Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Oduduwa-voice Radio Station - News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa-voice Radio Station - News (545 Views)

Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oduduwa-voice Radio Station - News by Stingman: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Oduduwa-Voice Radio Station - Facebook post!!!

Let some of my Yoruba cum pan-one Nigeria interests be celebrating the genocidal killings of Biafrans. But one day, Biafra will emerged as a sovereign Nation and by then where will the Yoruba people be? If many ignorant Nigerians and the Yoruba in particular do not know that the world media has already started using the term Biafra and Biafrans as legitimate communication of describing those who they, refereed to, as co-Nigerians as distinct people and Nation from the Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani collaboration called one Nigeria now, and it is only a matter of time before the unholy marriage is separated apart permanently forever.

I am a chela of great worth on the path of truth and i uphold strongly non-apologetically to the universal principles of self-determination and universal liberty. I am part of the convention and conviction that BiAFRA and BIAFRANS must be free. Using the instrumentality of State coercion and brutality will never stop the coming of Biafra as such genocidal killings of Biafrans will bring the emergence of a sovereign BiAFRA CLOSER TO A LEVEL THAT ONE Nigeria WILL DIE A NATURAL DEATH! To THE Yoruba GULLIBLE WHO CONTINUE TO OPPOSE Biafra, THEY SHOULD BE ALSO BE PREPARING TO LEAVE Nigeria OR THEY WILL PERISH WITH THE POLICY OF EXTERMINATION OF HAUSA/FULANI AGENDA OVER THE REST OF ALL ETHNIC NATIONS FORCED INTO NIGERIA UNDER CORE-NORTHERN ETERNAL DOMINATION AND MUST BE TOLD THIS BITTER TRUTH,THAT THE north AND BUHARI WERE NOT KEEPING Nigeria BECAUSE THEY LOVE THE PEOPLE OF OTHER ETHNIC CLIME ESPECIALLY THE YORUBA BUT WERE ONLY USING THEM TO CONSOLIDATE THEIR IMPERIALISTIC GRIP AND DOMINATION UNDER THE PRETEXT OF A USELESS PAN-Nigeria Nation-State.

HOW MANY OF NORTHERN CORE-NATURAL RESOURCES ARE OWNED BY SOUTHERNERS UNDER EXISTING ONE NIGERIA EXTANT LAWS? YET THESE NORTHERN PARASITES ARE THE ONES CONTROLLING AND OWING ALL NATURAL RESOURCES AND THE FINANCIAL BENEFITS THAT ACCRUED FROM SUCH UNDER THE GARB OF A UNITED NIGERIA! I STAND WITH BIAFRA!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa-voice Radio Station - News by Princesaha: 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hmmm....u wan make your people roast u alive abi. Although you said nothing but the truth. Nigeria is only living on a borrowed time.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa-voice Radio Station - News by BudeYahooCom: 1:03am On Jan 23, 2017
A yoruba christian Oduduwan saying the truth that modern day yoruba muslim afonjas don't want to hear.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caption The Picture Of Apostle Suleiman's Look As "Pastor" Fayose kneels to pray / The Alleged Buhari's Death And The Zombies. / Delta Governor Okowa Denies Losing $ 10m To Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.