Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle (19351 Views)

The Lord Is Giving You The Final Call / Photos;fighting Bulls Spread Panic At The Final Running In Spanish Bull Festival / The Eye-watering Moment A Runner Was Gored Through The Leg During The Final Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:27am On Dec 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

A simple telling of your age will do rather than ask me that cool
lets just say im not 14 or anything around that age.
so lets just leave it at that. lol
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:27am On Dec 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

All this time I thought she was 17 going on 18, Amaka dear you are dis-invited with immediate effect. Don't worry next weekend I'll take you to chuckecheese OK sweetie kiss kiss kiss
and you believe him? tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 3:28am On Dec 03, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

Prove him wrong dear
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:28am On Dec 03, 2009
lol okay, you can believe im 14 if you want. tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 3:31am On Dec 03, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lol okay, you can believe im 14 if you want. tongue

Nothing wrong with being 14 sweet heart, I was 14 too some light years ago. It's ok you can hang around and enjoy Senior jokes till we ask you to leave tongue tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 3:32am On Dec 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

All this time I thought she was 17 going on 18, Amaka dear you are dis-invited with immediate effect. Don't worry next weekend I'll take you to chuckecheese OK  sweetie kiss kiss kiss
You invite am before? I have some new cartoon collections I'd like to send her so she could keep herself busy most of the time.
THE-AMAKA:

lets just say im not 14 or anything around that age.
so lets just leave it at that. lol
You are so 14. Don't worry, I know the trick.
THE-AMAKA:

Do you have any reason he shouldn't?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:33am On Dec 03, 2009
why are you being mean Ogidi?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 03, 2009
Gosh Tpia!!! You and this tribalism sef.

If it calms you down, you may like to know I used to eat amala while in Nigeria.

Better, now?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:34am On Dec 03, 2009
what is Amala?
ive heard of it, but i have never eaten it. what is it made out of?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 3:35am On Dec 03, 2009
tpia.:

Yes, that's my exact description.

now, you tell me,

did she say this:

or this:

this is in plural, and a response to someone's post here:

I'd advise you not to play games here

She didn't mention your name, tpia. But since you've thought you're in that category, we can't say anything about that. . . it was your decision to put yourself in there
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 3:36am On Dec 03, 2009
@Ogidi - NA, if Amaka cant come I dont wanna come cool
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 3:37am On Dec 03, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

why are you being mean Ogidi?

You know I'm just teasing right kiss kiss
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

Tongue control doesn't exactly mean you should shut up, it means control it to say nice things. . . of course, I'm not referring to you unless you think you're in that category. But anyways, you wanna party?

Of course I wanna!!!! Give me some groooooove!
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:37am On Dec 03, 2009
can anyone tell me what Amala is made out of?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 3:39am On Dec 03, 2009
platinumnk:

@Ogidi - NA, if Amaka cant come I dont wanna come cool

Come on now plat we need you to come, I'm having a party at chukechees next week Amaka is invited to that one
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:41am On Dec 03, 2009
^^
na wa for you oooooo angry angry angry
hm! sad embarassed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 3:42am On Dec 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Come on now plat we need you to come, I'm having a party at chukechees next week Amaka is invited to that one
chuckecheese i hate that place!! the big ass rat looks scary lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

na come on amaka, we can party on bourbon st, there are no age limits grin grin

Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 03, 2009
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 3:44am On Dec 03, 2009
^^^yuck, i will stick to pounded yam tongue tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 03, 2009
Don't be decieved by its look. It's actually tasty.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:45am On Dec 03, 2009
that amala looks sooo nasty.
but most nigerian foods arent pretty at sight, but they taste good.
so i wont judge this book by its cover.

@ plat
i dont wanna go to bourbon st, i wanna chill with Ogidi  embarassed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 3:47am On Dec 03, 2009
michelin89:

Of course I wanna!!!! Give me some groooooove!
Ok, you're invited. . . I will send you a pass in a little bit, and by the way, you'll be with us at the VIP stand.
THE-AMAKA:

what is Amala?
ive heard of it, but i have never eaten it. what is it made out of?
If you know semovita, then you know Amala; the only difference being that Amala is made of cassava, some are made of yam and some cocoyam, I think. They are grinded into flour state and can be made with hot water, just as you prepare semovita
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 3:48am On Dec 03, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

that amala looks sooo nasty.
but most nigerian foods arent pretty at sight, but they taste good.
so i wont judge this book by its cover.

@ plat
i dont wanna go to bourbon st, i wanna chill with Ogidi  embarassed

You dont want ogidi, he was at my house last night,  grin grin grin grin
lemme take you on bourbon, you will snag plenty fine fine men tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:49am On Dec 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

Ok, you're invited. . . I will send you a pass in a little bit, and by the way, you'll be with us at the VIP stand.If you know semovita, then you know Amala; the only difference being that Amala is made of cassava, some are made of yam and some cocoyam, I think. They are grinded into flour state and can be made with hot water, just as you prepare semovita
okay oooo, thanks for the explanation.
i have never tried pounded yam sef. lol

platinumnk:

You dont want ogidi, he was at my house last night, grin grin grin grin
lemme take you on bourbon, you will snag plenty fine fine men tongue
really? i have just given up, no thanks.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 3:49am On Dec 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Come see me at the office tomorrow, I need to make provisions for her pink dress to the party and those new shoes she requested for. Let's meet at 8.45a.m.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 3:52am On Dec 03, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

really? i have just given up, no thanks.

you hav NEVER tried pounded yam?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wha do u eat your soups with?
Garri?

dont give up your sweetie is still roaming around, or party with Seeker, I heard hes available tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 3:53am On Dec 03, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

Well, try pounded yam, it's good. I don't really like it because it's heavy on the stomach and makes me sleep in a little as five minutes after I've eaten it. Amala on the other hand is my favorite bolus food as long as it comes with the correct soup and as many as 20 pieces of meat.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:57am On Dec 03, 2009
20 pieces of meat?  shocked chai! see Mr. Greedy. lol
i only eat maybe 3 pieces and maybe 2 pieces of fish (okporoko/stock fish. i eat no other kind of fish other than that. my favorite!)
i want to try pounded yam but i heard it makes you fat.  lipsrsealed
but it wont hurt to eat it once.

platinumnk:

you hav NEVER tried pounded yam?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wha do u eat your soups with?
Garri?

dont give up your sweetie is still roaming around, or party with Seeker, I heard hes available tongue
nope, never have.
i eat it with garri, and wheat flour.  i used to eat it with rice flour but now i hate it and it sits too heavy in my stomach.
The Seeker would never party with me, and ive given up hope with Ogidi. cry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 4:00am On Dec 03, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

20 pieces of meat? shocked chai! see Mr. Greedy. lol
i only eat maybe 3 pieces and maybe 2 pieces of fish (okporoko/stock fish. i eat no other kind of fish other than that. my favorite!)
i want to try pounded yam but i heard it makes you fat. lipsrsealed
but it wont hurt to eat it once.
I've never heard pounded yam makes anyone fat. It's not like you're going to be eating it all the time anyway, so it doesn't matter. I'm not being greedy, I was raised with eating lots of meat and I grew up to like meat even more than food itself.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 4:01am On Dec 03, 2009
@Ogidi its SWAMP!!
and Gators is more of a swampie than I tongue tongue

THE-AMAKA:

i eat it with garri, and wheat flour.  i used to eat it with rice flour but

You should try it cool I love pounded yam grin Eat everything in moderation, that is the key.

Dont give up on Ogidi, I had to teach him some new tricks, so enjoy grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:02am On Dec 03, 2009
platinumnk:

You should try it cool I love pounded yam grin Eat everything in moderation, that is the key.

Dont give up on Ogidi, I had to teach him some new tricks, so enjoy grin grin grin
you can have him embarassed
yeah ill try it one day.
i just ate yams two days ago. yam porridge.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 4:04am On Dec 03, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

you can have him embarassed
yeah ill try it one day.
i just ate yams two days ago. yam porridge.
hhahah Im soo Done with Men cheesy
[size=2pt]might start with women[/size]
Too much trouble,
He is New and improved
Give it a spin!

lol what happened to Lexi tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware / What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.