Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! (6325 Views)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O / My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Varlfott: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2020
I'm not a novice on this subject. I have had some experience with women in the past. But through these experiences and deep thinking I've come to realize that having a girlfriend is pointless and comes with a lot of baggage that I'd rather not deal with.

In my opinion there are only three benefits of having a girlfriend.
1. For Sex
2. For social clout( If she is good looking)
3. For companionship.

Let me break each down and tell you why I don't give a fuçk about any of those benefits.

1. Sex: I'm not a sex freak, in fact my libido is very low. And even if I want to have sex with a lady, I prefer one night stands with strangers where I don't have to keep up contact with them after the sex. I'm very promiscuous and so I can't even do the whole one guy - one woman nonsense. But bear in mind that sex with women is very low on my priority list. I could go weeks without sex and not be overwhelmed with konji.

2. Social clout: Women who are so hot that being their boyfriend gives you social cred are often so high maintenance that the cred they give you pales in comparison to the financial expenses you will make in maintaining their lifestyle. Then there is the constant attention they are going to get from other men and the fact that you'd have to literally "work" to make sure she is getting everything she needs from you so she won't give in to the attention. I'd honestly rather invest my money, time and energy in making money than invest it in sustaining a relationship with a hot woman who will still cheat on me anyway.

3. Companionship: I honestly do not yearn for the companionship of a woman or anyone at all. I'm very okay being by myself and even if I want to hang out with people, experience has thought me that male friends are actually better to hang out with because not only do they have your back everytime, you don't have to deal with the burden of trying to please the. constantly. Also women tend to be very shallow and quality time that involves intellectual discussions is almost never possible with them, especially the attractive ones. In fact the more intellectual the conversation goes, the less interesting you become to the typical attractive Nigerian girl. These ones just want to have fun and talk about shallow nonsense.

If you think there is any benefit in having a girlfriend in Nigeria other than these three that I've done my best to deconstruct a d argue against, please change my view.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by SenecaTheYonger: 8:31am On Jan 02, 2020
same here, except she's financially independent and STD free - I don't even care if she's not good looking. These fine girls are mostly financial and health baggage damn!!!!

23 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by lirusehn(m): 8:34am On Jan 02, 2020
Nice write up bros.
One quick question... I hope you are not a '1-minute-man'?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Varlfott: 8:36am On Jan 02, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
same here, except she's financially independent and STD free - I don't even care if she's not good looking. These fine girls are mostly financial and health baggage damn!!!!

The bolded is so true.

9 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Makz: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2020
''A man cannot be a king on his own, he will need a queen to support him on the throne''. In a much you outlined valid and credible reasons for ur thought, I want to remind you that the woman was created for you. The world wouldn't have been this 'interesting' without these strange creatures.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2020
Varlfott:
I'm not a novice on this subject. I have had some experience with women in the past. But through these experiences and deep thinking I've come to realize that having a girlfriend is pointless and comes with a lot of baggage that I'd rather not deal with.

1. For Sex
3. For companionship.

Let me break each down and tell you why I don't give a fuçk about any of those benefits.

1. Sex: I'm not a sex freak, in fact my libido is very low. And even if I want to have sex with a lady, I prefer one night stands with strangers where I don't have to keep up contact with them after the sex. I'm very promiscuous and so I can't even do the whole one guy - one woman nonsense. But bear in mind that sex with women is very low on my priority list. I could go weeks without sex and not be overwhelmed with konji.

2. Social clout: Women who are so hot that being their boyfriend gives you social cred are often so high maintenance that the cred they give you pales in comparison to the financial expenses you will make in maintaining their lifestyle. Then there is the constant attention they are going to get from other men and the fact that you'd have to literally "work" to make sure she is getting everything she needs from you so she won't give in to the attention. I'd honestly rather invest my money, time and energy in making money than invest it in sustaining a relationship with a hot woman who will still cheat on me anyway.

3. Companionship: I honestly do not yearn for the companionship of a woman or anyone at all. I'm very okay being by myself and even if I want to hang out with people, experience has thought me that male friends are actually better to hang out with because not only do they have your back everytime, you don't have to deal with the burden of trying to please the. constantly. Also women tend to be very shallow and quality time that involves intellectual discussions is almost never possible with them, especially the attractive ones. In fact the more intellectual the conversation goes, the less interesting you become to the typical attractive Nigerian girl. These ones just want to have fun and talk about shallow nonsense.

If you think there is any benefit in having a girlfriend in Nigeria other than these three that I've done my best to deconstruct a d argue against, please change my view.

you have a good view already

13 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by GraGra247(m): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2020
Op, you honestly represent my views about women in totality. I'm just a little different because I have a very soft spot for the vulnerable and humble ones among them.

I'm willing to go out of my way to spend or suffer to assist a down trodden or down to earth lady without any strings attached. Of course sometimes they want strings afterwards and its still ok.

But once I detect slayqueen, feminist type of pride, I'm ready to let her die without paying any attention cos they've done far worse to people I know.

37 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Jodha(f): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2020
lirusehn:
Nice write up bros.

One quick question... I hope you are not a '1-minute-man'?

He's obviously a one minute man...he just said it...

2 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by xendra: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2020
absolutely no need for you to have a girlfriend

please just stay single forever, girls do not deserve your kind (duchebags) for boyfriends.

cheesy the only thing men now do better than women is to complain.
with my job comes the requirement to meet people of different classes daily and I've met alot of dumb men and women, mostly men but maybe because more men frequent the placecheesy and I don't always come out to talk about how dumb men are cheesy cheesy but men with their expectant mentality think women owe them anything

3 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Jodha(f): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2020
" it's not good for a man to be alone... I'll send him a helper"

My 2 cents.....

2 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Jodha(f): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2020
xendra:

please just stay single forever, girls do not deserve your kind (duchebags) for boyfriends.

Exactly my thoughts.., he's looking for who will convince him to have a girlfriend...

He should kindly stay like that..

2 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by lilmax(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2020
You're on point except for 3

You will always need a companion in life

3 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by MrHighSea: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2020
Mek i reply this one.
Not pro-promiscuity.o

1. Healthy man with low libido, for real?
Abi 40 seconds nonsense. Girls I've bin aquainted with like dudes with high libidos. So mayb dem no like u. Try get quality money sha.

2. Insecurity/Man hustling to keep his lady for himself. This is not what u hustle for. She naturally works hard to be by ur side, not d oda way around. Love her sha.o Be hard n soft wen need be. I repeat, Ladies like you not caring abt her bizness, but she will tell u every thing n wants u to listen. They usually sound childish. Respect her sha.o

3. Companionship?
Hope ur fun to be with?
Won't u like to be with sm1 dt takes pleasure in cooking for u?
Wants to stay indoors with u?
Go to d gym wit u, just to see those muscles popping?
Takes pleasure in helping u financially wen u need it?

These things don't work for slay queens. I wonder who date those btw.

Find a lady. No. I dont bliv dt.
Just live ur weird/unpredictable life, a lady will do everything to come close. Then strike.

Find a lady, love n respect her then give her just ONE rule.
Look deep for dt tin u can't compromise in a relationship. Dnt break it too. If she breaks it, dont tolerate it at all.

Life is sweeter with 'em girls.

7 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Lightangel65: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2020
It's safest for a man to be single

But don't go around banging other girls.

Just stay single in your own safe space and peace, travel, play games (PS4), watch movies live your life to the fullest without women in it, you would enjoy life, thank me later and don't forget God.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by biddostandard: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2020
Varlfott:

1. For Sex
3. For companionship.

bro diz is just me ,

4 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by GeneralPula: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2020
No need of changing any view bro!

You’re on point!

They’re all on InMessage!

lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by lirusehn(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

It was quite indirect, thought I was the only one who noticed it.

3 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Varlfott: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2020
xendra:

Jodha:

grin grin

You girls can't help but show your disgust at the fact that there are men who don't make women their priority. You can't handle the fact that there are few men who don't put you at the center of their lives like most men do.

See this one calling me a douchebag because I said I don't need a girlfriend. grin The other one is convinced I'm a one minute man because I said I'm not a sex freak. grin
So a man that isn't obsessed with sex must be a one minute man? Well I hate to break it to you but there are better, more satisfying things in life than your pussy.

Society has fed me bullshit for too long through media and movies. I've been single for years now and I've never experienced so much freedom and peace in my life. My life is so stress free and I don't have to deal with all the problems my friends in relationship deal with. Most of my time is devoted to my work and self development.

I've come to realize that it is women who need relationships, not men and yet it's them that are the architects of majority of the problems that come with relationships.

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2020
Try dating girls from other countries you gon see how useless naija girls are�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2020
This new year? undecided You probably prefer a boyfriend huh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by biddostandard: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:
" it's not good for a man to be alone... I'll send him a helper"

My 2 cents.....
and you think every guy re the same,some guys re better being alone,getting random sex isnt bad tho,theres more to life than a baseless relationship

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by lirusehn(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Try dating girls from other countries
you gon see how useless naija girls are�

Only if you had made your contribution without sounding insulting, but it's hard for 'boys' and I know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Jodha(f): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2020
angry
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Jodha(f): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2020
Varlfott:

grin grin

You girls can't help but show your disgust at the fact that there are men who don't make women their priority. You can't handle the fact that there are few men who don't put you at the center of their lives like most men do.

See this one calling me a douchebag because I said I don't need a girlfriend. grin The other one is convinced I'm a one minute man because I said I'm not a sex freak. grin
So a man that isn't obsessed with sex must be a one minute man? Well I hate to break it to you but there are better, more satisfying things in life than your pussy.

Society has fed me bullshit for too long through media and movies. I've been single for years now and I've never experienced so much freedom and peace in my life. My life is so stress free and I don't have to deal with all the problems my friends in relationship deal with. Most of my time is devoted to my work and self development.

I've come to realize that it is women who need relationships, not men and yet it's them that are the architects of majority of the problems that come with relationships.

Good for yhu...
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by OmoAlakija: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2020
Varlfott:

1. For Sex
3. For companionship.

Well said .
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Jodha(f): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2020
biddostandard:
and you think every guy re the same,some guys re better being alone,getting random sex isnt bad tho,theres more to life than a baseless relationship

Yhur relationships has been baseless because yhu kept chasing slay mamas...

Good riddance Mr...

Bye bye to Yeye boyfriend

1 Like

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by xendra: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2020
Varlfott:

grin grin

I feel more free when I'm single too and so are more women but I don't think it's because all men are bad, I think we may have made poor choices. sometimes people only need to work on themselves as you may have passed the right person in search of lame things like light skin, big hips, big dick and so on. that's why I think anybody that talks like you is probably their own problem they just don't see it. I know of more women seeking divorce than men +from personal experience I cant agree with you that women need relationship more than men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by lirusehn(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

Yhure not the only one dearie....
What is 'Yhure' is it now so hard to type 'You're' ?
Please if you are quoting me then type normal.
Thanks in advance.

14 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by SavageBoy: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Try dating girls from other countries you gon see how useless naija girls are�
mad oh
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Prettiedame: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2020
Doesn't mean you are not sleeping around

1 Like

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2020
Gfs are not necessary. Wives are; for having children.

6 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by xendra: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Try dating girls from other countries
you gon see how useless naija girls are�
lmao, which country? you definitely have never dated a foreign lady.

they have more drama cheesy I even feel sorry for them sometime cheesy too sensitive. you wonder why more white men are marrying black women, the only time a white woman will marry a black man is if she can use him somehow or you just go for the least among themgrin afterall white na white

and TBH I prefer more white women marry black men grin they know how to loyal y'all ass up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why / My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? / You will not believe what this lady did last night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.