Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3120516 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Timmypaul: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:

This is why companies hate giving Nigerians Franchises . Too much magic magic

BBA will never promise viewers somethibg and start to look for ways around it to favor a housemate .
It's a shame.

It's phone calls that he already organized even when ttt was around that he will give them
Exactly biggie is damn smart, he's gonna do everything to protect tboss, if the clique should end up saving bally, I must say it's over for tboss. There is no how she's gonna beat marvis and Debbie rise.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
We can't say yet though. Quite early to conclude...
Though, I suspect the Phone calls from home et all is what Biggie has in mind, a scheme not to stick to the earlier automatic vote save for today...
It's all well.

Never gonna happen. They need 43 points. They only have 7, meaning they ned to have 9 points in the remaining 4 missions to have 43.
If they ate lemon and had just 7, There is no way they can have 43 cos The tasks are gonna get worse..

Biggie knows what he is doing

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
fabububu:

You have started with your rubbish again right? You obviously didn't learn anything from your exile..
Stick to her updates on happenings in the house and stay clear from her normal/personal views.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Timmypaul: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:

Never gonna happen. They need 43 points. They only have 7, meaning they ned to have 9 points in the remaining 4 missions to have 43.
If they ate lemon and had just 7, There is no way they can have 43 cos The tasks are gonna get worse..

Biggie knows what he is doing
You are damn smart. He's gonna do everything to save his girl Tboss, tboss cant beat marvis and Debbie rise.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
[s]
fabububu:

You have started with your rubbish again right? You obviously didn't learn anything from your exile..
[/s] IF YOU CANT GIVE US UPDATE, JUST STFU!!!

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by obayaya(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
carammel:
Bisola has to win this show and for her to win,tboss and debie have to be in the final because,should tboss or debie leaves,one of them might just win from combined votes. Marvis or Bally should leave this weekend abeg.

This moniker!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Timmypaul:
Exactly biggie is damn smart, he's gonna do everything to protect tboss, if the clique should end up saving bally, I must say it's over for tboss. There is no how she's gonna beat marvis and Debbie rise.

Exactly he knows if it's 3 T boss is gone .

Why is nothing in Nija ever transparent though? Are we this bad as a people that even a game is rigged on the inside to try and favor 1 housemate!

She was given a different rule book which she hid from others when they asked why hers was different and wanted to check it .

Even housemates have all seen so many things that show someone on the inside is supoorting Tboss

Honestly if Efe won't win I will give it to Debbie

I hate the manipulation by big brother

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
1bkaye:

What has this got to do with anything? The text suggests that women use emotion and sex to get ahead, you implied a link between it and TBoss, I wasn't trying to 'explore the depths' of the text or anything I was wondering what the link was exactly. Don't worry yeah lol

Now you know how irritating it is, evading direct questions. tongue

Admittedly, I got more creative with mine.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HIRAETH: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Efe the scientist cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
anyone on Efe's watsapp group pls send me the no . Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
fabububu:

Pls, be homely.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivly(f): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:
Ever anyone on Efe's watsapp group pls a me the no . Thanks
Are you people for real??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chimumsy20: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
fabububu:

My friend, u're an enemy of progress. So dis progress we don get 4 update, u wan spoil. Will u kip kwayet.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
WildChild00:

same here no acknowledgement either shocked I paused voting currently!

I've stopped voting with my airtel line since yesterday. All the messages I've been sending via my Etisalat lines were immediately acknowledged. Its very painful that all those votes are wasted but I gat no choice but to keep voting to save my candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is Big Brother. HMs, pls move to the arena immediately...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oskilala: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Vivly:

Are you people for real??

You never see anything grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by micxwell(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
UgojiC:
Haba..... This one na die o shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jeffoski(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Na wa o. It baffles me when people say Biggie is favouring TBoss and trying to manipulate the game to favour her.

Ones you cannot explain something or if it doesn't go your way it must be Ojoro and manipulation. It's a game and it can go anywhere. That doesn't mean biggie is favouring anyone biko.

Boss nation please let's keep voting and don't give up both sms and we chat please.

Sms Vote TBoss to 32052
And also go on wechat and vote as well.

Thank you so much and God bless you.

#TeamTBoss #BossNation #Onelove #BBNaija

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Garriijebu77: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
This big brother is just favoring tboss. Imagine he(biggy)said they won't be swapping then changed his mind when he discovered that tboss and Debbie rise was against efe and marvis.he knew efe and marvis will put more votes than Debbie and tboss. Now he gave them an impossible task so that they won't be able to save any housemates.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
"This is BB. HMs, welcome to your 2nd mission..."

BB reminds them about the extreme week again, and reiterates that anyone can opt out individually, it'll only reduce their marks for the reward, it won't affect their wager.
The 2nd mission is to fill an empty bucket with the rice in another full bucket, using chopsticks, the exact one they did yesterday, within 1 hour.

Efe, Bisola, Marvis have excused himself to use the restroom, and BB permitted them. And that the rest may start at the sound of the buzzer...
They've started.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zhemyfresh(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
jeffoski:
Na wa o. It baffles me when people say Biggie is favouring TBoss and trying to manipulate the game to favour her.

Ones you cannot explain something or if it doesn't go your way it must be Ojoro and manipulation. It's a game and it can go anywhere. That doesn't mean biggie is favouring anyone biko.

Boss nation please let's keep voting and don't give up both sms and we chat please.

Sms Vote TBoss to 32052
And also go on wechat and vote as well.

Thank you so much and God bless you.

#TeamTBoss #BossNation #Onelove #BBNaija

sorry to say but you're just plain dumb

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by micxwell(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
dominique:

I've stopped voting with my airtel line since yesterday. All the messages I've been sending via my Etisalat lines were immediately acknowledged. Its very painful that all those votes are wasted but I gat no choice but to keep voting to save my candidate.
You are loyal. #Debie-Rise I suppose?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jeffoski(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
zhemyfresh:

sorry to say but you're just plain dumb

Thank you very much wise one.

#TeamTBoss

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
The same task that took them over seven hours yesterday. I doubt if they'll get up to five points on this one

micxwell:

You are loyal. #Debie-Rise I suppose?

Till day 78 and beyond smiley

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sammycarz(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Garriijebu77:
This big brother is just favoring tboss. Imagine he(biggy)said they won't be swapping then changed his mind when he discovered that tboss and Debbie rise was against efe and marvis.he knew efe and marvis will put more votes than Debbie and tboss. Now he gave them an impossible task so that they won't be able to save any housemates.
I'm having dis feelin that marvis or bally will be evited on sunday

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
sammycarz:

By His grace

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
dominique:
May they never get enough points to save any housemate, iseeeee!!!

In other news, I'm still yet to get any acknowledgement SMSs from multi choice after voting multiple times on my airtel line yesterday. I think it's safe to say that over 20 votes are wasted cry. Lesson learnt, I'll stick to my Etisalat lines for voting henceforth.

You will sure get response, MTN also doing same thing same as my airtel, you will get the response...

Let just keep voting...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zhemyfresh(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
dominique:
The same task that took them over seven hours yesterday. I doubt if they'll get up to give points I this one

this one strong oh
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by micxwell(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
dominique:
The same task that took them over seven hours yesterday. I doubt if they'll get up to give points I this one

Nice.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Big brother well done . He has no intention of letting them save anyone

Stop wasting these guys time, we know all this is to as your Tboss

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Garriijebu77: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
sammycarz:

Anything Nigeria dey organise transparency no dey so I'm not surpris

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.