Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3116179 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 25, 2017
e4macentz:
tony is just playing bisola and Tboss and it's such a shame they are falling for him...Tboss talks about age and being respected,yet she can't respect herself..she feels the guys are so into her...she and bisola are so shameless..what are they thinking?

Playing his wife too. angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by e4macentz(f): 1:29am On Feb 25, 2017
sirfee:
Easy bro,they are just playing mind games with one another.Everything that is going on in that house is very similar to a script with enough conspiracy theories.Just enjoy the show and take it like a fairy tale.
i'm no bro but then you are right...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 1:30am On Feb 25, 2017
Misswang001:
Kemen will be sharing bed with Tboss, when he knows no show. A kiss from her would make him sleep for two nights. He never gives up.
Ahann, Tboss really need to tell that guy to back down. Else that guy wont give up, switching from Tboss to Uriel, Uriel back to Tboss. all for romance shame.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 1:30am On Feb 25, 2017
sirfee:
Wow babasnez,I wish her joy,prosperity,long life and good health of mind and body(amen)
Awww,Thank You very much.God bless you plenty plenty
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 1:31am On Feb 25, 2017
cocoberry:
Happy birthday to snezbaba's Mum

Thank You.God Bless kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by e4macentz(f): 1:31am On Feb 25, 2017
janellemonae:

Playing his wife too. angry
na small wife....smh
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:31am On Feb 25, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol but this is not her first time of kissing TTT nw...why is it a big deal...them dey kiss like say na handshake for inside that house nw...abi una no dey watch the show?
You know what...let me keep quiet because I can't convince you.I don't want you to confuse me tonight.Take care mr Tokunbo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 1:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

grin

@ snezbaba Wish her all the goodies of life.
Thank You o. God Bless yah too
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 1:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Uriel is the one with class in that house

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 1:32am On Feb 25, 2017
newguy1:
hBD 2 R
Thank you.God bless.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:33am On Feb 25, 2017
snezBaba:
Awww,Thank You very much.God bless you plenty plenty
Amen
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by e4macentz(f): 1:33am On Feb 25, 2017
mellatha:
you are a wise person...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:35am On Feb 25, 2017
e4macentz:

i'm no bro but then you are right...
Oh!I'm very sorry,please don't be offended.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 1:35am On Feb 25, 2017
This bassey and Debbie are both Glutton oooooo..eating around 2am
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:38am On Feb 25, 2017
mellatha:

She is not putting her emotions on the shelf for guys to toy with, apart from some annoying stuff she does, I think she is the classy one amongst the ladies...

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:41am On Feb 25, 2017
oviejnr:
Ahann, Tboss really need to tell that guy to back down. Else that guy wont give up, switching from Tboss to Uriel, Uriel back to Tboss. all for romance shame.

Kemen is a confirmed dullard when it comes to getting a lady, the guy has no game n he keeps making himself a joker to all the ladies...

I just tire for the guy matter...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 1:44am On Feb 25, 2017
Why would some1 EAT this kind of food at this time of the day ....SMH
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 1:44am On Feb 25, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Kemen is a confirmed dullard when it comes to getting a lady, the guy has no game n he keeps making himself a joker to all the ladies...

I just tire for the guy matter...
i swear, that guy is an ass for going after Tboss again after all she said the other night that his a disgrace to his family blah blah blah. Smh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by e4macentz(f): 1:48am On Feb 25, 2017
sirfee:
Oh!I'm very sorry,please don't be offended.
apology accepted...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:52am On Feb 25, 2017
e4macentz:
apology accepted...
Pleasure
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by drake2(m): 2:08am On Feb 25, 2017
Donbabajay12:
Why would some1 EAT this kind of food at this time of the day ....SMH

U called that over-peppered indomie, food?. They almost killed Bally with d share given to him. After taking few spoons he was gasping for breath and looking for water like craze man in a desert. He left d food and ran out of kitchen.

I hope he is ok, cos I have not seen him since then. Debby is a disastrous cook.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 3:02am On Feb 25, 2017
drake2:

U called that over-peppered indomie, food?. They almost killed Bally with d share given to him. After taking few spoons he was gasping for breath and looking for water like craze man in a desert. He left d food and ran out of kitchen.

I hope he is ok, cos I have not seen him since then. Debby is a disastrous cook.
DISASTROUS COOK KO, LOVES PEPPER NI..
NO WONDER BASSEY FINISHED HIS SHARE..
GUY, ONE MAN'S FOOD IS ANOTHER MAN POISON...
DEBBIE AND MARVIS LOVE EATING PEPPER ALOT..
EFE DOESN'T LIKE CRAYFISH...
MARVIS DOESNT LIKE ONIONS.. AND SO ON..
IF MARVIS COOK FOR ME WITHOUT ONION, I DON'T THINK I CAN EAT SUCH FOOD.. DOES THAT MAKES HER A DISASTROUS COOK?

SO NO NEWS OF BALLY AND DEBBIE HAVING SEX TODAY?
ABI NA STILL DEY COOK THE LIES? NA WAH

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by drake2(m): 3:49am On Feb 25, 2017
akthedream1:

DISASTROUS COOK KO, LOVES PEPPER NI..
NO WONDER BASSEY FINISHED HIS SHARE..
GUY, ONE MAN'S FOOD IS ANOTHER MAN POISON...
DEBBIE AND MARVIS LOVE EATING PEPPER ALOT..
EFE DOESN'T LIKE CRAYFISH...
MARVIS DOESNT LIKE ONIONS.. AND SO ON..
IF MARVIS COOK FOR ME WITHOUT ONION, I DON'T THINK I CAN EAT SUCH FOOD.. DOES THAT MAKES HER A DISASTROUS COOK?

SO NO NEWS OF BALLY AND DEBBIE HAVING SEX TODAY?
ABI NA STILL DEY COOK THE LIES? NA WAH

Didn't wanna reply, but maybe boredom made me do it. A good cook could have dished out Bally and bassey'portions at a stage and then add all d pepper she wanted later in d cooking.
Contrary to ur spurious claims, it was a punishing experience for Bassey who could not finish his portion just as it was to the bad cook.

I don't know why Nigerian youths have gone gone so dysfunctional with very bad mannerisms on social media. I am not sure if u watched the scene

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 4:00am On Feb 25, 2017
drake2:
[s]

Didn't wanna reply, but maybe boredom made me do it. A good cook could have dished out Bally and bassey'portions at a stage and then add all d pepper she wanted later in d cooking.
Contrary to ur spurious claims, it was a punishing experience for Bassey who could not finish his portion just as it was to the bad cook.

I don't know why Nigerian youths have gone gone so dysfunctional with very bad mannerisms on social media. I am not sure if u watched the scene
[/s]
LOL.. I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING IF YOU ARE WATCHING IT OR NOT..
THEIR PORTION WAS MORE THAN NORMAL DUE TO THE ADDITION OF CARROT, DRY FISH, CABBAGE AND SLICED FRESH TOMATOES..
DEBBIE FINISHED EVERYTHING....
BASSEY HAD SOME LEFT WHICH IS NORMAL AND EVEN TOOK HALF CUP OF MILK..
OGA TALK TRUE, WHERE YOU DEY READ UPDATE?.. LOL
IT IS NO NEWS THAT DEBBIE, MARVIS AND ESE DO ADD MORE PEPPER THAN NORMAL WHENEVER THEY COOK...
I DUNNO WHAT THE BAD COOK IS ALL ABOUT...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kanicorp9(m): 5:26am On Feb 25, 2017
Check out youtube channel to stream bigbrother https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZyxhlTkiQU-3Rk8-YoKFg
Gflat:
Big brother has finally introduced some new rules that are to be followed by the big brother Nigeria contestants while in the house.

As an excited 2017 big brother kicks off today Sunday 22 this time around we hope to see a new presenter- Ebuka obi-uchendu. New housemates and new rules.

The aim of the show is to have fun; however for the duration of the show the Housemates are subject to Biggie’s rules. These need to be followed from the moment the Housemates enter the House until the moment they leave. Take a look at the below;

Big Brother's rules of law:

Rule 1: Housemates must respect the House and their fellow contestants at all times.

Rule 2: The Housemates will have no contact with the outside world and they are kept busy by the various tasks and challenges set by Biggie. Being in such close proximity with a house full of strangers can be tough going and Biggie has set rules that need to be followed.

Rule 3: Big Brother has complete control over everything going on in the house and Biggie never discusses anything that goes on outside of the house with anyone inside.

Rule 4: The Housemates are filmed 24/7 and they must have their microphones on at all times. The viewers must be able to hear all conversations at all times and are not allowed to whisper or cover their mouths while speaking to fellow Housemates. They are also not allowed to reveal the location of the cameras and microphones.

Rule 5: Diary Sessions are one of the most important aspects of the show’s success and are compulsory. Once a Housemate is called to the Diary Room, they must drop everything they are doing and proceed to the Diary Room. Failure to do so will result in a fine, a strike, or worse. Housemates can request to enter the Diary Room at any time of the day or night. Sunglasses and hats are not permitted in the Diary Room. The door for the Diary Room will be locked when not in use and no one is allowed into the room if it is occupied.

Important to note:
Diary Sessions and Nominations are compulsory and Housemates need to give valid reasons for nominating a fellow Housemate. Biggie reserves the right to take his time to answer any questions, but will always return with an answer. Biggie will not entertain any personal questions. What happens in the Diary Room stays in the Diary Room and Housemates cannot discuss anything that happens in the Diary Room. Exceptions to this rule are events such as Head of House Tasks.

Rule 6: Nominations are important and Housemates are not allowed to discuss the reasons for their nominations with anyone other than Big Brother. If a Housemate does so it will be interpreted as a deliberate attempt to influence others. They are not allowed to communicate via hints, signs, symbols or written notes. Housemates are not allowed to enter into any alliance or scheme to plot the downfall of fellow Housemates. Communication in the house in Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and any other local language other than English is not permitted.

Rule 7: Housemates are not allowed to strike, intimidate, threaten or act in any way that can be construed as violent towards any fellow Housemates. This could result in immediate disqualification.

Rule 8: Housemates are not allowed to bring the following into the house:

- CDs, CD players, radios, iPod, iPad
- Walkmans, DVD/Blu-Ray players, televisions
- Mobile phones, Smart phones
- Computers, Laptops, Notepads
- Video game consoles, Computer games
- Calendars
- Diaries
- Pen and paper or any writing materials
- Eyeliner (Or any other make-up that could be used for writing.)
- Alarm clocks
- Watches
- Any electronic equipment requiring batteries
- Weapons, drugs and narcotics
- Medication (except for agreed personal medication in consultation with Big Brother)
- Clothes with prominent logos, clothes with fine stripes or dots, silk clothes, solid white clothes.)
- Your pet cat and your children (although, you can bring pictures of your children and your cat)

Rule 10: Housemates can bring the following into the House:
- Cigarettes / cigars / tobacco
- Reading material, either a book or magazine.
- Moisturising cream
- Shaving foam, deodorant, shower lotion, pack of razor blades
- Day cream, night cream and eye cream
- One cleansing lotion. Cleansing tonic.
- Perfume or after shave
- Hairspray/ gel hair conditioner and wax
- Lip balm
- Musical Instrument (provided it doen’t need batteries)

Rule 11: Biggies’ word is law and all Housemates must comply with his requests at all times without fail.

Rule 12: Only Biggie can open up the storage room where the Housemates will find everything that they need for Tasks, Challenges etc. Biggie will inform the Housemates that the Storage Room is open and the Head of House will proceed there to retrieve what Biggie has put there for the Housemates daily and weekly needs

First and foremost, the aim is to have fun but not at the expense of others in the house. We look forward to sharing this amazing experience with you and may the best Housemate win.

Big Brother Naija reality show starts Sunday, 22 January at 7pm and will run for 11 weeks on all DStv packages on channel 198 and GOtv Plus on channel 29.

Source: www.bigbrothernaija.net

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 6:29am On Feb 25, 2017
PrincessKab:
That's not true. Atleast, Uriel said hers was something she did to her neighbour's child when she was very young. So, how really does that correlate? Pls, let's be careful spreading rumors, they ain't healthy. These peoples' reputations matter after bbn. I ain't her fan or any of the aforementioned. Let's just deal with facts...Other than those could be misleading.

it's suppose to b a joke

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 6:41am On Feb 25, 2017
Good stuff for those whose requested...

[quote author=kanicorp9 post=54035083]Check out youtube channel to stream bigbrother https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZyxhlTkiQU-3Rk8-YoKFg [/quot
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 6:43am On Feb 25, 2017
They violate some of these rules attached, especially discussing what happens in the diary room with fellow housemates...

Gflat:
Big brother has finally introduced some new rules that are to be followed by the big brother Nigeria contestants while in the house.

As an excited 2017 big brother kicks off today Sunday 22 this time around we hope to see a new presenter- Ebuka obi-uchendu. New housemates and new rules.

The aim of the show is to have fun; however for the duration of the show the Housemates are subject to Biggie’s rules. These need to be followed from the moment the Housemates enter the House until the moment they leave. Take a look at the below;

Big Brother's rules of law:

Rule 1: Housemates must respect the House and their fellow contestants at all times.

Rule 2: The Housemates will have no contact with the outside world and they are kept busy by the various tasks and challenges set by Biggie. Being in such close proximity with a house full of strangers can be tough going and Biggie has set rules that need to be followed.

Rule 3: Big Brother has complete control over everything going on in the house and Biggie never discusses anything that goes on outside of the house with anyone inside.

Rule 4: The Housemates are filmed 24/7 and they must have their microphones on at all times. The viewers must be able to hear all conversations at all times and are not allowed to whisper or cover their mouths while speaking to fellow Housemates. They are also not allowed to reveal the location of the cameras and microphones.

Rule 5: Diary Sessions are one of the most important aspects of the show’s success and are compulsory. Once a Housemate is called to the Diary Room, they must drop everything they are doing and proceed to the Diary Room. Failure to do so will result in a fine, a strike, or worse. Housemates can request to enter the Diary Room at any time of the day or night. Sunglasses and hats are not permitted in the Diary Room. The door for the Diary Room will be locked when not in use and no one is allowed into the room if it is occupied.

Important to note:
Diary Sessions and Nominations are compulsory and Housemates need to give valid reasons for nominating a fellow Housemate. Biggie reserves the right to take his time to answer any questions, but will always return with an answer. Biggie will not entertain any personal questions. What happens in the Diary Room stays in the Diary Room and Housemates cannot discuss anything that happens in the Diary Room. Exceptions to this rule are events such as Head of House Tasks.

Rule 6: Nominations are important and Housemates are not allowed to discuss the reasons for their nominations with anyone other than Big Brother. If a Housemate does so it will be interpreted as a deliberate attempt to influence others. They are not allowed to communicate via hints, signs, symbols or written notes. Housemates are not allowed to enter into any alliance or scheme to plot the downfall of fellow Housemates. Communication in the house in Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and any other local language other than English is not permitted.

Rule 7: Housemates are not allowed to strike, intimidate, threaten or act in any way that can be construed as violent towards any fellow Housemates. This could result in immediate disqualification.

Rule 8: Housemates are not allowed to bring the following into the house:

- CDs, CD players, radios, iPod, iPad
- Walkmans, DVD/Blu-Ray players, televisions
- Mobile phones, Smart phones
- Computers, Laptops, Notepads
- Video game consoles, Computer games
- Calendars
- Diaries
- Pen and paper or any writing materials
- Eyeliner (Or any other make-up that could be used for writing.)
- Alarm clocks
- Watches
- Any electronic equipment requiring batteries
- Weapons, drugs and narcotics
- Medication (except for agreed personal medication in consultation with Big Brother)
- Clothes with prominent logos, clothes with fine stripes or dots, silk clothes, solid white clothes.)
- Your pet cat and your children (although, you can bring pictures of your children and your cat)

Rule 10: Housemates can bring the following into the House:
- Cigarettes / cigars / tobacco
- Reading material, either a book or magazine.
- Moisturising cream
- Shaving foam, deodorant, shower lotion, pack of razor blades
- Day cream, night cream and eye cream
- One cleansing lotion. Cleansing tonic.
- Perfume or after shave
- Hairspray/ gel hair conditioner and wax
- Lip balm
- Musical Instrument (provided it doen’t need batteries)

Rule 11: Biggies’ word is law and all Housemates must comply with his requests at all times without fail.

Rule 12: Only Biggie can open up the storage room where the Housemates will find everything that they need for Tasks, Challenges etc. Biggie will inform the Housemates that the Storage Room is open and the Head of House will proceed there to retrieve what Biggie has put there for the Housemates daily and weekly needs

First and foremost, the aim is to have fun but not at the expense of others in the house. We look forward to sharing this amazing experience with you and may the best Housemate win.

Big Brother Naija reality show starts Sunday, 22 January at 7pm and will run for 11 weeks on all DStv packages on channel 198 and GOtv Plus on channel 29.

Source: www.bigbrothernaija.net
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2017
sirfee:
I saw something funny this afternoon while streaming.....guess what I saw;#TeamEfe#EfeNation#Thewaffian#Efeonpoint etc wetin happen?na political rally/campaign.Na wa for una,na real waaaaa!
based on logistics, na the way forward

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 25, 2017
Tboss fall my hand

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2017
eosigwe:
based on logistics, na the way forward
Lol,the way forward to where?Sambisa forest abi... Good morning peeps

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by izito(m): 7:41am On Feb 25, 2017
fitzmayowa:

She is not putting her emotions on the shelf for guys to toy with, apart from some annoying stuff she does, I think she is the classy one amongst the ladies...

pls don't vex oooo

wat is ur definition of classy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.