Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo (44554 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by jenavism44: 8:16am On Jan 23, 2017
when a bad devil comes people throw stone at him when a worse devil comes even the bad devil become a good angel,buhari thought he was God,until he finally realise that he just a mere man,let pray for him before he goes and seek healing from the beast who operates by the authority and power of the dragon "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast." (Revelation 13:3)."And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?" (Revelation 13:4).
Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by RobinHez(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:

Obviously you don't watch Channels TV. That program was just this night.

I wonder if Buhari was still watching when Fayose came on the program to say lots of things... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:21am On Jan 23, 2017
HtwoOw:
hahahahahahah , i spy mynd44 , this thread is eithe getting locked or going to FP , make i park

For the doubting Thomases on this thread, That program on TV is Channels Sunday program , zoom the Image , you'll see the time and date

Buhari is Alive , Now 9Jabet pay me my money !!!

What?
Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Austin234(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2017
U need to re-format the way u reason. It is unchristian to wish anybody death. As a matter of fact, I am a core Igbo man who also believe in Biafra but not @ the detriment of any individual nor tribe. I believe, peacefully, Biafra will become a reality
Brooklynsouth:
my champagne is chilling waiting for the best news of the year plxzzx god of abscha yaradua do something
Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by aribitoye(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2017
The Nigerian flag in his home in the UK. Hmmmm
Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2017
RobinHez:

I wonder if Buhari was still watching when Fayose came on the program to say lots of things... lipsrsealed

I'm sure he did. grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by abnsugbe: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew yeye man see how he is just relaxing , and back here in nigeria where he claims he is the president people are just suffering . and how are we going to believe he is really speaking with OSIBANJO and not photoshop ? Because this government and lies are like 5 and 6 grin

this was how he was Overthrown during Military era..I wish Osibanjo will Call him and tel him never to come back again

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by prolove22(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2017
This is a picture allegedly release by Buhari's
media aide that he's in London and on phone
talking with Osibanjo.
Liessssss. This is not a London room. This
picture is as old as Buhari himself. He's not dead
but they should stop playing with our intelligence.
1. Same cloth he wore from Nigeria is what he's
using to seat in "London House' when he should
be in the hospital.
2. Nigeria flag by the side.
That's Femi Adesina on the TV screen, when he
didnt appear on politics today.
Kai. May lie not kill Garba Shehu, Femi Adesina
and all the Buhari fanatics.
Keep lying, I will keep busting them.
Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by tivta(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2017
efilefun:
Please don't display your ignorance on a public forum, haba!!!! And you self go open mouth call the man dullard when be say na you be the real definition of dullard

It was a question Mr know it all, you just displayed your zombieness...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by able88(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2017
if this type of standard of living can reach to 80% of Nigerians, then Nigeria will be a better country.
Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Duru009(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2017
agabusta:
God bless Mr. President! Please rest well and come and resume work.

Its only the ignorant that doesn't know that rest and holiday are as important as the work itself.

Which work has he done.....

Can you pin point any capital project this govt has done...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by victorazy(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2017
Lazy man, lazy president from the way he was sitting, as if everything is alright. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Okeikpu(m): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2017
They just dey dig out old pix
The orangutan president is dead n gone

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by equilibrum(m): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2017
I'm not part of those who wish for his death; I only wish that God save this nation from his moribund approach to salient matters.
We don't believe in pictures from the stable of APC. During the electioneering, they posted a picture of an event that happened in Nigeria and claimed that it happened abroad. They are not trustworthy fellows

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2017
sweerychick:
I highly doubt that photo, that doesn't look UK, it looks more like aso villa.

There are so many clues that tell you where he is and what is going on. Just ignore the obvious, put aside your feelings and observe again.

Two things I can tell you
1. He is not sick
2. He is not on holiday
3. Not telling ( leave that to you)

Always remember the truth is usually " hidden" in plain sight and the mass of people are generally wrong.
Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2017
Jay-Z shares a picture of his look alike iamDaisy on nl

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by windeal: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2017
Me waiting patiently on till 6th feb 2017. Wetin concern me ..no be so yar'adua own start

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Akaujaa(m): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2017
Solowande:
Why wasting all ur energy tryin to convince us dat bubu is alive?

Maybe because you are yet to convince us that you have finally killed him.
Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by gloryman91: 9:24am On Jan 23, 2017
So u can't watch nta u can't beat the reach.
Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by APCmyheart(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew yeye man see how he is just relaxing , and back here in nigeria where he claims he is the president people are just suffering . and how are we going to believe he is really speaking with OSIBANJO and not photoshop ? Because this government and lies are like 5 and 6 grin

LOL when have you not been suffering? You have been suffering for decades so don't come and start ranting like Buhari brought the suffering on you..
Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Stakekay1(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2017
Lies, Sunday politics yesterday actually featured Governor Ayo Fayose. This lies with this picture by Garba Shehu gives me concern that our President needs our prayers, I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Ikem11(m): 9:34am On Jan 23, 2017
I don't wish you death sir but I wish you don't return to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by LegendaryArnold(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2017
That isn't Buhari! angry
Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2017
azimibraun:
Shame on you. That is Femi Adesina on Channelstv Politics today. The reason I don't respect most of your comments on NL is this. You are on another thread talking about how Femi Adesina said he does not know if PMB usues Aso rock medical facility. You were condemning PMB on that issue on another thread and on this thread you are claiming it's an old picture. Meanwhile your fresh news of Aso rock clinic came from that programme on the TV screen from picture you claim is old. Give your life to God pls.

What is this one saying?
Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2017
efilefun:
Can you prove it's not U.K. and the program he was pictured watching were you the one who aired it previously

I have lived in UK for several years and that for sure is not UK. Take a look at the POP on the ceiling. That's not an English way of decorating.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by obowunmi(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2017
Praying he reaches the land of no return.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by MayhorE(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2017
is this for real, he keep on watching channel TV and nothing change his lifestyle, oga buha u have to see my doctor
Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by macgodon: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:

Obviously you don't watch Channels TV. That program was just this night.
if he didn't come back to naija on 10th he is dead as people said.
Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by sammomoh(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2017
Sa baba!,the truth is people are suffering, price of everything double since you came into office, is this the change be bargain for?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2017
this isn't convincing enough .A TV station airing the news can easily be photoshopped to the picture.
this doesn't even look like aso Rock to start with and if they wanted to prove a point they should have released vidoes or a more convincing, clearer pic.This is poor damage control for intelligent Nigerians and I'm more convinced that something is indeed terribly wrong with the president.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2017
Austin234:
U need to re-format the way u reason. It is unchristian to wish anybody death. As a matter of fact, I am a core Igbo man who also believe in Biafra but not @ the detriment of any individual nor tribe. I believe, peacefully, Biafra will become a reality
but the fool is at liberty to kill my brothers,mothers,fathers sister all in the name of suppressing Biafra abi well my Bible tells me suffer no witch as long as am concern buhari is a wizard which I can't spare useless nonentity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Customized Car (photo) / Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.