Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3116399 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peacettw: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2017
I think uriel is classy. If in the future, I end up being thick, I hope.to have the confidence to carry it the way she does. Again, the prettiest in the house for me has always been Uriel. Her color is her best feature and I think her eyes too. Add to it the curves.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2017
peacettw:
I think uriel is classy. If in the future, I end up being thick, I hope.to have the confidence to carry it the way she does. Again, the prettiest in the house for me has always been Uriel. Her color is her best feature and I think her eyes too. Add to it the curves.

Not like the other insecure ladies we have running around the house...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Happy Birthday Efe, may God bless ur favour

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2017
To all d people. Who said Tboss is classy

I hope u watched her yesterday..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EFE

#TEAMEFE
grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2017
peacettw:
Her eyes, so charming,
The curves kiss magnificent

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2017
[s]
vladimiros:

[/s]

Tboss remains a boss, she is known for, cross her and see fire grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2017
Some Dudes are wailing for the expulsion of TTT simply because he's becoming a real Threat to their Hero in the House!

Guys should take a few Minutes to be alone, and reason about the Show without TTT?! Imagine a House with the calibre of Kemen, Bally, Bassey and Efe in the midst of pretty Girls?!

This ain't a religious Show or Talent Show, it's called reality TV Show! TTT is giving us Drama, he's making the Show a Fun to watch. Some of you are watching till Daybreak simply to see what TTT would do romantically with any of the Baes, yet you want him OUT!

Dudes are claiming TTT is a Liar, he lies about his Marital Status...... LOL! Is it a Confession or Family Show?! Do I need to remind Peeps that; this is a GAME!!!

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2017
Which kain yeye sleep are they still sleeping at this time of the day? It's almost 9:30 over there
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2017
dominique:
Which kain yeye sleep are they still sleeping at this time of the day? It's almost 9:30 over there
they slept late last night. Dem dey try sef, if na me, na around 12pm grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2017
If Bisola as a side chick is jealous about TTT kissing Tboss what should his wife do seeing her husband hurting her marriage on tv?

Let me come and be going grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2017
We need TTT in the House!
He's the real DEAL!!!

#TeamTTT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Hbd Efe

I celebrate the GRACE of God that radiates in your life

May you live long like First Bank
May you live well like Bill Gates
May you triumph like Trump

Have an auspicious and memorable birthday

#EfefortheMoney

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2017
vladimiros:

You ve got zero chill cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2017
Based on logistics, Efemena is a year older today. Continue to shine bright like a diamond that you are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2017
Oasis007:
Some Dudes are wailing for the expulsion of TTT simply because he's becoming a real Threat to their Hero in the House!

Guys should take a few Minutes to be alone, and reason about the Show without TTT?! Imagine a House with the calibre of Kemen, Bally, Bassey and Efe in the midst of pretty Girls?!

This ain't a religious Show or Talent Show, it's called reality TV Show! TTT is giving us Drama, he's making the Show a Fun to watch. Some of you are watching till Daybreak simply to see what TTT would do romantically with any of the Baes, yet you want him OUT!

Dudes are claiming TTT is a Liar, he lies about his Marital Status...... LOL! Is it a Confession or Family Show?! Do I need to remind Peeps that; this is a GAME!!!

Thank you o

I feel he is doing what he thinks the viewers will like to see...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2017
Ugosample:

Thank you o

I pity TTT, if he doesn't win. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2017
Oasis007:
We need TTT in the House!
He's the real DEAL!!!

#TeamTTT
seconded, FYI his not a threat. The only reason i want him in the house is to distract Bisola and Tboss.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2017
if only these guys (bisola ttt and tboss) know that this their "entertainment " is actually getting on other peoples nerves they will just stop it. despite it being a game i think they are damaging their reputation after the game

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimnanatahee: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2017
TTT is a real man unlike that Efe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2017
If the two oldest babes in the house choose to allow Ttt spoil their game, then so be it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2017
Lucy001:
[s][/s]

OK continue.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Ugosample:

Thank you o

Every of the HMs has his own Game-plan. Bally is a very sound Player. He's playing his Cards intelligently and smartly.

TTT almost gets evicted..... hence he opts to change his Game-plan and be more romantic - playing Baes in the House! We ain't the ones deciding the Fate(s) of the HMs, Millions are doing.

This is simply like a Football Match. You can play tiki-taka, defensive game, direct football, kick and follow, attacking football..... what matters most is VICTORY!!!

Who cares if no one likes TTT style of Game on Nairaland?! LOL!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 9:04am On Feb 25, 2017
Lucy001:
[s][/s]

NICE JOKE... BUT NOT FUNNY..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eleshin(m): 9:12am On Feb 25, 2017
I think Tboss likes TTT.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimnanatahee: 9:15am On Feb 25, 2017
yunafa:
If the two oldest babes in the house choose to allow Ttt spoil their game, then so be it.
I tire.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2017
eleshin:
I think Tboss likes TTT.
I don't think she does, he keeps being persistent and I think she's just trying to be nice

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dynamite02: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2017
Oasis007:

There is a difference between REALITY and DRAMA

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 9:18am On Feb 25, 2017
Dynamite02:

There is a difference between REALITY and DRAMA
thank you.... your head dey there

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by debque(m): 9:23am On Feb 25, 2017
eleshin:
I think Tboss likes TTT.
bro not think too much...tboss likes ttt

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2017
Hbd Efe..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 9:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Captain_Eba loves Captain Tips
Captain_Strings is obsessed with captain tips
captain Pierce is head over heels for Captain_cute
Captain Pierce likes Captain_6ft.

In the absence of entertainment,Biggie and the viewers seem to be forcing relationships where there's none.
Thank God say person dey catch up. Twitter Updates no be here

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.