Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3120749 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
Bisola and Bally, having their bath together.
Last night, Bisola asked Bally to bath her and he did.
Bisola said she'd bath Bally this morning, so they are in the bath now.

Whatttt? Bisola bath Bally? This girll oooo.

Thanks for this. I missed your updates, wouldn't have known this happened if not for your update.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Time over.

"This is BB. Housemates! Mission over".
BB said that was just a thin start, that if only they had finished...however, because they all decided to work together as a team, and their Determination, Hard work, Tenacity...wasn't unnoticed by BB.

BB has decided to reward them with 7 points for this first mission.

"As you exit the arena, keep in mind as always, that only the extreme will survive. Have a nice day!"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
sevantex:
na to go wash mouth drink like 2 mineras after this kind task oo, chai

they tried
Did they complete the task?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

But 50 points are needed for the spa. What if Bisola and company frustrate the collective effort after they reach 43, so that they can save Bally. Tboss and Debie cannot finish the tasks alone to get to 50. They should forget about the spa and focus on the message from family or something less.

Chill jare. They can never have up to 40 points overall. They just ate lemon like crazy and biggie gave them 7 points. Next tasks are gonna be worse. And i see tboss declining some if it gets worse.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by micxwell(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
tegax:

Most of Debie rise ''s votes won't count as a result of wrong spelling of her name by her fans. I feel for her though
Hmmmm, I'm hoping the program will use 'Deb" as search words... Else
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

But 50 points are needed for the spa. What if Bisola and company frustrate the collective effort after they reach 43, so that they can save Bally. Tboss and Debie cannot finish the tasks alone to get to 50. They should forget about the spa and focus on the message from family or something less.

I just really hope they use their head...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
crowntoro:
That Oyibo romania lady is going to give up

She's tired already cheesy

I trust her to frustrate getting the 43points.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
I hope Biggie wouldn't freeze them anytime now,They would just kuku paranoid for him grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:

Chill jare. They can never have up to 40 points overall. They just ate lemon like crazy and biggie gave them 7 points. Next tasks are gonna be worse. And i see tboss declining some if it gets worse.

It will be a good strategy for her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:

Gbam . Tboss will soon fall out as usual so don't see them reaching those points .
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
olubankemi:

It will be a good strategy for her.

No be strategy . She no dey think that far . Na her nature , she won't be able to handle some of the things if it gets much worse

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
Task Brief.

BB is truly surprised that none of the HMs has given up yet in their extreme week, but they will know by the end of today.
There'll be 5 missions today. Each mission is expected to get a possible 10 points.
However, they can get 50 points max from all missions.
The awards will be based on 3 things: Performance, Participation and completion of each mission.
BB will award points at the end of each mission.
They may keep a tally below so as to guide them on how much effort to put in.
Possible rewards for the points to be achieved include:
28 points - Special home cooked meals courtesy of BB
33 points - expensive champagne
38 points - Special message from loved ones for HMs
43 points - Right to vote to save one of the nominated HMs
50 points - Full spa treatment in an exotic spa clinic.

These missions aren't compulsory if HMs haven't gotten enough motivation to accept the mission. They can decide individually or collectively.
In each instance, BB will not punish the HMs for not accepting or completing the missions.
Any HM can quit if they no longer want to participate
These missions won't impact their chances of winning the wager
"Housemates, be prepared for an interesting day". Goodluck.

Thanks for this. They won't make that 43points. No. One is saving anyone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:

No be strategy . She no dey think that far . Na her nature , she won't be able to handle some of the things if it gets much worse

See, she is a strategist, I listen to something. She said in one of her diary sessions this week and am like really soooo....? she knows her onions.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rubbish tasks. This is just a gimmick by Biggie to renege on his earlier plan that one of the nominated HMs would be saved today by fellow HMs voting, seeing that the odd is against the clique of 2. He knows that TBoss will definitely leave on Sunday if either of Bally or Marvis is saved today.
On Sunday, Did Ebuka ever mention any conditions for the safe today?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tegax(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
micxwell:

Hmmmm, I'm hoping the program will use 'Deb" as search words... Else

I tell you, because nothing for her o. I believe she has a very strong fan base than the results we see every Sunday. I can just imagine the countless invalid vote due to wrong spellings like Debbie, debi rice, Debby rise etc.
Sometimes our names spoil things for us
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
Time over.

"This is BB. Housemates! Mission over".
BB said that was just a thin start, that if only they had finished...however, because they all decided to work together as a team, and their Determination, Hard work, Tenacity...wasn't unnoticed by BB.

BB has decided to reward them with 7 points for this first mission.

"As you exit the arena, keep in mind as always, that only the extreme will survive. Have a nice day!"
That means the Option of save is automatically Nullified ..Mathematically
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol huh? If you know something I don't know about TBoss since you implied there's a connection between her and the text?

RANSOBAYO50:

Girls don't hate each other, the only gender who can possibly know how a female gender can act, feel and respond to issues is the female gender.. We critisize out of experience not on speculations...guys sha, no wonder una too dey die for women matter, I wish you really do understand women but you can't because you ain't a woman. For someone who claimed to have been molested, tboss shouldn't be too fast to make new male acquaintances, out of experience, she wouldn't be trying to get close to any other male HM or give any funny ideas... Me I'm seeing her game openly, you guys are just seeing the beauty

The bolded is my reply to you. The words of a fellow woman like you. Thus, you know better than I can. "Womanology 101". smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

Not yet back for long and already lying.
When did Debbie say having a spa treatment was best for her, you see why I say your report is bias. Only T boss said that, Debbie was clarifying on what the percentages meant.
Tufia... You hate this debbie girl so much.
And t boss never said just spa, she said message from home too.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Efe and Marvis in the garden, talking about the task and that they don't even know what to think again or what to expect, especially the decision making.

Bally and Bisola in the lounge talking about the lemon, wondering how a normal human being would be expected to finish 30 lemons in 30minutes. Bisola complains that her lips, tongue...have peeled.

They mentioned the AC, seems they aren't enjoying it at this moment of "extremity".

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Episteme2:
Rubbish tasks. This is just a gimmick by Biggie to renege on his earlier plan that one of the nominated HMs would be saved today by fellow HMs voting, seeing that the odd is against the clique of 2. He knows that TBoss will definitely leave on Sunday if either of Bally or Marvis is saved today.

Gbam

This is his way to not stick to his promise so as to save Tboss as usual

Even if they eat all the lemons plus back he won't give them enough marks to save anyone

Instead he will give them all phone calls . Wait and see

He is only doing this charade cos viewers have noticed and complained about his mago mago

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fabububu: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
Well, while TBoss and Debie are discussing about having scores so as to enjoy the "SPA treatment", the other 4 said "Saving a nominated HM" will be the best for them.

(Outta the 5 options, which group is thinking well? Hmmmmm...)
You have started with your rubbish again right? You obviously didn't learn anything from your exile..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Timmypaul: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Episteme2:
You get sense bro.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
May they never get enough points to save any housemate, iseeeee!!!

In other news, I'm still yet to get any acknowledgement SMSs from multi choice after voting multiple times on my airtel line yesterday. I think it's safe to say that over 20 votes are wasted cry. Lesson learnt, I'll stick to my Etisalat lines for voting henceforth.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by obayaya(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Any of these combinations can get them that..

6, 10, 10, 10

8, 8, 10, 10

9, 9, 9, 9

But the fact that we're expecting harder tasks makes it a lot more improbable
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
We can't say yet though. Quite early to conclude...
Though, I suspect the Phone calls from home et all is what Biggie has in mind, a scheme not to stick to the earlier automatic vote save for today...
It's all well.

Donbabajay12:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Timmypaul:
You get sense bro.

This is why companies hate giving Nigerians Franchises . Too much magic magic

BBA will never promise viewers somethibg and start to look for ways around it to favor a housemate .
It's a shame.

It's phone calls that he already organized even when ttt was around that he will give them

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Vorpal:

The bolded is my reply to you. The words of a fellow woman like you. Thus, you know better than I can. "Womanology 101". smiley
What has this got to do with anything? The text suggests that women use emotion and sex to get ahead, you implied a link between it and TBoss, I wasn't trying to 'explore the depths' of the text or anything I was wondering what the link was exactly. Don't worry yeah lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
akthedream:

COME, WHY ARE YOU CHASING ME UPANDAN?
NO BE SAY YOU EVEN FINE SEF..BEFORE YOU DO FACE LIKE LAVEDA.. GERROUT BIKO
laveda is finer than your generation
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WildChild00(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
dominique:
May they never get enough points to save any housemate, iseeeee!!!

In other news, I'm still yet to get any acknowledgement SMSs from multi choice after voting multiple times on my airtel line yesterday. I think it's safe to say that over 20 votes are wasted cry. Lesson learnt, I'll stick to my Etisalat lines for voting henceforth.

same here no acknowledgement either shocked I paused voting currently!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.