Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Buhari To Nigerian Media: I’m Proud Of you - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Nigerian Media: I’m Proud Of you (780 Views)

The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media / 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian / German Secret BND Spied On Nigerian Media, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Nigerian Media: I’m Proud Of you by Limitednow: 7:31am On Jan 23, 2017
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has saluted the Nigerian media for performing its duties diligently.

The President, who made his position known on his Twitter handle, @MBuhari, on Sunday in London, said he was always in touch with news from home.

President Buhari, whose picture was also posted in the tweet, specifically named Channels TV as one of his favorite Television stations.

He said: “Wherever I am, I keep up with news from home. Channels TV is one of my favorites. I’m proud of what the Nigerian media are achieving.”

The post to a large extent has dispelled the insinuation that President Buhari had died.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/01/buhari-nigerian-media-proud-you/

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Buhari To Nigerian Media: I’m Proud Of you by Luckylife(m): 7:45am On Jan 23, 2017
Enjoying in London while his people are dying and hungry at home . God will answer Nigerians prayers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerian Media: I’m Proud Of you by Origin(f): 8:04am On Jan 23, 2017
God will answer good prayers. All employees have vacation time. And this was necessary to refute he wasn't dead.
Re: Buhari To Nigerian Media: I’m Proud Of you by KINGwax007(m): 8:06am On Jan 23, 2017
Luckylife:
Enjoying in London while his people are dying and hungry at home . God will answer Nigerians prayers.
why u no go line up in front of aso Rock dey beg money?
Re: Buhari To Nigerian Media: I’m Proud Of you by REDshouse(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2017
very bias for advertising channels tv

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerian Media: I’m Proud Of you by Chikelue2000(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2017
Well I have to ask my boss to give me my own vacation too. I am also entitled to vacation nw

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerian Media: I’m Proud Of you by Luckylife(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2017
So you think every body have the DNA of begging in their system as your generation do to survive ? Pls don't infect us with your zombie virus in here and get the fv ck out of my quote
KINGwax007:
why u no go line up in front of aso Rock dey beg money?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerian Media: I’m Proud Of you by pressplay411(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2017
There are only 2 TV stations in Nigeria. Channels and the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerian Media: I’m Proud Of you by koladebrainiac(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2017
Seducing the media

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerian Media: I’m Proud Of you by KINGwax007(m): 10:15am On Jan 23, 2017
Luckylife:
So you think every body have the DNA of begging in their system as your generation do to survive ? Pls don't infect us with your zombie virus in here and get the fv ck out of my quote
you are so pained... grin grin grin it's understandable. But like I said, if you are so hungry, go line up with with family members and go beg for food for aso Rock. Some of us are actually trying to work and make a living. We aint hungry here.

But since u are the chairman of the hungry league, do the needful before u die of starvation. We won't like your next generation, and the infinite next, to start blaming buhari for death, thru starvation, like they never ceased to, since the civil war, about awolowo.

Look at his face, he's abt to cry grin grin

Re: Buhari To Nigerian Media: I’m Proud Of you by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2017
this monkey is dead believe ,I have first hand information can't wait to shout the glorious song halelluyah,halelluyah,alleluyah alleluyaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerian Media: I’m Proud Of you by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:31am On Jan 23, 2017
KINGwax007:
you are so pained... grin grin grin it's understandable. But like I said, if you are so hungry, go line up with with family members and go beg for food for aso Rock. Some of us are actually trying to work and make a living. We aint hungry here.

But since u are the chairman of the hungry league, do the needful before u die of starvation. We won't like your next generation, and the infinite next, to start blaming buhari for death, thru starvation, like they never ceased to, since the civil war, about awolowo.

Look at his face, he's abt to cry grin grin
afonja race ll be a nice specimen for experiment on madness studies

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerian Media: I’m Proud Of you by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2017
Is it his body, soul or spirit doing d tweeting?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerian Media: I’m Proud Of you by KINGwax007(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
afonja race ll be a nice specimen for experiment on madness studies
still pained... grin grin

Re: Buhari To Nigerian Media: I’m Proud Of you by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2017
KINGwax007:
still pained... grin grin
sorry cat whiskers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerian Media: I’m Proud Of you by KINGwax007(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
sorry cat whiskers
real painment grin
Just dnt hang. Na play I dey o

(1) (Reply)

GEJ - The Man With A Heart Of Gold / Nigerian Man With 10 G-wagons Including One Which Is Gold Plated / FUTASU Decides; Applied Geology Produces President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.