Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3132961 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2017
vladimiros:
Dear tboss fans, on social media

Pls stop calling Efe poor, ugly, illiterate...just stop it Abeg

NO BE UNA DEY ANNOUNCE UPANDAN SAY...
EFE NEVER USE COOKING GAS
EFE NEVER CHOP PIZZA..
EFE NEVER GO CINEMA?
NA NEVER CHI CHUM CHIN

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2017
Vanessa88:

But sha u understand grin
She's going for the main deal... Highest bidder

Chai... Women sad
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2017
It's dis . Serious for Efe publicist

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 10:48am On Feb 25, 2017
peacettw:

Ugly doesn't even come close. She is beautiful...I don't know if it's just me but lately I am beginning to appreciate very dark skin coloured ladies. I am fair and get annoyed when people tell me I am fair. Go figure.
YOU ARE BEGINNING TO APPRECIATE VERY DARK SKINNED LADIES? YOU THINK EVERYBODY LIKES FAIR LADIES?
WAS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THEM?
BE YOU FAIR, FAIRER OR FAIREST..YOU ARE STILL BLACK MAN.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2017
Papiikush:

Chai... Women sad

She's a smart strategist

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2017
omisakint:
"I Don't Have A Family, Everyone Is Dead" - Thin Tall Tony Tells Jon ogah

I just weak
how can he not have a family? Did fulani herdsmen visit his village?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dynamite02: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2017
mediocre:
ttt has killed his game. what's wrong with coming across as a loving father and husband that wants a bright future for his beautiful kids and wants to also boost his career.

Whoever told him this strategy will work is not his friend.
Seriously the guy fall hand.....what is bad, is bad. No excuse unless its mental, its like something is wrong with him psychologically and he's using this game as a camouflage

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2017
nawa ooooi TTT is so despirate ....how can a grown man denys his family on a national Tv ....umu nwoke sef

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2017
Team Efe and Team Tboss... Can you guys put your differences aside and celebrate the birthday boy?

Don't worry you will continue the argument tomorrow grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimnanatahee: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2017
Setaje:
Efe cannot win.
Am happy we think alike.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2017
joycesims:

You just spoke my mind! Wish I was dark, I get really annoyed when called oyibo! Dark skinned ladies don't know what they have embarassed
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY BLACK LADIES DONT KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE? ARE THEY COMPLAINING TO YOU?
BEING WHITE, YELLOW,GREEN, BROWN OR BLACK DOESN'T STOP YOU FROM BEING UGLY... THAT IS IF THE WORD UGLY EXISTS..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Setaje:
Efe cannot win.
we will make him win

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimnanatahee: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2017
smarteez:
Why do I feel that kemen or bally and maybe Bassey might just win this game.
Bassey or t boss will win. But am leaning more towards bassey, he has got his game together but t boss might ruin hers.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2017
but seriously,we all requested for drama in the house now that TTT is giving that drama we are complaining. (myself inclusive)

Nigerians sef grin

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2017
joycesims:

You just spoke my mind! Wish I was dark, I get really annoyed when called oyibo! Dark skinned ladies don't know what they have embarassed

Yet some dark skinned aren't proud of their colour hence the trend of bleaching upandan. Good to see a different chic here. Peacettw isn't left out

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2017
Happy Birthday to my sweet boo #Efe cheesy

hey guys whats going on in the house Atm .. ayam in d hospital can't watch for now smiley

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2017
Setaje:

Kemen will stay. Ttt village people are following him gan. With what he said yesterday about his family being dead. Anytime he is up. Even wiv Debbie, he will go. From the day he nominated efe, the same guy who removed u from eviction. That was the day I new that the guy is desperate. Some other people new from the day he stripped naked on TV. He is just to desperate I think he should go before he nominates bisola.

I am just pained. I have known ttt since the day he went for one dance competition like that and he came a distant 5th or so. I saw some clips also from the lagos audition of big brother Africa some years back. He was always going buy they never picked him. If only he went when he was still at his prime. It won't look this bad for him. They now finally took him when he has two kids and married. I am gonna be a bit religious. We need to pray that when our glory comes, it should be at the right time and right place and when it comes we should no how to handle it.
SINCE YOU KNOW MORE THAN BBN, GO AND REMOVE HIM FROM THE HOUSE NA.
THEY ALL FVCKING HAVE A LOTTA SECRET THEY ARE PROTECTING... THAT YOU ARE FORTUNATE TO KNOW THAT OF TONY DOESN'T MEAN OTHERS DONT HAVE THEIRS..
THEY ALL ATE SOME RUBBISH FOODS TWICE JUST TO PROTECT THEIR SECRETS. THEY ARE ALL BUNCH OF LYING LIERS..
FOCUS ON WHAT IS HAPPENING IN BBN HOUSE IF YOU WANNA ENJOY THE SHOW OOO.
NONE OF THEM HOLY..
TONY IS NOW LIKE THE DEVIL YOU KNOW... LOL

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2017
In another news, Globacom, Payporte, Nollywood are all making plans to sign Tboss as their brand ambassador, after d show!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2017
akthedream1:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY BLACK LADIES DONT KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE? ARE THEY COMPLAINING TO YOU?
BEING WHITE, YELLOW,GREEN, BROWN OR BLACK DOESN'T STOP YOU FROM BEING UGLY... THAT IS IF THE WORD UGLY EXISTS..

Seems like you are shouting at me!

No one is ugly,
And yes I know ppl who complain about it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2017
akthedream1:

Your comments are enjoyable and sometimes funny... tone down the emotions, so you dont come across as abusive or aggressive.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2017
Tboss own is to b kissing up nd down...later if she fail a question..she will b crying dah her friends or people out dere will tink she is dull....but d kissing part she dosnt care if people out dere re watching undecided

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2017
akthedream1:

WHO ARE THE SELLABLE AND PRESENTABLE?

Look at the history of big brother Africa, the Nigerian own and south African own. They seem to always pick people that are sellable and can represent the Brand. ( Endemol) it's not about the public's favourite but about the company. I will be so surprised if efe wins. He is real but not sellable.....

Bisola would have been but she already seems to be to popular and would seem like ojoro. But I see her coming second. Ttt is sellable but marriage and two kids plus age has worked against him. Debbie not sellable, Tboss is sellable but not based in Nigeria, same as Uriel, they are foreigners. Bally to laid back, kemen lacks diplomacy and etiquette. Bassey is everything in one Facially not so fine but has presence, intelligent, eloquent. No baggage, no gabbage, still young. It's easy to sway viewers. Toward the end watch how chat rooms and Social media would start chanting Basseys name from no where and then all fans of housemates who were evicted will follow suit against efe or anybody. Note that many of them are insiders from endemol just as we have them here in this forum. lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2017
Setaje:

Kemen will stay. Ttt village people are following him gan. With what he said yesterday about his family being dead. Anytime he is up. Even wiv Debbie, he will go. From the day he nominated efe, the same guy who removed u from eviction. That was the day I new that the guy is desperate. Some other people new from the day he stripped naked on TV. He is just to desperate I think he should go before he nominates bisola.

I am just pained. I have known ttt since the day he went for one dance competition like that and he came a distant 5th or so. I saw some clips also from the lagos audition of big brother Africa some years back. He was always going buy they never picked him. If only he went when he was still at his prime. It won't look this bad for him. They now finally took him when he has two kids and married. I am gonna be a bit religious. [b]We need to pray that when our glory comes, it should be at the right time and right place and when it comes we should no how to handle it. [/b]Q

U last point is not even that religious, it's truthful common sense...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2017
akthedream1:

SINCE YOU KNOW MORE THAN BBN, GO AND REMOVE HIM FROM THE HOUSE NA.
THEY ALL FVCKING HAVE A LOTTA SECRET THEY ARE PROTECTING... THAT YOU ARE FORTUNATE TO KNOW THAT OF TONY DOESN'T MEAN OTHERS DONT HAVE THEIRS..
THEY ALL ATE SOME RUBBISH FOODS TWICE JUST TO PROTECT THEIR SECRETS. THEY ARE ALL BUNCH OF LYING LIERS..
FOCUS ON WHAT IS HAPPENING IN BBN HOUSE IF YOU WANNA ENJOY THE SHOW OOO.
NONE OF THEM HOLY..
TONY IS NOW LIKE THE DEVIL YOU KNOW... LOL

Can u reply wiv out it looking like you are shouting

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2017
akthedream1:

NO BE UNA DEY ANNOUNCE UPANDAN SAY...
EFE NEVER USE COOKING GAS
EFE NEVER CHOP PIZZA..
EFE NEVER GO CINEMA?
NA NEVER CHI CHUM CHIN

U r not getting me man..

Efe has not done much but insulting hm by calling him poor is just wrong man..

Even u no fit argue dat one

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2017
We like the kissing part. Duh! tongue

berryice:
Tboss own is to b kissing up nd down...later if she fail a question..she will b crying dah her friends or people out dere will tink she is dull....but d kissing part she dosnt care if people out dere re watching undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2017
Papiikush:
but seriously,we all requested for drama in the house now that TTT is giving that drama we are complaining. (myself inclusive)

Nigerians sef grin

We got d drama when TTT was with Bisola and d rest

But he crossed d line by completely ignoring his family, even saying they are dead..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2017
I saw Debbie's performance on that musical platform and she was singing effortlessly.

These days her voice keeps breaking embarassed

it looks like shes labouring just to put a few notes together

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2017
akthedream1:

YOU ARE BEGINNING TO APPRECIATE VERY DARK SKINNED LADIES? YOU THINK EVERYBODY LIKES FAIR LADIES?
WAS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THEM?
BE YOU FAIR, FAIRER OR FAIREST..YOU ARE STILL BLACK MAN.
Exactly,i really hate that word "oyibo" especially wen person call me that. I think light skinned ladies are overrated, bring a light skinned lady and dark skinned lady for me, I'd choose the dark skinned over and over again.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2017
Setaje:

Look at the history of big brother Africa, the Nigerian own and south African own. They seem to always pick people that are sellable and can represent the Brand. ( Endemol) it's not about the public's favourite but about the company. I will be so surprised if efe wins. He is real but not sellable.....

Bisola would have been but she already seems to be to popular and would seem like ojoro. But I see her coming second. Ttt is sellable but marriage and two kids plus age has worked against him. Debbie not sellable, Tboss is sellable but not based in Nigeria, same as Uriel, they are foreigners. Bally to laid back, kemen lacks diplomacy and etiquette. Bassey is everything in one Facially not so fine but has presence, intelligent, eloquent. No baggage, no gabbage, still young. It's easy to sway viewers. Toward the end watch how chat rooms and Social media would start chanting Basseys name from no where and then all fans of housemates who were evicted will follow suit against efe or anybody. Note that many of them are insiders from endemol just as we have them here in this forum. lipsrsealed
u keep talking about brand, do you know or hear of idris that won the last bba of recent? I doubt , if the popularity efe, bisola even tboss are riding on can b subtain till the end of this show , they don't need any marketable quality again, if u are loved by all that is sellable on its own

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2017
vladimiros:

We got d drama when TTT was with Bisola and d rest

But he crossed d line by completely ignoring his family, even saying they are dead..

Spoiler alert!

What If he means his family are dead psychologically? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Unimaginable123:
how can he not have a family? Did fulani herdsmen visit his village?
MADAM GIFTY, I THOUGHT YOU ANNOUNCE HERE THAT YOU ARE NO MORE INTERESTED IN BBN AFTER GIFTY WAS EVICTED...
ANYWAY, YOU DON SUBSCRIBE?
MEANING, GIFTY STILL DEY SPREAD THE KISS OOO
THIS ONE NA BIG BROTHER WAZOBIA FM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.