Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3114745 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
frankfiny:
Lool Bro the essence of this show is to develop the winners talent with the 25 million..but from what you just listened to...is there any good 25million can do to dat talent?

I am only a concerned Nigerian who doesnt want to see 25million wasted
Politicans dey waste our money like water oh! We could use you sha tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tednersy:
Big brother is soooo partial. Just look at how Tboss' outfit is beautiful. If he wants Tboss to win he should just let us know. I half tired.
I stopped watching the show. Now my mom has forced me to.
i saw her outfit and i was wowed. Her outfit doesnt really look oldschool, its clear shes getting preferential treatment from biggie himself and the sponsors. I will give up on this show the day Bisola, Efe and Tboss will be up for eviction at the same time and the next week shes save.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lol Now you know its not about talents but you guys were the ones saying Tboss and Marvis dont have talents therefore they shoud go home like say BBN na Project fame
ammyluv2002:
I love Efe, but I don't care about his songs. I don't like rap songs so I careless love.

Debbie's song is so on point and the same goes for Jon. I can play them all day along, but that doesn't change the fact that I don't like them on the show. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
factsandfigures:
I said it before that the organiser of BBN are routing for TBOSS to win. TBOSS is good publicity and endorsements for BBN. ESE was brought into the house to ginger up TBOSS and to advice her to tend towards EFE. JON was warned not to bleep with TBOSS.
Big Brother is already feeling uncomfortable with EFE popularity. Hate him or love him but we cannot deny the fact that EFE is the focal point of this episode of BBN.
"EFE is the focal point of this episode of BBN"

I'll remember that

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
oviejnr:
i saw her outfit and i was wowed. Her outfit doesnt really look oldschool, its clear shes getting preferential treatment from biggie himself and the sponsors
i think tboss gave her clothes to biggie and dat's why her clothes from payporte are always lit...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lol they dont really care about the 25million cause thats nothing compared to the profit they make from the show...they just want someone who will represent their brand and make more money for them
ammyluv2002:
Politicans dey waste our money like water oh! We could use you sha tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimnanatahee: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Efe is just a useless, shameless, talentless, vindictive ugly troll.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Misswang001:
TTT doesn't care about anyone but himself. Everything is a game to him.
he's not winning this game anymore. It's clear and certain lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kimnanatahee:
Efe good, I like the boy

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
deathstroke:
he's not winning this game anymore. It's clear and certain lipsrsealed
I want him out already

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
frankfiny:
Lool Bro the essence of this show is to develop the winners talent with the 25 million..but from what you just listened to...is there any good 25million can do to dat talent?

I am only a concerned Nigerian who doesnt want to see 25million wasted

Please what talent has marvis and tboss.

In Nigeria, most time reality shows are meant to enrich your pocket jare.

If you need examples, of all the past winners and runner-up of numerous music talent show in naija every year how many don blow. I know you will quickly mention chidima, praize, yanyan, dare. I stant to be corrected they didn't make it with the money they got but through the exposure, connections, recommended and luck after a while.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kimnanatahee:
They just released you, and this is your opening speech... grin

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kimnanatahee:
story story oooooo grin grin grin, anyway anyhow #TeamEfe 4 life !

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kimnanatahee:
u provoke o!!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Oyind17:
I want him out already
Dude is awt already, he ruined it. He started this show so fine, Too bad, he's getting his @ss kicked.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
yunafa:
i think tboss gave her clothes to biggie and dat's why her clothes from payporte are always lit...
hahaha, now i understand. Her other box is in biggies ozza room. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kimnanatahee:
Na you come sabi something, get talent, come fine on top am. People like you, are the reason we have the middle fingers undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimnanatahee: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Next time efe is up, he will be evicted. We Nigerians have had enough of the bullying and disrespect from fans of Efe, it is time we taught them a lesson they will never forget.let us vote massively and eliminate Efe the same way Ebuka was evicted when his fans thought they owned the show.
Team cocoice
Team miyonse
Team Soma
Team Gifty.
Threebear
Frankfinny.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
deathstroke:
Dude is awt already, he ruined it. He started this show so fine, Too bad, he's getting his @ss kicked.
What did he do wrong? I'm not that much into the show.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kimnanatahee:
Next time efe is up, he will be evicted. We Nigerians have had enough of the bullying and disrespect from fans of Efe, it is time we taught them a lesson they will never forget.let us vote massively and eliminate Efe the same way Ebuka was evicted when his fans thought they owned the show.
Team cocoice
Team miyonse
Team Soma
Team Gifty.
Threebear
Frankfinny.
Abeg he don do carry ur campaign to d politics session

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kimnanatahee:
welcome back, weve been expecting you actually. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
yunafa:
u provoke o!!!
dont mind that moniker, she was recruited to campaign for Gifty but since she lost we havent seen her around. Good shes back, i want to know who shes fighting for next?? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by alexkarim(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kimnanatahee:

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
frankfiny:
Really I used to think that you're one who likes better thing...So if they give you 1.5 million now this is all you can come up with?

Make sure you dont develop ear problem listen tot that oo abeg

Wahala really dey oo!!! Lol
see me see trouble, is it my FAULT dat m supporting EFE.....gringrin

Na serious WAHALA DEY grin

Proudly TEAM EFE.......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Oyind17:
What did he do wrong? I'm not that much into the show.
1)Dude got a mouth action from bisola
2) requested he doesn't want a phone call from his wife/ mother .
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
I blame all the #TeamEfe that replied that guys post....Its very obvious ,he was released from one shrine to come here to seek Attention ....Next time ,just allow a Barking Dog bark till he gets tired .....

#TeamEfe ...We lead other follows

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
deathstroke:
1)Dude got a mouth action from bisola
2) requested he doesn't want a phone call from his wife/ mother .

Please when will the phone call happen.

I hope bisola`s family can do Nigeria a favor by tell Bisola that ttt is married cos I wish to c the saga when g-unit nominates ttt for eviction.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
[/b]Is like dat kimnanatahee don enta ban again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tony and bisola gisting outside for over 30mins now. Boring gist. They're talking abt theatre life. Tony really impressed by bisola a acting yesterday. Asked abt d inspiration for d grandma thing. Said it was good she used an accent instead of going local.

During d gist bisola was talking abt working wt someone big in d industry. Like an old woman. I think joke silva. She says she was so nice & always asking "se o ti jeun" in Yoruba.bisola went on and on & then tony just said "I actually know her she's d one I copied dt strmnt from". Bisola appears shocked. Says "really?" Many times. Tboss comes to join them. Bisola laughing at SThn Tboss said. Tboss leaves. They kp talking theatre. Marvis joins them. Gist turns to food.

They all go inside. Bisola goes to d lounge. Tony goes to d room. Tboss is in bed. He jumps into d bed & starts hugging Tboss. Tboss looks confused & turns, then asks " u want to sleep?". She gets up & leaves.

After a while bisola walks into d room, sees tony in bed. Says "wetin u dey do?".

Tony says "na work I dey". He's touching bisolas face. Bisola saying "u no serious".

Tboss comes back to d room and joins them. Tony and Tboss bk on d bed. The 3 of them are now gisting abt ghosts.

Watching in HD. Still don't know what's going on. Seems tony & bisola have decided to be just friends.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
pradoworld:

Please when will the phone call happen.

I hope bisola`s family can do Nigeria a favor by tell Bisola that ttt is married cos I wish to c the saga when g-unit nominates ttt for eviction.
I don't know though., lol, I can't wait for that day cheesy
*in patience voice * Bisola go shear blood grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
janellemonae:
Tony and bisola gisting outside for over 30mins now. Boring gist. They're talking abt theatre life. Tony really impressed by bisola a acting yesterday. Asked abt d inspiration for d grandma thing. Said it was good she used an accent instead of going local.

During d gist bisola was talking abt working wt someone big in d industry. Like an old woman. I think joke silva. She says she was so nice & always asking "se o ti jeun" in Yoruba.bisola went on and on & then tony just said "I actually know her she's d one I copied dt strmnt from". Bisola appears shocked. Says "really?" Many times. Tboss comes to join them. Bisola laughing at SThn Tboss said. Tboss leaves. They kp talking theatre. Marvis joins them. Gist turns to food.

They all go inside. Bisola goes to d lounge. Tony goes to d room. Tboss is in bed. He jumps into d bed & starts hugging Tboss. Tboss looks confused & turns, then asks " u want to sleep?". She gets up & leaves.

After a while bisola walks into d room, sees tony in bed. Says "wetin u dey do?".

Tony says "na work I dey". He's touching bisolas face. Bisola saying "u no serious".

Tboss comes back to d room and joins them. Tony and Tboss bk on d bed. The 3 of them are now gisting abt ghosts.

Watching in HD. Still don't know what's going on. Seems tony & bisola have decided to be just friends.
To buttress this ,the whole decision that prompted TTT to sleep beside Tboss was all planned by bisola and TTT just to kip the close contact between TTT and Tboss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is how Tony wants to play his game... Lol. I'ld be here watching.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.