey raps better than him hands down.
I don't think they love him for his talent but for his personality

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Nope, it's not an emotional blackmail. This thread isn't fun any more with all these arguments. You can't keep saying one thing over and over again. Just make your point and move on.....I'm not against any body's opinion, but the argument is killing the fun & vibe.
You can't keep saying one thing over and over? That's you, not him.
Some people have been singing how real one person is from day one, will you start quoting all of them?
Another set have been saying a HM is queen slay.
Another have been calling one HM a drama queen.

Abeg, na our opinion, not argument. Thank you.

Once again, when a man exhibits a bad trait...he remains a man, not 'like a woman'.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tednersy:
Big brother is soooo partial. Just look at how Tboss' outfit is beautiful. If he wants Tboss to win he should just let us know. I half tired.
I stopped watching the show. Now my mom has forced me to.
I said it before that the organiser of BBN are routing for TBOSS to win. TBOSS is good publicity and endorsements for BBN. ESE was brought into the house to ginger up TBOSS and to advice her to tend towards EFE. JON was warned not to bleep with TBOSS.
Big Brother is already feeling uncomfortable with EFE popularity. Hate him or love him but we cannot deny the fact that EFE is the focal point of this episode of BBN.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
frankfiny:
Hahaha sorry dear, but i didnt say its wack.you're the one saying it.. I am just helping him promote his song..lol. But 25 million is big oo
I love Efe, but I don't care about his songs. I don't like rap songs so I careless love.

Debbie's song is so on point and the same goes for Jon. I can play them all day along, but that doesn't change the fact that I don't like them on the show. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lool Bro the essence of this show is to develop the winners talent with the 25 million..but from what you just listened to...is there any good 25million can do to dat talent?

I am only a concerned Nigerian who doesnt want to see 25million wasted
pradoworld:

Seriously? angry angry

shocked :oAre you voting any housemate because of what dey did outside the house before the show?

It all for fun. wink

Ok

How will dj bally spend 25m
How will marvis spend 25m
How will bisola spend 25m (except you bring up her daughter)
How will tboss spend 25m on a charity/orphanage I don't know if truely exists.
How will ttt spend 25m apart from building a dance school and that is if he would.

undecided undecided undecided
Personally, I don't really like most songs on that EP most especially his intros but even if a housemate does not win he would come out to Better opportunities.

Consider this, if don jazzy decides to produce just one single for a song in that same EP I don't like, I believe I would love it more. Producer and money matters too.

Back to the point, I am not supporting any housemate for what they have achieved outside the house but who I like and how things play in the house. cheesy cheesy

Anyone who wins the 25m would not return to the same way of doing things na.

And moreover efe once said he is not a singer, music is not a permanent profession for him cos it's just for hustle his interest lies somewhere he didn't mention. grin

Please don't come for my head next o cos I cos tried narraing what he said o. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.