Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3126046 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 1:01am On Feb 25, 2017
I stay close to sambisa forest, dinner is a nice idea grin
eosigwe:
Lols, Nwa, you look beauriful and takeaway. Do you stay around Minna so I can take you out for a dinner one of this days. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 1:01am On Feb 25, 2017
frankfiny:
I no too trust women emotions sha..,however she is putting up a good resistance at the moment..anything can happen in coming days thats why TTT has to go
hehehe, kole werk. Im enjoying his game, his cause trouble

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:02am On Feb 25, 2017
frankfiny:
And she sent him home...so she wont have to compete..the boss doesnt compete
YEA.. NO WONDER SHE HASN'T WON A SINGLE TASK UP TILL DATE..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by e4macentz(f): 1:03am On Feb 25, 2017
frankfiny:
I no too trust women emotions sha..,however she is putting up a good resistance at the moment..anything can happen in coming days thats why TTT has to go
which resistance are you talking about?i know you like T boss but please be truthful..resistance and she has kissed him all in one day...resistance indeed...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 25, 2017
Misswang001:
I stay close to sambisa forest, dinner is a nice idea grin
Nne I said I wanted to take you for dinner. I never said I wanted to be dined on. kiss somebody cannot play with you again?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:04am On Feb 25, 2017
eosigwe:
Amen Nwanne. But shout out to Game. He kept the NWA thang alive.
Sure but let us avoid derailing.Debbie don compose song for your Efe;is it my fault?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 25, 2017
sirfee:
Sure but let us avoid derailing.Debbie don compose song for your Efe;is it my fault?
lol... baba, it's only on twitter I read sport news with hashtag BBNaija.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:06am On Feb 25, 2017
eosigwe:
Face your amadioha, let me face my God. Live and let live.
SO TASK DON FAIL EFE NA GOD REMAIN ABI?
OTHERS NO GET GOD ABI?
EFE FANS DON TURN PASTORS OVERNIGHT... LOL
MAKE SURE YOU GUYS ORGANIZE CRUSADE FOR EFE OOO
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 1:07am On Feb 25, 2017
akthedream1:

WHICH GAME?
HAS SHE EVER BEEN IN THE GAME?
YOUR BOSS HATED GIFTY COS OF MIYONSE..
GIFTY MADE HER CRY LIKE A BABY ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS..
YOUR BOSS, TBOSS COULDN'T COMPETE FOR MIYONSE..
tell them... her hatred for gifty was real because of miyonse.. and she didn't send miyonse home cos she nominated him but she did sent him home by branding him hers many HM like miyonse in the first week before they become master and slave

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 1:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Tboss is Awake she can't find TTT anymore ,She goes on an Ultimate search to find him
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Lol we all know that kissing is nothing for these guys.its something they do for games...the guy has been begging for kiss since morning and she just pity am..its not a big deal..he is still spending the night with his second wife
e4macentz:

which resistance are you talking about?i know you like T boss but please be truthful..resistance and she has kissed him all in one day...resistance indeed...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JulietteO(f): 1:11am On Feb 25, 2017
From what I read online; Ekemini, TTT and Bisola are making some plans for Tboss. Don't know true this is though
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:11am On Feb 25, 2017
eosigwe:
lol... baba, it's only on twitter I read sport news with hashtag BBNaija.
I saw something funny this afternoon while streaming.....guess what I saw;#TeamEfe#EfeNation#Thewaffian#Efeonpoint etc wetin happen?na political rally/campaign.Na wa for una,na real waaaaa!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 25, 2017
frankfiny:
Maybe u missed the show minutes ago but Marvis and Tboss were lying on the same bed..TTT came to join them so as to sleep beside tboss...Bisola had to come and lie on the same bed...Tboss then left the bed for them...Those are not signs of someone already over a guy

Dt doesn't really mean anything though. Are they kissing?

I really need to listen to what these pple are saying to judge these things better.

Tboss & bisola talked abt tony this afternoon. Basically giving her d go ahead if she likes him. I think bisola was just trying to be d bigger person so d situations not awkward for her. Don't know if she's over it, I'm not watching at d moment.

But don't forget there's only 1 asshole in all this. TONY. Bisolas not to blame if she's feeling some type of way abt everything so please quit d shaming. She didn't chase d guy. They were just friends. He started it out of d blue.

Tony=Asshole. Don't u forget it.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by e4macentz(f): 1:12am On Feb 25, 2017
tony is just playing bisola and Tboss and it's such a shame they are falling for him...Tboss talks about age and being respected,yet she can't respect herself..she feels the guys are so into her...she and bisola are so shameless..what are they thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:12am On Feb 25, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol we all know that kissing is nothing for these guys.its something they do for games...the guy has been begging for kiss since morning and she just pity am..its not a big deal..he is still spending the night with his second wife
You are just obsessed..lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:15am On Feb 25, 2017
Lol but this is not her first time of kissing TTT nw...why is it a big deal...them dey kiss like say na handshake for inside that house nw...abi una no dey watch the show?
sirfee:
You are just obsessed..lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by e4macentz(f): 1:15am On Feb 25, 2017
frankfiny:
My dear Tboss is not as classy as we thought ,its as clear as the morning sun...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 1:16am On Feb 25, 2017
When I said it somedays ago that something is brewing between TTT and tboss, their fans came foaming in the mouth

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:17am On Feb 25, 2017
Abeg, make TBoss help Kemen matter nau. He's so restless on the bed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 1:20am On Feb 25, 2017
Kemen will be sharing bed with Tboss, when he knows no show. A kiss from her would make him sleep for two nights. He never gives up.
PrincessKab:
Abeg, make TBoss help Kemen matter nau. He's so restless on the bed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:21am On Feb 25, 2017
WHAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING IS KEMEN?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:21am On Feb 25, 2017
Lol..You may be right afterall
e4macentz:

My dear Tboss is not as classy as we thought ,its as clear as the morning sun...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by e4macentz(f): 1:22am On Feb 25, 2017
Vanessa88:
When I said it somedays ago that something is brewing between TTT and tboss, their fans came foaming in the mouth
my dear nothing is brewing on tony's side,he just wants to play with your girl...i'm surprised you can't see that..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:22am On Feb 25, 2017
This is Big Brother: Will Angel Michael please reveal to Tboss and Bisola that TTT is a married Man with two kids.. sad sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 1:23am On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=e4macentz post=54033975]tony is just playing bisola and Tboss and it's such a shame they are falling for him...Tboss talks about age and being respected,yet she can't respect herself..she feels the guys are so into her...she and bisola are so shameless..what are they thinking?[/quo. she spoilt miyonse's game now she is being played .....karma na BITCH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 1:23am On Feb 25, 2017
e4macentz:

there's no drama involving ttt bisola and Tboss..stop looking for one...
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 1:24am On Feb 25, 2017
e4macentz:

my dear nothing is brewing on tony's side,he just wants to play with your girl...i'm surprised you can't see that..
On the contrary, she ain't my girl.. But urs

Proudly Team Efe

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:25am On Feb 25, 2017
e4macentz:
tony is just playing bisola and Tboss and it's such a shame they are falling for him...Tboss talks about age and being respected,yet she can't respect herself..she feels the guys are so into her...she and bisola are so shameless..what are they thinking?
Easy bro,they are just playing mind games with one another.Everything that is going on in that house is very similar to a script with enough conspiracy theories.Just enjoy the show and take it like a fairy tale.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 25, 2017
HBD to Captain Nipple....

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:28am On Feb 25, 2017
Yeah i totally agree with you TTT needs to go home..His kids are missing him already
janellemonae:

Dt doesn't really mean anything though. Are they kissing?

I really need to listen to what these pple are saying to judge these things better.

Tboss & bisola talked abt tony this afternoon. Basically giving her d go ahead if she likes him. I think bisola was just trying to be d bigger person so d situations not awkward for her. Don't know if she's over it, I'm not watching at d moment.

But don't forget there's only 1 asshole in all this. TONY. Bisolas not to blame if she's feeling some type of way abt everything so please quit d shaming. She didn't chase d guy. They were just friends. He started it out of d blue.

Tony=Asshole. Don't u forget it.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 1:28am On Feb 25, 2017
wen dem comot everyone of them ttt tboss and bisola go dey do damage control dey tell us say na game them been dey play.. ish!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.