Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3132892 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2017
That's why he said he didn't want a msg from home.
omisakint:
"I Don't Have A Family, Everyone Is Dead" - Thin Tall Tony Tells Jon ogah

I just weak

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2017
Setaje:

Kemen or bally cannot win. I have said from the beginning of the night Bassey came into the house that He is the most likely person to win with efe coming second even though efe is the most loved housemate and bisola coming third, Except they have changed what I already know about the brother show!

I have a feeling if kemen and TTT are up for eviction, kemen might stay..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2017
The only person who respect herself and stands her grown in big brother Nigeria is Uriel.
No child's play and all that romantic crap.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Claroo(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Papiikush:

Don't worry, they will evict him while we are sleeping undecided
The earlier the better, make he go meet his 'dead family' cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2017
akthedream1:

THE EARLIER YOU DELETE TBOSS FROM THAT LIST, THE BETTER FOR YOU...
why sir? Cos few "nairalanders" don't like her? Wait till she's up for eviction,then we wl discuss this.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eleshin(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2017
Efe is following just 2 people on IG. What a wawu.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2017
omisakint:
"I Don't Have A Family, Everyone Is Dead" - Thin Tall Tony Tells Jon ogah

I just weak
There's more to this (statement) than meets the eye.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2017
so Uriel added 4 packs of Maggi inside chicken... Why do I have the feeling this food no go make sense? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2017
Dear tboss fans, on social media

Pls stop calling Efe poor, ugly, illiterate...just stop it Abeg

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2017
Papiikush:
so Uriel added 4 packs of Maggi inside chicken... Why do I have the feeling this food no go make sense? grin

The other day she neRly emptied a bottle of groundnut oil to fry apples..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2017
Setaje:

Kemen or bally cannot win. I have said from the beginning of the night Bassey came into the house that He is the most likely person to win with efe coming second even though efe is the most loved housemate and bisola coming third, Except they have changed what I already know about the brother show!
KEMEN OR BALLY CANNOT WIN?
PROPHET SETAJE, OK TELL ME WHAT GONNA HAPPEN TOMORROW?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2017
vladimiros:

The other day she neRly emptied a bottle of groundnut oil to fry apples..

She is a chef bro grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peacettw: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2017
RedboneSmith:

Everyone around me thinks she is butt-ugly; and I am like "Is something wrong with me and my eyes?" I have a mini-crush on her. If i was in there she'd be the only I'd have any interest in hooking up with.

Ugly doesn't even come close. She is beautiful...I don't know if it's just me but lately I am beginning to appreciate very dark skin coloured ladies. I am fair and get annoyed when people tell me I am fair. Go figure.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2017
Papiikush:
The only person who respect herself and stands her grown in big brother Nigeria is Uriel.
No child's play and all that romantic crap.

Valid points

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2017
peacettw:

Ugly doesn't even come close. She is beautiful...I don't know if it's just me but lately I am beginning to appreciate very dark skin coloured ladies. I am fair and get annoyed when people tell me I am fair. Go figure.

You just spoke my mind! Wish I was dark, I get really annoyed when called oyibo! Dark skinned ladies don't know what they have embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RedboneSmith(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Modelzones:

Yes something is definitely wrong with your eyes. Uriel ain't all that pretty but classy YES she is and many other things but ---- The facials and extra falling fat please let's skip that""!!

I did not say she was 'pretty' in the conventional sense. But, yes, she's fine. I particularly like her lips when she's got some gloss on. And her eyes. I find her attractive, is what I am saying. And she totally works for me. Oddly enough I am not into thick ladies, but she'll do. smiley

Then again, different strokes....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2017
Papiikush:
I told someone TTT is next for eviction and he said I am delusional.
I told her anyone that gets close to kissing Tboss (aka poison ivy) is definitely going home... You sef reason am now
Miyonse
Jon
And now Tony grin
Don't you think its a good thing, at least they'll be rooting for her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2017
Setaje:

Being a favourite is different from being sell-able and presentable.
WHO ARE THE SELLABLE AND PRESENTABLE?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2017
vladimiros:

I have a feeling if kemen and TTT are up for eviction, kemen might stay..

Kemen will stay. Ttt village people are following him gan. With what he said yesterday about his family being dead. Anytime he is up. Even wiv Debbie, he will go. From the day he nominated efe, the same guy who removed u from eviction. That was the day I new that the guy is desperate. Some other people new from the day he stripped naked on TV. He is just to desperate I think he should go before he nominates bisola.

I am just pained. I have known ttt since the day he went for one dance competition like that and he came a distant 5th or so. I saw some clips also from the lagos audition of big brother Africa some years back. He was always going buy they never picked him. If only he went when he was still at his prime. It won't look this bad for him. They now finally took him when he has two kids and married. I am gonna be a bit religious. We need to pray that when our glory comes, it should be at the right time and right place and when it comes we should no how to handle it.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2017
Vanessa88:

Valid points

or might it be because her type of guy is not in the house? And the only guy she likes pollutes anyhow? grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2017
Setaje:
Efe cannot win.
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2017
Swang:
Ese boobs my lawd that's the size of someone's head firm unlike iya uriel over there grin
Please we need pishore
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2017
ttt has killed his game. what's wrong with coming across as a loving father and husband that wants a bright future for his beautiful kids and wants to also boost his career.

Whoever told him this strategy will work is not his friend.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2017
mediocre:
Don't you think its a good thing, at least they'll be rooting for her.

No, it doesn't work that way

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2017
vladimiros:

Marvis 42% , did not beg for votes

TTT 32%, begged for votes

And someone is still saying TTT is athreat to Efe?

Lol
MARVIS DID NOT BEG FR VOTES? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
THE SAME MARVIS THAT WAS BEGGING FOR VOTES UP TILL EVICTION DAY?
SOFTLY SOFTLY LIE NA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2017
akthedream1:

SO IF YOU KISS TBOSS AND/OR SHARE THE SAME BED WITH HER, THEN YOU ATE MOST LIKELY TO BE EVICTED SOON?
KEMEN, KEMEN, KEMEN.. HOPE YOU ARE FEELING IT grin grin
hehehe, Tboss na white witch. Kemen is leaving once his up.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Papiikush:

or might it be because her type of guy is not in the house? And the only guy she likes pollutes anyhow? grin

It's because she came for Biggie and not for her fellow housemates

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peacettw: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2017
joycesims:

You just spoke my mind! Wish I was dark, I get really annoyed when called oyibo! Dark skinned ladies don't know what they have embarassed

I know right. Glad to know I am not the only one

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2017
Vanessa88:

It's because she came for Biggie and not for her fellow housemates

Came for biggie? As in literally coming for him? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2017
geezprince:
why sir? Cos few "nairalanders" don't like her? Wait till she's up for eviction,then we wl discuss this.
OK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2017
@ setaje a big AMEN to that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2017
Papiikush:

Came for biggie? As in literally coming for him? cheesy

But sha u understand grin
She's going for the main deal... Highest bidder

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.