Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Buhari Phone Osinbajo While Watching Channels TV In London (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Phone Osinbajo While Watching Channels TV In London (photo) (3565 Views)

Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump / CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls / Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Phone Osinbajo While Watching Channels TV In London (photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2017
Corrinthians:
Kai, see Baba's Abôki legs, very fine and with sofr tender bones like Donald Chukwuokike Trump's. grin

Baba is really balling oo.

Ipob osus with heads like ridges in a groundnut farm wont like this. grin

Re: Buhari Phone Osinbajo While Watching Channels TV In London (photo) by Dareomo(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2017
The 3rd year in office will be the best time to rate those you voted to power, as there wouldnt be anymore excuse to give. So see what PMB and others in power can do for Nigeria this year.
Re: Buhari Phone Osinbajo While Watching Channels TV In London (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2017
Corrinthians:
Kai, see Baba's Abôki legs, very fine and with sofr tender bones like Donald Chukwuokike Trump's. grin

Baba is really balling oo.

Ipob osus with heads like ridges in a groundnut farm wont like this. grin

My friend Omeka na u be dis? grin
Re: Buhari Phone Osinbajo While Watching Channels TV In London (photo) by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
... A cheap publicity stunt to curry - favor the media. However, I am sorry for NTA. This marks their official demise and credibility. If the President of a nation can't watch the official government television I wonder who will. Bye bye NTA.
Re: Buhari Phone Osinbajo While Watching Channels TV In London (photo) by Corrinthians(m): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
IVORY2009:

My friend Omeka na u be dis? grin
Yes. Ipob Osus say i am omenka. Who am i to say otherwise? grin

Re: Buhari Phone Osinbajo While Watching Channels TV In London (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
Corrinthians:
Yes. Ipob Osus say i am omenka. Who am i to say otherwise? grin

Omenka Donatus, so na u be dis?? grin now the race continues frm here....
Re: Buhari Phone Osinbajo While Watching Channels TV In London (photo) by Corrinthians(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
IVORY2009:

Omenka Donatus, so na u be dis?? grin now the race continues frm here....
I never knew this forum could be so much fun until ipob yoots started calling me omenka. grin

I will make sure i chase away all Osus from our glorius forum. Let them go to alabiadrugs . Com and worship their yahoo yahoo donkey there. grin

Re: Buhari Phone Osinbajo While Watching Channels TV In London (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Corrinthians:
I never knew this forum could be so much fun until ipob yoots started calling me omenka. grin

I will make sure i chase away all Osus from our glorius forum. Let them go to alabiadrugs . Com and worship their yahoo yahoo donkey there. grin

Ome omeeeeee kaaaaaa grin sup na, nna ke' kua' nu' grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. / How Cattle Are Reared Abroad Vs How Is Done In Nigeria / The Day Buhari Met His Old Classmates In USA From US Army War College.