Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Bae Change (my Exclusive Bae) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bae Change (my Exclusive Bae) (761 Views)

I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bae Change (my Exclusive Bae) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 23, 2017
IT been 4year's now my bae left me,today I remember her for who she was to me and how we were there for each other,but she lost that last day that was met for me to another person,,,,!!!we both started as friends,on the first day when I visited one of my cool dud,who is now based in ivory coast,I saw this shining light reflecting to ma face,I got bling instantly,without ease I made the move because I know what I was stering it,fortunatly,no reply that day,infact the road to that love was hell for me,I started with 1,and I was left with 99,so terible for me,it happend so fast that my 99 was cut short withing some day's,plz aw like it to be brief,(sorry)our relationship started,a relationship we looked to end up as married couples,she was a gratuate,and I was a wassec,we had no problem with our eductional background,because there was understanding,it came on a day,she was posted to lagos for her service,ummmm mmm my pple na e nor easy ooO she got posted,our love still continue,no hinderance,but after the first 3month,Bae change!!! Bae change!!! She change!!! I was trouble,I knew she has cheated and probarbly she's feeling guilty,galz don't ask me how I know oooO but if u insist guy's go know d secret,each day passes,I nor complet again,bro,frndz inside me,I was so terrified,I called her one faithful morning,what I got was a harsh tone,she told me on phone(julius am busy now,let talk later)do you know what inside that bracket,she called me by my facebook name,!!! That place I confirmed it was over,she did wanna tell me it was over after so many issue don rise, oooO she just wanted to keep me incase who she's was rolling fail her,she den come back to me,that was her plan,but me I nor fit dey like that na,infact ee guy's distance relationship hard oooo,as she just take go for service everything spoil,hay!!! Well all the same I wish her a happy marriage or married life,abi na because I never get money or why did she do like that,somethings dey wey I never fit explain to ma self,trapqueen,Amelia, am expecting you both to comment!!!!!!
Re: Bae Change (my Exclusive Bae) by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:23am On Jan 23, 2017
Niqqa pick up ur fuckin pieces of heart and move on to the next gal with brighter future......and stop dyin in silence undecided
Re: Bae Change (my Exclusive Bae) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 23, 2017
grin

Why keep reminiscing of ur past? cheesy

There's nothing in there.. U have to face ur present (well, I am here smiley ) and prepare for ur future..

Free that pussay grin
Re: Bae Change (my Exclusive Bae) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
Niqqa pick up ur fuckin pieces of heart and move on to the next gal with brighter future......and stop dyin in silence undecided
well I have moved on,but ee nor easy oooO,I go like make u experience am ooO
Re: Bae Change (my Exclusive Bae) by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:34am On Jan 23, 2017
Martin124:
well I have moved on,but ee nor easy oooO,I go like make u experience am ooO

Back to sender.....give ur offer 2 urself
Re: Bae Change (my Exclusive Bae) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Why keep reminiscing of ur past? cheesy

There's nothing in there.. U have to face ur present (well, I am here smiley ) and prepare for ur future..

Free that pussay grin
see trapqueen,it not all about moving on,she brought back that thought back to ma head,I was so surprise to get a call from her this morning,mehn trapqueen,what if a guy did that to you,remember how you will feel,talking abt free tha pussy,sex is nthing to me,it gonna come at a good time
Re: Bae Change (my Exclusive Bae) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 23, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

Back to sender.....give ur offer 2 urself
eh eh I see u,well dere's love in sharing,experience is da best tissa
Re: Bae Change (my Exclusive Bae) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 23, 2017
Guy de symtoms is dere dat she is dating som1 else!!! So pack ur fucking heart and move to de avialable heart dat is ready to merge wit urs!!!
Re: Bae Change (my Exclusive Bae) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 23, 2017
Martin124:
see trapqueen,it not all about moving on,she brought back that thought back to ma head,I was so surprise to get a call from her this morning,mehn trapqueen,what if a guy did that to you,remember how you will feel,talking abt free tha pussy,sex is nthing to me,it gonna come at a good time

grin

Me? I have no time for my exes..I don't even know If they are still alive... For me, When it's done. It's done.. They're all banned to all my social media, their numbers are double blocked & deleted.. And I make sure, I change my number ASAP so they won't blow off my phone using "unknown" numbers sha. grin
Re: Bae Change (my Exclusive Bae) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Me? I have no time for my exes..I don't even know If they are still alive... For me, When it's done. It's done.. They're all banned to all my social media, their numbers are double blocked & deleted.. And I make sure, I change my number ASAP so they won't blow off my phone using "unknown" numbers sha. grin
good to see you move on aswell,so how was ya night?
Re: Bae Change (my Exclusive Bae) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2017
Martin124:
good to see you move on aswell,so how was ya night?

My night was awesome.. But I woke up feeling rubbish cry

How was ur night? No wonder u wake up so early ey... Ur past called u.. I bet ur heartbeat skip a few times cheesy
Re: Bae Change (my Exclusive Bae) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

My night was awesome.. But I woke up feeling rubbish cry

How was ur night? No wonder u wake up so early ey... Ur past called u.. I bet ur heartbeat skip a few times cheesy
what happend,ow my jeez u can imaging what I did,I hard to go check on the door if she had pay a surprise visit to me,checking round the apartment like I newly parked inn,I was confused,4year's ago and now calling ah this miracle

(1) (Reply)

. / 4 Weird Things That Can Seduce Men Faster Than You Can Ever Imagine [LEARN TODAY / Is Abstinence Hard On A Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.